The Campaign Update Week in Review
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
President Donald Trump was in both Montana and Florida for rallies on Saturday. Think about that for a minute: He’s based in Washington, D.C. He gets up in the morning, gets his daily security briefing, then hops on Marine One – after chatting with the hostile fake news media for a little bit – which takes him to Joint Base Andrews.
There, he boards Air Force One for the 5-hour flight out to Belgrade, Montana. He spends an hour speaking to an audience of thousands of Montanans – with thousands more watching on large video screens outside the venue – then he hops back on Air Force One for the 2,000 mile, 5-hour flight down to Pensacola, Florida.
There, he again spends an hour speaking to thousands of Floridians, with a huge crowd of thousands more gathered outside, and then hops back on Air Force One for the 1-hour flight to his resort at Mar-a-Lago. Presumably, he got some sleep there.
This is a 72 year-old man. By the way, this is a 72 year-old man who works for free. He donates his presidential salary every quarter to a different worthy cause, an act of generosity that goes unreported by our fake news media.
While Democrats, their agents in the fake news media and even many of his Republican colleagues bitch and moan about him spending too much time at Mar-a-Lago and the other properties he owns on weekends, the fact of the matter is that most normal men his age and wealth status would be spending all of their time playing golf while the kids take over the family business. Instead, Donald Trump is spending his time presiding over a nation experiencing a booming economy and relative peace and stability in the world.
For delivering all of that, he has been rewarded with 92% negative fake media coverage, hostile and violent rhetoric coming from all corners of pop culture and the education establishment, unending assassination threats from entertainers and social media, and a special counsel investigation that has now lingered on for 17 months.
Our nation has an odd way of rewarding all this WINNING.
Trump in Montana: Purple mountains majesties above the fruited plain!
Let’s go to the Week in Review:
- It was the week that one of Brett Kavanaugh’s Democrat-recruited accusers admitted not only that she lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee, but that she has in fact never even met Justice Kavanaugh. If you’re surprised by this, you haven’t been paying attention.
- It was the week that leftist lawyers for a dozen “migrants” who have never set foot in the United States of America were allowed to file a lawsuit in federal court against a sitting President. Because, rights, or something.
- It was the week that a campaign staffer for Democrat Andrew Gillum was arrested for throwing her milk at a group of college Republicans. Because, hey, this is what the media has empowered her to do.
- It was the week that multiple staffers for Irish Bob O’Rourke were caught on video illegally using campaign funds to send money to the “migrant caravan” in Mexico, and the Texas news media shamed itself by parrotting the O’Rourke campaign’s talking points and ignoring the video evidence. Again, if this surprises you, you haven’t been paying attention.
- It was the week the fake news media completely forgot about that Khashoggi guy, and so did every other American.
- It was the week that the Democrats and their media agents mounted a coordinated effort to define any effort to criticize the despicable, anti-American, anti-Israel George Soros as “anti-Semitic” hate speech. Holy crap.
- It was the week that Democrat Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayor said in one breath that she often would have used a baseball bat on the late Antonin Scalia if she had had one handy, but in the next breath said that “differences don’t stand, necessarily, on ill will.” I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- It was the week this happened:
— Raven (@KazeSkyz) November 3, 2018
- It was the week a former high-profile campaign worker for Barack Hussein Obama was arrested for spraying anti-Semitic graffiti and attempting to burn down a Jewish Synagogue, and the fake news media studiously ignored his connection to the former President:
NYPD arrests James Polite — the man they say is in this surveillance picture – in connection with anti Semitic graffiti found inside Union Temple in Prospect Heights. He’s believed to have also set fires outside schuls & yeshivas in Williamsburg @CBSNewYork pic.twitter.com/WMm4UznAvf
— Jessica Layton (@JLaytonTV) November 3, 2018
- It was the week garbage human being Alec Baldwin got arrested, yet again:
The man is a walking, talking dumpster fire.: Alec Baldwin Arrested After Fight Over Parking Spot https://t.co/JhFcwHaau4
— David "Beto" Blackmon (@GDBlackmon) November 2, 2018
- It was the week President Trump re-instituted all previous sanctions on Iran and added a few more. This came after two days of fake media reports that his Administration was backing off of most of them. Fake news, defined.
- It was the week that Morning Joe guest pinhead Donny Deutsch actually said that Donald Trump was elected to the presidency because “I don’t think we were ready for a black president.” Quick: Someone tell Donny that we actually elected a black president, TWICE. My goodness.
- It was the week that this happened:
Brennan endorses Beto O'Rourke over Ted Cruz in Texas https://t.co/fia0P2yfOU
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 2, 2018
- It was the week that CNN fake host Don Lemon told America – or, well, the tiny little sliver of leftist America that still watches CNN – that our biggest terror threat is “white men,” and CNN’s management endorsed his statement. Again, if this surprised you, you need to pay closer attention.
- It was the week we discovered that MSNBC’s Katy Tur is, um, geographically-challenged:
MSNBC's Katy Tur doesn't know the difference between Montana and North Dakotapic.twitter.com/g12Hu1F6uk
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) November 1, 2018
- It was the week that CNN morning host Alyisin Camerota’s tiny little brain exploded when a guest didn’t follow the narrative:
— Matt Batzel (@MattBatzel) November 1, 2018
- It was the week that fake pollsters, on the same day in Arizona, gave us results that said Democrat Kyrsten Sinema was leading by 4 points and Republican Martha McSally was leading by 7. And some of you wonder why I have a negative view of our nation’s polling industry.
- It was the week that the editorial board at the Houston Chronicle beclowned itself by endorsing Irish Bob O’Rourke in his race against Ted Cruz because O’Rourke plays well with others. *sigh*
- It was the week that this happened:
And we're less than a week from election day
— Peter J. Hasson (@peterjhasson) October 31, 2018
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.