Fox News host Tucker Carlson aired a full hour interview with former Biden crime family “business” partner Tony Bobulinski last night, and we found out all sorts of things about the Democrat Party’s Unfrozen Caveman Candidate. Among the new revelations are:
– Adam “Pencil Neck” Schiff is responsible for Bobulinski’s decision to go public. Bobulinski told Carlson that he was outraged when Schiff started the false narrative that the Hunter Biden laptop was a part of a Russian disinformation campaign, and the media and Biden campaign started to parrot that narrative. The Bobs said that he demanded that Schiff retract his statement and when no retraction was forthcoming, that was when the made the decision to go public.
– Bobulinski has recordings of various key phone conversations: Carlson played a recording of a phone conversation between Bobulinski and another ex-partner, Rob Walker, a former associate of Bill and Hillary Clinton (because of course they would somehow be involved in any mob-like influence scheme) in which they had this exchange:
“If he doesn’t come out, on record, I am providing the facts,” Bobulinski said.
“Ah, Tony, you’re just going to bury all of us, man,” Walker responded.
– Joe Biden could have kept him quiet with a single phone call to Schiff. He told Carlson that he had “hoped the Bidens would do the right thing,” but why he entertained that silly thought is anyone’s guess, given the Bidens’ sordid family history.
– Bobulinski had not one, but two face-to-face meetings with Joe Biden at Biden’s own request. During the first meeting, The Bobs recalls Joe Biden telling him, “My son and my brother trust you emphatically so I trust you. Good luck and work hard.” At the second, Joe Biden advised, “Keep an eye on my son and brother and look out for my family.”
– Regarding the infamous email in which Hunter Biden lays out to a partner in their business the various desired payoff divisions, noting that Hunter Biden gets 20 percent, Jim Biden, Joe’s brother, gets 10 percent and Hunter will hold 10 “for the big guy”, Bobulinski confirmed that the “Big Buy” absolutely was a reference to Quid Pro China Joe, the head of the family. It’s like a scene from the Sopranos.
There is much, much more and you can find a video of the full interview at this link.
Naturally, the entirety of the corrupt legacy media establishment will ignore this explosive interview just as it has ignored the entire sordid story in lockstep like the good little Goebbels Nazis they all are. Remember, these are the very same corrupt reporters and propaganda outlets who spent five years pushing a Russia collusion narrative without a single reliable witness they could point to publicly, without any recordings of incriminating phone calls, without a single incriminating email or text message [other than those that incriminated various FBI agents], without a single shred of actual evidence.
It’s the same media that reported leak after leak after leak for years on end without identifying a single source, without producing any real evidence to support what their “anonymous” and no doubt often made-up “sources” were telling them. The very same media that is only too happy to run in unison with completely unsubstantiated claims so long as they target the Bad Orange Man in the White House.
If it seems as if the national media establishment is actually repelled by real, hard evidence, well, it’s because it is, at least in any situation that might damage a Democrat or other prominent, card-carrying member of the deep state DC elite.
And if you think that the “media establishment” does not include Fox News, you should review the final 9 seconds of Carlson’s show last night:
— ? bless your heart ? (@NewYearsDani) October 28, 2020
Obviously, he got a ton of pushback from Fox’s management about moving forward with this interview of a formal naval officer who is completely credible and has reams of documentation to back up his story. So much pushback that he was obviously required to issue this word of thanks to Fox’s powers that be for not quashing the entire thing as his show ended. Makes you wonder what parts of this Fox management is still suppressing.
None of this will impact the election. – The simple fact of the matter is that all of this new information about the Biden Crime Family comes too late to really have a major impact on voters, especially given the Nazi media blackout on it. But every bit of momentum in the race is already behind President Trump, so that won’t matter at the end of the day.
But here’s the thing: the media blackout on this stuff cannot last forever. It’s too explosive and too well-documented. All they are trying to do right now is just continue the charade until Election Day has come and gone.
On the off-chance that Biden and the Democrats and their media co-conspirators do succeed in stealing the presidency, all of this stands as a ticking time bomb that would enable a Democrat-controlled house to impeach him and an eager, GOP-controlled senate to remove him from office early next year. If the clearly-addled Biden is not willing to go quietly into that good night shortly after his inauguration, citing very real and valid health concerns, the existence of all of this hard evidence would give the Democrats the rationale they need to remove him with cause and install the person they’ve wanted all along, the very pliable Kamala Harris.
The truth is that, any way this goes, any Biden presidency will be extremely short-lived. He will either go voluntarily a few weeks after being sworn in, or just as with Julius Caesar, his Democrat “friends” will let their media toadies pull out the long knives and take him out forcefully before the Ides of March have come and gone.
All of it can and will be avoided by simply re-electing Donald J. Trump. So, do the right thing, America. This is not hard.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is the only real conservative alternative to Drudge, and deserves to become everyone’s go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.