Today’s Campaign Update, Part II
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
You seriously could never make these people up if they didn’t already exist. – The fake journalists who populate the corrupt news media wonder endlessly why the American people hate them with such a passion – they truly cannot understand it.
And then today happens.
President Donald Trump tweeted out a hilarious meme of his face superimposed over the body of Sylvester Stallone’s “Rocky” character on Wednesday morning, and you would have thought the damn world was coming to an end. Here’s the tweet in question:
Now, swear to God, this is what the raging nitwit Democrat toadies at the Washington Post tweeted out in response:
Trump tweets doctored photo of his head on Sylvester Stallone’s body, unclear why https://t.co/WQwG5tSXtZ
— The Washington Post (@washingtonpost) November 27, 2019
“unclear why.” *sigh*
Really? You are truly unclear why a man with a keen sense of humor would tweet out a humorous meme featuring his face superimposed on a movie hero’s body?
Here are some other things that are not clear to the Democrat toadies at the Washington Post:
- Dentist told WaPo editor to floss five times a week. Unclear why.
- Label on lettuce recommends consumers wash in warm water before eating. Unclear why.
- Low tire pressure light appears on WaPo reporter’s car console. Unclear why.
- Mailbox in front of WaPo publisher’s home filled with mail. Unclear why.
- Yard guys arrive at WaPo editor’s home weekly to mow grass. Unclear why.
- Nancy Pelosi has all kinds of issues keeping her dentures in her mouth when talking. Unclear why.
- Reboot of Roseanne not funny without Roseanne. Unclear why.
- No one went to see horrific feminazi remake of Charlie’s Angels. Unclear why.
This list could go on and on, and the rank stupidity it telegraphs to the public is not limited to the toadies at the Washington Post. Both CNN and the New York Times actually launched investigations into why exactly it was that President Trump tweeted out the meme, joining the Post in referring to it as “doctored.”
And they wonder why we hate them? Really?
Here is wishing everyone who reads this a joyful and happy Thanksgiving holiday.
[Your enjoyment of it will be maximized to the extent you are able to completely ignore the corrupt nitwits in the fake media.]
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.