Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Oh, noes! Not Nancy! – San Fran Nan, defending herself from a rising movement to replace her as House Minority Leader in the wake of Tuesday’s humiliating loss in Georgia’s HD 6, held a bumbling, stumbling, mumbling press conference on Thursday. During the presser, she repeated herself constantly, flailed about for words, and finally blurted out the following: “I always, always, always quote Martin Luther King in so many ways. But in this score, he said, Dr. Mar— he said, the ballot, the ballot, the ballot, legislation, legislation, legislation, your life, your life, your life.” Trouble is, Dr. King never said any such thing. But then, she’s a Democrat, so she’ll be protected by Joe and Mika this morning.
- The thing is, he’s right. – Noting the perils of Pelosi, President Trump hit Twitter with the following: “I certainly hope the Democrats do not force Nancy P out. That would be very bad for the Republican Party – and please let Cryin’ Chuck stay!” Of course, the President is right about Ms. Pelosi’s value to the GOP – she is the Republicans’ easiest and most toxic target for congressional candidates to run against in about 3/4ths of the country. If the Ds were to replace her with someone with a more “moderate” image – though with the same radical leftist policy priorities – like Ohio Congressman Tim Ryan, they would take that easy target away from the Rs. Then again, it would be a very simple thing to replace San Fran Nan’s mug with that of the equally repugnant and toxic Chuck Schumer in those GOP ads. As he so often does, President Trump managed to sum up a fairly complex matter in a 140 character Tweet.
- She’s about to start making people offers they can’t refuse. – In any event, taking down a sitting Majority Leader of either party in the midst of a congressional session is no easy thing. San Fran Nan functions like a Mafia don, raising and distributing tons of money among her capo regimes, doling out favors, collecting chits, rewarding those who are loyal with powerful positions, punishing anyone who crosses her. Martin Scorsese could make a bang-up movie about her rise to power and her decade as the party’s leader in the House. Those Democrats who are now organizing an effort to overthrow her had better start checking under the covers for severed horse’s heads before they climb into bed.
- Hey Jake Tapper, you’ve been TrumpTrolled! – In other news, President Trump ended his two month-long Twitter trolling of James Comey and the fake news media, issuing a Tweet in which he admitted he never taped any conversations with our bi-polar former FBI Director. This naturally caused great outrage among all the fake journalists in the fake press corps, as they watched their dreams of another opportunity to claim “it’s Watergate all over again!” fly out the windows of their sad little cubicles.
- And right on cue, now that he believes there are no recordings of his conversations with President Trump, Mr. Comey and his wife were spotted by the Daily Mail’s Jennifer Smith strolling into the NYTimes Building. We should expect to see another “bombshell” scandal report out of the fake journalists at the fake newspaper of record, based entirely on some mysterious “anonymous source” within the next 48 hours. As we now know, this is how Mr. Comey has always functioned.
- Finally, here’s another reason to expect a new anonymously-sourced “bombshell” from either the NYTimes or the WaPo over the weekend: After a couple of months in which the fakenews scandal-mongers at All-Russia-All-the-time MSNBC had led in the prime time ratings, Fox News has now re-taken the top spot that it had held continuously for more than a decade, as the public becomes increasingly aware that the whole Russia Collusion canard is just a Democrat fantasy. These ratings are proof that the public has moved on, even if MSNBC and CNN haven’t.
Just another day in Scrambling Nancy Pelosi America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- President Trump held a rally in Iowa and said all sorts of great and hilarious stuff, but all the fake reporters in the fake news media could focus on in their social media rantings was the the three teenage girls right behind Trump. Seems they were all in the TV picture through the duration of the speech, and they all – gasp! – were chewing gum. Why, the nerve of teenage girls to chew gum! Of course, one of the girls was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap, which naturally triggered the snowflake fake journalists into their daily uncontrollable rage. These fake journalists are so far out of touch with normal Americans at this point that they are completely irredeemable.
- Best Trump line of the night: “They spent $30 million on this guy, and he forgot to live in the community.” Hilarious.
- Speaking of Trump obsessions, a woman in Cypress, Texas has undergone 8 plastic surgeries in order to make herself look like First Lady Melania Trump. It didn’t work.
- Oh, noes!!!! San Fran Nan Pelosi is now coming under fire from the rank and file Democrats in congress, who have sat by like the good little fascist foot soldiers they are for a decade, goose-stepping in unison to every Pelosi command, and witnessed as a result pretty much the complete destruction of what used to be a majority national political party. We saw grumblings all over the fake news media on Tuesday from members like Tim Ryan of Ohio, who told the New York Post that “We had good candidates but they just couldn’t overcome our national brand, which is toxic and damaged.” Well, yeah, it is, and it’s fabulously hilarious that you are just now figuring that out, Tim. Good luck getting rid of San Fran Nan, by they way – she’ll call in so many favors in your direction that you’ll look like a 10 year-old pub dart board within a week.
- The glittery low-IQ crowd in the Hollywood Left is also getting tired of throwing good money after bad, and it seems that San Fran Nan has even lost the support of…oh, on, say it ain’t so!…Cher! The washed up singer from the ’60s got so darn mad after seeing a bunch of her own money washed down the sewer in GA HD 6 that she got on Twitter and said – in ALL CAPS, mind you, so you know she was mad – “CONGRESSIONAL RACE IS NOT OLYMPICS,THERES NO MEDAL FOR 2nd PLACE!! I ADMIRE & RESPECT NANCY PELOSI,BUT IN“EVERY”RACE,GOP RUNS AGAINST HER!” Man, when San Fran Nan has lost the low IQ celebrity has-been crowd, you know she’s in deep doo-doo.
- Oh, but it gets even better. How could it get even better than Cher, you ask? Well, let me tell you: disgusting, slovenly, fake filmmaker Michael Moore also went on a Twitter rant, and it was epic:
- “If u think the party who’s won the vote in 6 o last 7 Prez votes but holds ZERO power &is now 0-4 in 2017 votes is going to win next year…” (End of Tweet 1 – but wait, there’s more!)
- “…get a friggin’ clue. The DNC&DCCC has NO idea how 2 win cause they have no message, no plan, no leaders, won’t fight &hate the resistance” (end of Tweet 2 – but there is still more!)
- “I say this to my 7.5 million ppl on social media & the millions who watch my movies & read my books: Are we going 2 sit by &let this happen?”
- No word on what Chubs thinks he and his followers – mostly pajama boys sitting in their mom’s basements – are going to do about it, but it’s a safe bet it likely involves Twitter. Lots and lots of Twitter. And milkshakes. And Doritos.
- The funniest part of all of this is that Democrats are now convincing themselves that if they can just get rid of San Fran Nan, and replace her with some “moderate” looking guy from the Midwest with the very same ideas and strategies, like Tim Ryan, then they will magically start winning again. The best thing the rest of us can do is get out of the way and let them keep living in that fantasy world.
Just another day in Democrat fantasy America.
That is all.
Screenshot: Fox News Channel
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Fake journalists all over the fake news media spent most of the day yesterday desperately trying to distract the public’s attention away from the undeniable reality that it was their own lack of any journalistic ethics whatsoever that led directly to the mass shooting of House Minority Whip Steve Scalise and four others on Wednesday. Chuck Todd was the champion rationalizer when he proclaimed that “we’re all to blame”. Meaning, of course, that everyone except him and his fellow fake media assassination dog-whistlers are to blame. Well, sorry, Chuck, it’s you. Your fellow fake journalists. Your network and its corporate owners. The shooter’s Facebook page and other writings make it very clear that he hung on ever lunatic conspiracy theory spun by your colleague, Rachel Maddow, every disgraceful, irresponsible claim made by your colleague, Larry O’Donnell. It’s you, Chuck, you, your disgusting colleagues, your disgusting bosses, not some farmer out in Podunk, Nebraska, or some hairdresser in Sawdust, Texas. You.
- The editors at the fake newspaper of record, the New York Times, tried to do their blame-shifting for their own heinous behavior by regurgitating the long-ago debunked lie that the Gabby Giffords shooting was caused by a Sarah Palin campaign ad. When even CNN and the Washington Post started reporting that that was an outrageous lie, and Ms. Palin let it be known she was consulting her lawyers about a potential defamation suit, since the Times’ editors most certainly knew it was an outrageous slander when they published it, the Times meekly published a quick retraction.
- And it is that very episode, of two fake news outlets actually exercising journalistic integrity to shame another fake news outlet to correct a false story, that proves my point that the loss of all semblance of journalistic integrity and ethics is the biggest problem facing our society. Bear with me here, because this is important.
- The founders of this country knew that a free and functioning press was critical to the maintenance of the kind of republican democracy they were trying to establish. They knew this because such a free press was needed to curb abuse of power in the executive, congressional and judicial branches of government. The best way to curb such abuses of power and misbehavior in office was to empower a fourth estate, the press, that had the freedom to discover such abuses and the willingness to bring them to public attention – regardless of the political party involved – in order to shame officeholders into behaving more properly, just as the WaPo and CNN helped to shame the NYTimes.
- Where Democrats are concerned, the press long ago by and large abandoned this responsibility, and completely threw it away in 2008 when they uniformly decided to sign onto the Obama campaign. For eight long years, the incredible abuses of power by President Obama and his evil surrogates went unremarked by the fake news media. That abject failure of journalistic integrity has in turn now led Democrats and their voter base to believe they can engage in pretty much any behavior or rhetoric, no matter how disgusting or encouraging of violence, because they know they have no price to pay in the media.
- So you have spectacles like the DNC Chairman and a senator from New York running around the country gratuitously tossing out profanities because they know the will suffer no reputational cost, and because they think it will attract Millenial voters to their party. You have Kathy Griffin posing for that disgraceful photo because she believed she could do anything, no matter how outrageous, and not suffer any consequences (she didn’t factor in the social media backlash into her thinking). You have Maxine Waters running all over the country spewing pro-assassination rhetoric because she knows she can do that with impunity. You have Hillary Clinton proclaiming herself proudly as a part of the “resistence”, tacitly endorsing the violent protests by Antifa, because she knows there is no price to be paid. You have leftwing celebrities calling daily for the assassination of Mr. Trump because they know there is no price to pay for such behavior. You have the DNC fixing the primaries for Hillary Clinton in the full light of day because they knew the media wouldn’t report on it in real time. This list could go on and on and and on.
- When there is no political price to be paid due to media diligence, politicians will behave badly. Badly behaving politicians will lead to bad behavior by their voters, because they too know there is no price to be paid. This is not complicated.
- What you see today is Republicans all over the morning shows talking about how they plan to tone their rhetoric down in the wake of Wednesday’s events. Hell, even Ted Nugent’s talking about toning it down. Why? Their behavior didn’t lead to any of this. You don’t see a similar number of Democrats doing that. In fact, you already saw Nancy Pelosi ratcheting the rhetoric back up yesterday. Why? Because Republicans and Ted Nugent know they have to do this or the fake media will attack them. The Democrats, meanwhile, knowing there is no price to be paid for their own bad behavior, will go right back to their own bad behavior.
- It’s the fake news media’s fault. The journalistic profession in America is dead. Our leaders can either come to grips with this reality and begin to find ways to hold the media accountable for its serial heinous abuses of its first amendment privileges, or we will ultimately find ourselves in a civil war. This is not mere speculation. This is an inevitable outcome of the path we currently find ourselves on.
Just another week of fake news media destroying America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Creaky Old John McCain, whose incoherent questioning in last week’s James Comey hearing led to speculation about whether he was having a stroke or is suffering from dementia, chose yet another foreign venue in which to criticize President Donald Trump on Sunday. He told the Guardian that U.S. “leadership” was better under Barack Obama than it currently is. Mr. McCain has made a habit of bashing the current President on foreign soil and fake news media, something he never did to Barack Obama, even after Obama was revealed to have shipped more than $400 million in cash money to the Mullahs in Iran in the hold of a cargo plane in 2015. This man poses as a “conservative” and as a “Republican,” but his public utterances, particularly in foreign venues, reveal his true nature as just one more of the worst kind of slimy inhabitant of the DC Swamp.
- Speaking of slimy inhabitants of the DC swamp…: Blessedly former bi-polar FBI Director James “I was trying to blend in with the drapes” Comey has reportedly landed himself a $10 million deal to pen a book in which he will expand even further on the web of lies, half-truths, demagoguery and betrayals of the American public’s trust that he rolled out over the last 24 months. Can’t wait to read Chapter 7, The Art of Leaking Through Third Parties To The New York Times, or Chapter 10, When Hope Is A Command, or Chapter 13, How To Avoid Attention By Being a Foot Taller Than Everyone Else And Stationing Yourself In The Center Of a Room”.
- San Fran Nan Pelosi told a fake journalist that she wished that George W. Bush, John McCain or Mitt Romney were president instead of Donald Trump. Of course, she also wishes aliens would stop abducting her each Thursday evening, so she wishes a lot of things.
- The UK Sunday Express reports that NASA has now discovered 10 asteriods that pose a threat to life on plant Earth. Hell, they could find 40 more threats to life on earth than that serving in the U.S. Senate alone. Look closer to home, folks.
- Meanwhile, in case you missed all the fake reports in the fake news media about it – well, ok, the fake news media isn’t doing any reporting on it – the U.S. economy is booming under President Trump. The Dow Jones Industrial average is up 15% since Election Day, the rate of unemployment is the lowest it’s been in 16 years, and the economy is expected to expand more rapidly during 2017 than during any year of the Obama Administration. Business capital investment is way up, home sales are up, new home starts are way up, and manufacturing is expanding.
- If you think any of this is an accident, you are wrong. The biggest single problem with the U.S. economy over the last 8 years was the avalanche of new, unnecessary, onerous, soviet-style regulations coming down at a record pace from unelected operatives in the Obama bureaucracies. This ever-expanding burden created an air of pessimism and gloom in the business community, discouraging capital investment. The Trump program of rolling back many of these regulatory schemes, and halting the issuance of new ones has already reversed that pessimism, and the results are obvious.
- The Democrats and fake news media know this, which is why the continue to focus on fantasy “scandals” and insist on multiple congressional investigations into them. Sadly, many congressional Republicans are also swamp-dwellers, and are more than happy to cooperate. This is the reality Trump faces – a bi-partisan DC establishment that is willing to destroy a nascent economic boom in order to protect the personal nests they have been feathering for decades, and a fake news media establishment that’s an integral part of the game.
Just another weekend in low-life DC Swamp dweller America.
That is all.
- Fake Indian Senator heap big angry at former Big Chief taking wampum from forked tongue Wall Street guys.: Elizabeth Warren, the fake Indian Senator from Massachusetts, is upset with Barack Obama, because he cashed in with a $400,000 speaker’s fee paid for by a Wall Street firm. The Fake Ms. Warren, of course, greedily takes hundreds of thousands of dollars from Wall Street interests into her campaign funds, and earns hundreds of thousands of dollars each year as a “professor” at Harvard, in a chair named for a deceased powerful Wall Street lawyer. In a political party built on fakery, “Faucahontas” may well be the fakest of them all.
- We here at the Alt-Left love Maxine Waters, even if she is a rambling, incoherent simpleton.: This is fun. The link takes you to a video of Maxine Waters, who has forgotten how to pronounce “North Korea.”
- We here at the Alt-Left also love Nancy Pelosi, who often makes Maxine Waters look like a pure genius by comparison.: In the interests of equal time, the Democrat minority leader also often appears to be losing it.
- Why the whole “Russia hacked the election” thing has disappeared from the headlines.: The evil minions at Facebook issued a report yesterday on the supposed “impacts” of “fake news” reports carried on that platform during the 2016 election campaign. The report’s conclusion is that such reports constituted less than 1/10th of 1 percent of the overall political discourse at Facebook, a tiny percentage that had no impact at all on voter decision-making. Very predictably, the fake news media is making no mention of that conclusion. Doesn’t fit the Democrat narrative, after all.
- News you won’t see in the fake news media.: A new poll from YouGov indicates that just 35% of Americans believe the fake news media exercises its guaranteed press freedoms responsibly. Those are the Democrats who responded to the poll.
- Let’s just hope he’s not Taco Loco.: The Dallas Cowboys took a kid named Taco in the first round of the NFL draft, a defensive end out of Michigan. This really has nothing to do with the Campaign that Never Ends – I just wanted to use the line that I sure do hope this Taco is Bueno. Taco Bueno – get it?
- So unabashedly fake they’ve become a parody of themselves.: Ok, lessee here…Trump’s tax cuts eliminate the income tax entirely for couples making $24,000; they cut the rate for the next $26,000 by 33%; they cut the rate of tax on the middle class by 40%; and they cut the rate on the upper class by 11%. Fake media strategy? Scream that IT’S A TAX CUT FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Hey, rumbling tummies are a trigger point at Yale.: A group of Yale graduate students went on a “hunger strike” in hopes of convincing the University that the $40 grand in annual free tuition and $30 grand annual stipend for health benefits and living expenses they currently receive just is not enough for their expensive tastes. When it was revealed that the “hunger” part of the strike is actually optional, and that these snowflakes can actually go get food whenever they want to, the students were roundly and appropriately savaged on social media. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
Just another day in America, where even the hunger strikes are fake.
That is all.
- Wait. Is that even possible? – Two New York University professors recently ran an experiment that yielded shocking results. They organized a mock replay of the first debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, only they had the debaters’ genders reversed. Their goal was to demonstrate that Trump’s conduct in the debate would have been completely unacceptable coming from a woman. Instead, what they demonstrated was that Hillary Clinton would be even less popular than she already is if she were a man instead. “We both thought that the inversion would confirm our liberal assumption—that no one would have accepted Trump’s behavior from a woman, and that the male Clinton would seem like the much stronger candidate,” one of the profs explained. Yeah…no.
- But hey, they’re working 9 days in May, so… – House Speaker Paul Ryan, in an interview with Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, acknowledged that the House is planning to only be in session for 8 days during the month of April. When asked why that is the case, Speaker Ryan responded that “we want to go listen to our constituents.” Oh, yeah, that’s a peachy idea – go spend 22 days back in the district holding townhalls so Soros-funded radicals can give the fake news media hours of video with which to make you look like a bunch of ineffective simpletons. Great plan, Republicans. (This is me, smacking my damn head.)
- I was going to let that topic go at that, but I just can’t. – Look, somebody has to get to the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and remind them that barely a year ago, the Republicans in the congress were the single most detested class of politicians in America. Even more than the Democrats or President Barack Obama, they were the main reason why millions of people out here in “flyover country” were furious at the elitists Washington DC ruling class. They were bailed out of that predicament temporarily by the rise and ultimate victory of Donald Trump over The Most Corrupt Woman in America, but that doesn’t mean that Americans detest them any less than they did a year ago. If this congress continues on its current path of accomplishing literally none of the major promises they all made during their campaigns, they will suffer mightily at the polls in 2018, regardless of how disgracefully the Democrats continue to behave. And that retribution will be richly deserved. It might be wise for the GOP congress to spend more time in DC getting real things done, and less time trying to deflect blame for their own non-performance. Just a thought.
- The GOP Congressional Motto: Always Look a Gift Horse In The Mouth – Two new polls out on Thursday show massive, huge majorities of Americans are in favor of President Trump’s proposal for a $1 trillion infrastructure program. A poll by Quinnipiac shows a surreal 90% support level for the proposal, while a new CNN poll comes in with a comparatively-paltry 79% support level. If you’re thinking this level of popularity makes this program a completely no-brainer for the GOP majorities in congress to get behind and easily pass into law, well, you need to bone up on the behavior of GOP congressional majorities. Their main aptitude has always been and appears to still be their amazing ability to screw up when presented with easy wins. There is no real reason to expect this particular easy winner to turn out any differently.
- You don’t say… – The fake news site BuzzFeed, which has shamelessly promoted the absurdly fake “Trump coordinated with the Russians” story for months now, quietly ran a report in which it quotes Democrat sources on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees expressing concerns that their ridiculous investigations into this fake matter are going nowhere fast. “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations,” one of the sources said. Well, let’s clarify – they aren’t going to meet the expectations of the Democrats and the fake media reporters who have so shamefully promoted this fake story since last October, but they are going to exactly meet the expectations held by me and many, many others.
- Ironically, she is still her political party’s highest-ranking official. – San Fran Nan Pelosi, the Democrats’ doddering House Minority Leader, was in the middle of yet another incoherent anti-Trump rant yesterday, when she paused, after saying the word “ironically”, and said, “I’m not sure if ‘ironically’ is even a word.” Ironically, none of the fake reporters present thought to clarify that question for her. Probably none of them knew the answer. #Irony
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Who could have ever predicted this? – Friday’s daily mailer from the Rasmussen survey group contained a header that says “Democrats See McCain As Better GOP Role Model Than Trump.” You don’t say…
- #FakeNews busted, yet again – You may have noticed that the fake news media has been implying that the recent spate of bomb threats being phoned into Jewish centers just has to be the work of nebulous, unidentified Trump supporters. Yeah…that’s not happening. Yesterday, the FBI finally made its first arrest of a suspect in these cases. He is one Juan Thompson, a former fake reporter for, of all places, NPR, who spent most of the election campaign comparing President Trump to Adolph Hitler, and bragged on Twitter about being a Bernie Sanders voter. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Seriously.
- As I write this, the President of the United States has just gone on a Tweet storm in which he is overtly accusing his predecessor, Barack Obama, of ordering the wiretapping of Trump Tower in the days leading up to the election. I can’t imagine that President Trump would directly make this allegation if he did not have 100% certainty the information is true. It had better be, because if there is any element of what the President says in his Tweets that is not absolutely verifiable, that aspect of the story will be the only thing the fake news media focuses on, not the scandal of a former president abusing his office in such a heinous, fascist manner. In fact, already apologists for Mr. Obama are on Fox and CBS using coordinated talking points that claim “presidents don’t wiretap anyone”, as if Mr. Obama should not be held accountable for his administration’s actions.
- If it is all true, this will be the signal that the Trump Administration, after a couple of weeks on defense against all the fake news media allegations pointed at it, is going on the offense, and is about to do what it absolutely needs to do to survive: Go to all-out war against Mr. Obama and his evil minions that remain embedded in the various intel agencies, the State Department, the EPA and other agencies of the government. This will make squeamish Republicans and fake Republicans like Senators Graham and McCain uncomfortable, but it is an absolute necessity if the Trump presidency is to be anything more than a 4-year do-nothing placeholder before the next Democrat or soft Republican presidency resumes the nation’s 28 year slouch towards European socialism.
- BTW, we keep hearing soft Republicans like Lindsey Graham and Darrell Issa joining the likes of San Fran Nan and Cryin’ Chuckie Schumer in calls for an “independent prosecutor” to look into the fakenews allegations against Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The fact is that there is no such thing as an “independent prosecutor” law in the U.S. government – that law was repealed during the Clinton Administration. There is a provision in the law for a “special counsel”, but it can only be appointed by the Justice Department, not congress. Given the revelations of Obama’s wiretapping of Trump Tower, I’m guessing the Justice Department, if it appoints a “special counsel”, will be appointing one to look into that real issue, not fake ones invented by the fake news media.
- Hey, how about appointing a “special counsel” to perform a real investigation into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? That would be a good start.
Just another day in Fake News America. Buckle up, folks, things are about to get very intense.
That is all.