Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
Tired of all this WINNING yet? – Every major U.S. stock market index once again finished the day’s trading at record highs on Friday. This came in the wake of the Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee unanimously voting out their impeachment disgrace, which shows you how seriously the markets are taking that clown show. It also came in the wake of President Donald Trump’s announcement of the agreement to a major trade deal with China, which, along with the looming congressional approval of the new trade deal with Mexico and Canada, was really the most important event of the week for ordinary Americans.
Here’s a pretty picture of the numbers:
Democrats would be scared to death if they had any sense. But we all know the answer to that ‘if’, don’t we? – The entire Democrat impeachment clown show has been a giant exercise in group stupidity, but words cannot really capture just how incredibly stupid it was for the Democrats to hold Tuesday’s Judiciary Committee hearing, at which they approved the drafting of their two idiotic articles of impeachment, on the very day that President Trump was scheduled to hold a campaign rally in Pennsylvania just a few hours after the hearing concluded.
For those who haven’t been paying close attention to how the presidential contest is shaping up for 2020, Pennsylvania is shaping up to most likely become the single most important battleground state. The Democrats have pretty much surrendered in Ohio, they have little chance of winning Florida, the President is making tremendous inroads in Minnesota and he now holds sizable leads over every potential Democrat nominee in Wisconsin.
The way things sit today, the entire contest could come down to two states the President won in 2016: Michigan and Pennsylvania, with PA being the bigger of the two prizes. So, for the Democrats to hold that committee hearing on that specific day was political miscalculation of epic proportions.
Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale collects a lot of information from those who attend the President’s massive rallies. The data he collects will assist the campaign in micro-targeting likely Trump voters in its get-out-the-vote efforts on Election Day.
The data from the Pennsylvania rally tells a story that, like Thursday’s landslide victory by Boris Johnson and the Conservative Party in the UK elections, is indicative of a likely Trump/GOP wave election building for next November.
Here are some of the key findings:
- The rally was held in Hershey, PA, population of around 15,000 individuals;
- The Trump Campaign was able to collect information from 23,207 identified voters, more than 8,000 more than the entire population of the city;
- 82.5% of the attendees were Pennsylvanians – the remainder came in from neighboring states;
- The rally was held in the Giant Center, capacity 12,500. This means that almost 11,000 mostly Pennsylvanians stood outside in the cold and sporadic rain for several hours to watch the President’s speech on the large monitors that are always set up outside the rally venues;
- Think about this one, which is a trend the Campaign sees at all of these rallies: Just a little more than 20% of the attendees said they had voted in at least 1 of the last 4 presidential elections. So the President is firing up thousands of new potential voters in a state that was decided by a little over 40,000 votes in 2016;
- Even worse for the Democrat Party, more than 20% of the attendees were registered Democrats. Yikes;
- Contrary to the way in which these events are portrayed in the corrupt news media, 18% of those in attendance were non-white.
On the same day on which the President held this massive rally in Hershey, PA, Fauxcahontas held a campaign event in some bowling alley in Iowa, and Quid Pro Joe spoke to a crowd of tens of people in some classroom in some state he could not identify. Most of those tens of people were a captive audience of kids forced to attend.
Given all of the events of this week, is it any wonder that a new poll from Politico/Morning Consult – which almost certainly over-sampled Democrats – finds that fully 56% of registered votes believe the President will probably be re-elected next November?
This data helps to explain why the despicable Democrats in the House went down this tragic impeachment road. They’re panicked over the numbers they see; they know their own candidates are a collection of political midgets; their Party has no agenda other than taking our country down the pipe to Venezuelan-style socialism; and their Party is utterly devoid of real leadership.
So, they rolled the dice on an impeachment effort, hoping against hope that, with the help of their toadies in the national news media, they might create a groundswell of opposition to the President that would force Republicans to throw up their hands and abandon him. As Mitch McConnell assured everyone on Friday, that effort will certainly fail in the Senate.
This now leaves the radical leftist Democrats cornered and out of options. And we all know that leftists who are cornered and out of options always, invariably resort to escalating public unrest and violence.
2020 will be a dangerous year in America. Be careful out there.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.