- The Poster Child for congressional term limits goes completely off the rails.: Senator From the News Media John McCain went all “hey you kids, get off my lawn!” on Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul on Wednesday, accusing Sen. Paul of “working for Vladimir Putin” on the floor of the Senate. Sen. McCain’s latest crotchety temper tantrum came over a vote about letting Montenegro join NATO, a move to which Sen. Paul objects because he knows the U.S. will end up paying most of what the tiny country should pay to be in the organization. Sen. McCain apparently believes the mighty armed forces of Montenegro – which consist of 3 guys carrying M-1 carbines – are all that stand between the free world and domination by the all-powerful Russian dictator. Sadly, the voters of Arizona chose just last November to give the 80 year-old McCain yet another 6 year free pass to pursue his obvious goal of involving the U.S. in a shooting war with Russia.
- That’s some fast typing right there.: An activist federal judge in Hawaii issued a stay on enforcement of President Trump’s latest temporary travel ban, despite the President’s clear and unambiguous authority to restrict immigration into the U.S. on any basis he sees fit. Demonstrating the utter lack of any integrity whatsoever in his action, the judge issued a 43 page decision within 2 hours of hearing oral arguments in the case. Apparently, he just happened to be carrying around a pre-written decision for exactly this case in the pocket of his robe. The federal judiciary is now filled with blatant seditionists.
- They found common ground at a truck stop in Shreveport.: Texas Congressmen Will Hurd (R) and Beto O’Rourke (D) found themselves stranded at the San Antonio airport on Tuesday, their flight to DC having been cancelled by the “blizzard” that didn’t actually show up. They decided to rent a car and make the 30 hour drive together, and live-streamed the whole thing on Facebook. Not sure why I’m including this here, other than it’s pretty damn cool.
- Is there nothing “global warming” cannot do?: A University of New Hampshire professor – no doubt funded by a federal grant – has come up with a new angle on global warming alarmism. She released a report yesterday predicting that the all-knowing, all-powerful “global warming” is shrinking mammals, and will soon cause horses to be no bigger can your average house cat. Presumably “global warming” will also result in “fire and brimstone raining down from the sky. Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes…the dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together…mass hysteria!”
- His home is scheduled for a Soros-funded fire-bombing this Saturday.: 74 year-old radio talk show host Michael Savage just released a book about the Trump presidency titled “Trump’s War: The Battle For America”. Naturally, he was beaten up by a deranged social justice warrior at an Italian restaurant Tuesday night. This is what Democrats refer to as “dialogue”.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- Honestly, I’m not sure even congressional Republicans can screw this one up.: Congressional Democrats, after having spent the last 20 years squealing like stuck pigs about what a sacrilege it is whenever the Republicans have caused about 14% of the federal government to be shut down in a budget or debt ceiling fight, are now threatening to fight funding for President Trump’s border wall by …wait for it…wait for it…SHUTTING DOWN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT! The proper GOP response to this threat is possibly the single biggest no-brainer in the history of the Republic: Please, go right ahead!
- Hey, whatever happened that Jill Stein?: Isn’t she a pistol? Do you think we could run her down and see if she’d do a recount of the CBO score on the Republican plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare? Her results would be just as valid.
- Tired of Winning Yet? Part I.: Foreign Policy magazine reports that President Trump has instructed the State Department to find ways to cut U.S. support for the various worthless United Nations programs by 50%. Naturally, country club Republicans like Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham have already stated they would oppose such cuts. Note: If you’re from Kentucky or South Carolina, you need to pay better attention.
- Tired of Winning Yet? Part II: Foreign Policy also reports that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson threatened that the U.S. might well withdraw from the detestable UN Human Rights council unless it enacts “major reforms.” Awesome.
- Further, cats and dogs on campus must now be referred to as “lovable furry companions”, and shrubs and trees are now to be called “leafy green shade-givers.”: Officials at the University of Minnesota announced that the school would be dropping the terms “Homecoming Queen” and “Homecoming King”, and replacing them instead with the gender neutral “Royals”. Because, well, – let’s be honest here – the officials at the University of Minnesota are a bunch of spineless idiots who are complicit in turning their students’ minds into useless mush. There, I said it.
- That’s also why they took up smoking.: More than 8,000 airline flights destined to or from the northeastern states were cancelled on Tuesday, all because the folks at the National Weather Service (NWS) are incapable of forecasting the weather more than 8 hours in advance. Making matters worse, NWS officials admitted they actually suspected in advance that snowfalls would not hit the major cities like they had previously thought, but decided to stick with their more alarmist forecasts “out of extreme caution.” I swear, I SWEAR I don’t make this stuff up.
- The Twitter-verse went all…ummm…a-twitter yesterday around 7:00 when fake MSNBC host Rachel Maddow Tweeted out that she had obtained “Trump tax returns”, and would reveal them on her program at 8:00. The big reveal? It turns out that, in 2005, Mr. Trump paid $38 million in income tax on $150 million in income. To which most thinking people responded, “man, sure wish I had the chance to to pay $38 million in income tax, just one time.” After that “big reveal”, the Twitter-verse went all…ummm…a-twitter about how embarrassing it all was for Rachel Maddow.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- Wooing practice begins at 9:00 sharp, Madam Chancellor.: The blizzard bearing down on Washington DC caused German Chancellor Angela Merkel, whose open borders policies are in the process of utterly destroying her country’s native culture, to postpone her planned meeting with President Trump today. But whenever they do meet, Der Spiegel reports that the Chancellor is “planning woo Trump, rather than confront him” over his plans to enforce America’s immigration laws. Somehow, I don’t think Ms. Merkel will find a very receptive audience for this strategy. Might be best to postpone this meeting until a better approach can be devised. Like invading Poland, for example.
- MSNBC will no doubt soon be offering him his own prime time talk show.: The irresponsible nitwits who run Austin’s SXSW drunk-and-traffic-fest provided a platform for the debut of an absurdly plotted “documentary” by a Michael Moore disciple named Jason Pollock, which claims to reveal ‘new evidence’ in the Michael Brown case. Despite the easily-discerned fact the film is an abject work of fiction that reveals nothing but the dishonesty of the filmmaker and incredible gullibility of its audience, riots very predictably broke out in Ferguson, MO. This gave the talking heads at CNN something to talk about other than President Trump, so I guess we should be grateful for that.
- Yes, in the same sense that a lion loves a zebra.: Speaking of SXSW, the comical fake editor of the NY Times, Dean Baquet, told an audience there that President Trump “actually loves the New York Times.” Such fake hubris is fake unbecoming of you, Mr. fake editor.
- How many different positions will James Comey take on this? The over/under is currently 3.: Snoop Dog released a video in which he pretends to shoot President Trump. Predictably, there is no outrage coming from the fake news media in response. Imagine how Martha Raddatz or Jake Tapper would have responded if a high-profile artist had released such a video when Barack Obama was President. Your fake news media in action.
- Last week they were all claiming the then-unseasonably warm temperatures were due to “global warming.”: A major blizzard blew into the northeastern seaboard last night, and will blanket everywhere from Washington, DC through Maine with a major late-season snow. Climate frauds everywhere are blaming this very common periodic occurrence on…wait for it…wait for it… “climate change”. Because that’s what climate frauds do.
- Yes, because the Tea Party uprising was a truly organic occurrence, and everything the left is doing is utterly fake. See the difference here?: The interminably dense fake journalists who inhabit Nate Silver’s 538.c0m blog published an hilariously dimwitted piece titled, “The Left Might Have a Hard Time Replicating The Tea Party’s Success”. You don’t say….
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.
- That moment when one fake news outlet attacks another fake news outlet, as reported by yet another fake news outlet. This is getting extremely fake-complicated.: Dean Baquet, the fake editor of the fakest fakety fakey fake Newspaper of Record, the New York Times, got all sassy regarding the fake news competition yesterday. He told an interviewer with another fake news outlet – The Hill – that the new slogan adopted by the Washington Post, “Democracy Dies in the Dark”, “sounds like the next Batman movie.” Oooooh, burn!
- Hey, could we just scrap that whole college degree requirement while we’re at it?: The Associated Press reports that New York teachers’ unions are demanding that the state scrap a basic literacy test that is given to prospective public school teachers. The test is similar to tests that these teachers would be giving to their students. The reason they want to do away with the test is so predictably pathetic it would make a normal person (i.e., not a Democrat politician or fake news media employee) cry: too many prospective teachers are failing the test. No one could have ever seen that one coming.
- The Senator From The News Media’s blood sugar was low again on Sunday.: Arizona Senator John McCain continued his campaign to maximize this appearances on MSNBC and CNN, telling an interviewer on Sunday that he is demanding President Trump prove his claim that Trump Tower was wiretapped by the Obama Administration. “The president has one of two choices, either retract, or to provide the information that the American people deserve,” McCain said. That single sentence will net the cranky Senator two eight-minute segments with Chris Matthews on MSNBC’s “Hardball”. No word if CNN is considering simply making McCain the host of a nightly hour-long program in its failing prime-time lineup, but it should be.
- Just one more thing for the Senator from the news media to get cranky about.: The Washington Post reports that the budget submitted to congress later this month by President Trump (I never get tired of typing those words) will contain “historic cuts” in the federal work force. Of course, the fake news reporters who wrote the story fail to mention the fact the historic increases in the federal work force created during eight years of Barack Obama. In any event, we can expect to see hundreds of fake sob stories from the fake media as it mounts a coordinated campaign with the Democrats to make sure that each and every federal worker keeps his or her job in the coming weeks. Because acting as the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party is what the fake news media does.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Don’t let the door hit you in your…well, you know the rest. – It took longer than we would have liked, but Attorney General Jeff Sessions requested the resignations of all 46 remaining Obama-era U.S. Attorneys on Friday. There are 94 U.S. Attorneys in total, which means that 48 had already chosen to do the right thing without having to be asked. It is not clear whether Sessions will accept all 46 resignations, assuming all the leftovers have the good grace to comply with his request, but we can be sure that the vast majority will be gone soon. Failing to take this action upon assuming office was one of the single biggest errors in judgment George W. Bush made, as many of the Clinton holdovers did everything they could to undermine his Justice Department and administration. Good to see President Trump and the Attorney General are clear-eyed in the need to clean out this particular sector of the DC swamp. Cool.
- Wait…she said what??? – When it comes to the expression of rank hypocrisy in the most blatant manner possible, San Fran Nan Pelosi never disappoints. On Friday, Ms. Pelosi, famous for telling constituents during the ObamaCare debates in 2009 that “We must pass the bill in order to see what’s in it”, sent a letter to House Speaker Paul Ryan in which she said, in part “The American people and Members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in Committee or by the whole House.” While that is certainly fair and valid point for the Democrats to make, they chose the most unfortunate messenger possible to make it. But then again, what else is new where the Democrats are concerned? I mean, who were they going to get to do it – Maxine Waters, who thinks Russia is at war with Korea? Let’s face it, the pickings are pretty slim over there on that side of the aisle.
- Here’s an example of why they had to go with San Fran Nan – Our favorite Commie, the loser Bernie Sanders, was quoted as saying “We have lost the White House, the U.S. House, the U.S. Senate, almost two-thirds of the governors’ chairs and close to 900 legislative seats across this country. How can anyone not conclude that the Democratic agenda and approach has been a failure?” See, to the Democrats, dealing with issues in the most hypocritical manner possible is far preferable than having to stare that sort of reality in the face. The rest of us should encourage them to keep up the good work.
- We needed a study to tell us this? Really? – Heat Street reported on Friday that “A new study by the Wesleyan Media Project has found that the 2016 presidential campaign run by Hillary Clinton is without a doubt one of the worst-run political operations in years.” Man, we could have saved these guys a whole bunch of money on that study deal. That’s like conducting a study to determine whether or not Russia really is at war with Korea. If you don’t already know the answer, why would anyone take you seriously in any event?
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- You don’t say. Did he make you obnoxious, too? – The Hollywood Reporter reports that Barbra Streisand is now blaming President Donald Trump for making her gain weight. On Sunday, she Tweeted that “I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!” You may remember that Streisand’s fellow Hollywood nut-job, Lena Dunham, recently told Howard Stern that President Trump was making her LOSE weight. Ladies, we don’t care which it is, we all just wish you’d keep your promise and move to Canada, mmm-kay?
- Bill Clinton would claim that that it isn’t really ‘sex’ at all – The Austin American Statesman reports that a man named Eleodora Estada was arrested for “having sex with a fence.” No word if the fence is pressing charges, or if congressional Democrats will now be moving to make fences a new federally-protected class.
- Our reporting is fake, but without evidence. Wait, what? – The fake news media spent the entire weekend claiming President Trump had accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower “without evidence.” This was the narrative that literally every fake news outlet, from CNN to the NY Times, used in its fake reporting on the matter, in yet another obviously joint effort with the Democratic Party. The trouble with the fake media suddenly wanting “evidence” in this entire fake ‘Trump coordinated with Russia to fix the election’ narrative that it and the Democrats have now been pushing for five months is that their own fake reporting has been based entirely on the alleged “FBI intercepts” of alleged communications between the two camps. The term “FBI intercepts” – which the NY Times has repeatedly used in its fake reports on this fake issue since January – is simply another term for “wiretaps.” Thus, if the fake media wants to claim that the President made his allegation “without evidence”, that is a tacit admission that all the fake reporting on this fake issue by the fake media is, well, fake. But then again, that is what the fake news media does.
- Hey, y’all, let’s see if we can out-bi-polar James Comey! – The NY Times ran a report late Sunday that our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, had asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Trump’s claim about wiretapping. According to the NY Times – which, in its own bi-polar way, alternately claims that “FBI intercepts” exist, but that there is “no evidence” to support the President’s claim – Mr. Comey is concerned that the claim by the President implies the FBI broke the law. Like everything else in the NY Times, that is of course not true – the President’s claim is that the Obama Administration followed the FISA court process not once, but twice, and was finally able to obtain a court order to proceed. Given that the entire basis for this latest NY Times fake report is the word of unidentified “senior American officials”, whatever that means, it is as likely as not that Mr. Comey never made any such request of the Justice Department. But if he did, he’ll probably change his mind about it today.
Just another fake news weekend in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all. Maybe. I could go either way.