Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
While the fake news media outlets like CNN and MSNBC spent all day Saturday trying to brainwash the public into believing Andrew McCabe is pretty much as pure as the Virgin Mary, and that he was fired for purely political reasons, it’s important to remember the facts we do know about him:
- This is a man who has spent his entire career making a government salary, and yet somehow has managed to accumulate a reported net worth in excess of $11 million;
- McCabe’s firing was brought about via a recommendation from the DOJ’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR), which is populated mostly by people left over from the Obama Administration;
- The OPR’s firing recommendation was based on a finding from an investigation conducted by the DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, who was originally hired for his job by…wait for it…Barack Hussein Obama;
- That finding by the IG – that he lied to the IG’s inspectors about leaking to the media – is just one of multiple examples of improper behavior we know McCabe has been involved in over the last few years;
- McCabe was also up to his ears in the efforts by the DOJ/FBI anti-Trump cabal to mislead the FISA court in seeking warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign during 2016;
- We know that McCabe, after receiving information in September 2016 that Huma Abedin had been forwarding classified emails from Hillary Clinton’s illegal server to her pervert husband, Anthony Weiner, so he could print them out, sat on that information for a full month before being forced to do something with it;
- We know that McCabe probably ordered Peter Strzok to alter his official 302 report related to his January 24, 2017 interview with General Mike Flynn, in an effort to entrap Flynn in a perjury charge;
- And we know that McCabe probably perjured himself before congress when testifying about his role in all these things last year.
Despite the professionally-written talking points that McCabe and the deep state fake news media are reciting in unison, President Trump played literally no role whatsoever in McCabe’s firing. McCabe was relieved of his duties thanks to the result of a 14-month-long investigation conducted by Obama appointees that led to a firing recommendation that came from Obama holdovers within the Department of Justice.
The truth is that the process that led to McCabe’s ultimate firing is a sadly rare example of the government processes working exactly as they are set up to work, a purely bureaucratic process from beginning to end with basically no political interference at all. Trust me, if President Trump had had his way, Andrew McCabe would have been looking for new employment about 9 months ago.
Meanwhile, the flood of outrage coming from the Obama-era deep state actors who will also most likely find themselves in personal jeopardy as all these investigations come to a head in the next few months was as hyperbolic as it was predictable.
Fired FBI Director and aspiring future Dancing With the Stars participant James Comey started the hit parade with:
Mr. President, the American people will hear my story very soon. And they can judge for themselves who is honorable and who is not.
— James Comey (@Comey) March 17, 2018
Obama CIA Director and noted drama queen John Brennan, emboldened by Comey’s act of deep state Twitter heroics, chimed in with this outright seditious screed:
When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America…America will triumph over you. https://t.co/uKppoDbduj
— John O. Brennan (@JohnBrennan) March 17, 2018
After Brennan’s outburst – which should serve as the basis for a Secret Service investigation – famous serial felonious un-masker and Obama-era UN Ambassador Samantha Power couldn’t resist tossing out a clear threat to a sitting POTUS of her own:
Not a good idea to piss off John Brennan. https://t.co/VLg94OLL2R
— Samantha Power (@SamanthaJPower) March 17, 2018
There were others, but you get the picture. Somehow, Obama-era Director of National Intelligence and admitted perjurer James Clapper, who is normally all over CNN whenever anything like this comes up, managed to remain silent in the wake of the McCabe firing. Perhaps he was trying to send a signal to his deep state cabal compatriots: If so, the signal was studiously ignored.
What this well-coordinated reaction from the deep state skunks and snakes and their willing conspirators in the fake news media gave us on Saturday is just a preview of things to come. If anyone had thought that the inhabitants of the DC Swamp were just going to go quietly, well, it’s time to think again. If anything, the reactions we will see from all these bad actors will only become more hyperbolic and intense with each succeeding action against their fellow conspirators.
This is why all of this is taking so long to come to fruition. Attorney General Jeff Sessions and IG Horowitz must make absolutely sure that every action they bring against these cabal conspirators is completely supported by all bureaucratic requirements, painstakingly documented by findings of unarguable fact and buttoned down in a way that even a Washington, DC jury filled with Obama and Hillary Clinton voters will have no choice but to render guilty verdicts. And they are going to have to accomplish all of that in an atmosphere in which 98% of the national news media will be doing everything it can to deceive the public and paint them as the bad guys.
Because that’s how the DC Swamp works. If it wasn’t, we wouldn’t need to drain it.
Just another day in no one ever said that draining the DC Swamp would be easy America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.
[Image Credit: Ben Garrison, one of the greatest political cartoonists of our time.]