- Tired of winning yet? Part I.: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported on Thursday that its recent sweeps have resulted in the rounding up of more than 1,300 members of Mexican drug and human trafficking gangs. The main talking point the Democrats and fake reporters in the fake news media were able to agree on was to focus on the fact that more than 800 of those arrested were U.S. citizens, as if anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavities gives a flying rat’s ass.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II.: The Labor Department reports that new unemployment claims for the most recent reporting period fell to their lowest level since 1988. 1988, of course, was the last time we had a President of the United States who was not an integral part of the Washington, D.C. establishment. Coincidence?
- But the current President is getting bad, bad advice, and needs to shake up his communications team.: During an interview with the sitting President of the United States on Thursday, NBC fake news anchor Lester Holt – the man with the highest forehead on the face of God’s green earth – chose to rudely interrupt Mr. Trump and repeat questions constantly in what was one of the most disrespectful interviews of any president in history. Unfortunately, President Trump chose to sit calmly through the badgering without pushing back, something he certainly would not have done during the campaign. This is an indication that he is taking advice from his establishment communications advisers, who are no doubt telling him that if he just plays nice with these fake journalists, they will eventually start playing nicer with him.
- This is exactly the wrong advice for this particular President to accept.: Donald Trump was elected largely because he refused to play nice with the fake news media, who have treated him as a political freak since the day he announced his candidacy. He was elected because he was singularly unafraid of the fake news media, and he gave bombastic press conferences like the one he gave so well back in February. That is the model of press engagement he should be following, not this model of trying to have calm, sit-down interviews with the preening, self-absorbed jack-asses who fake the nightly news.
- But the people he has around him are all scared to death of the fake news media.: They are all telling the President that if he doesn’t play nice with the Lester Holts of the world, why, he will get negative press. And that tells you that they simply have no clue why Mr. Trump won the election in the first place, which was largely because he gets nothing but negative press. Unfortunately, Mr. Trump is now making the same mistakes in this regard that every Republican president in modern times – with the exception of Ronald Reagan at times – has made, accepting advice from communications advisers that is designed to work for Democrats, not Republicans. It’s the only model these advisers know to teach, and it never works for Republican politicians.
- President Trump desperately needs to fire most of his communications team, or move them into other jobs, and bring in new people who understand him personally.: He needs to bring in people like Laura Ingraham, or Kimberly Guilfoyle of Fox News, both of whom have been rumored as potential senior communications advisers in the past, and both of whom clearly understand him as a person and as a political figure, and who would be loyal to the President. A big shake-up needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.
- Here’s what he needed to do with Lester Holt yesterday.: About the third time Holt interrupted him, he should have simply told Holt that he could either quit interrupting and show proper respect for the office he holds, or the interview would be terminated. And then the next time Holt interrupted, he should have simply ended the interview. Why? Because instinctively, that’s what Donald Trump would do. And Donald Trump, not these pathetic advisers, is who the American people elected to serve as President. This is not rocket science.
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.
- Tired of winning yet?: The Border Patrol reports that border crossings are down by 76% since the first of 2017. No wall, no new laws, no big increased budget, no deployment of new technology. Down 76% simply on the news that we have a president who will enforce the nation’s immigration laws. If you’ve wondered in the past when I’ve said on numerous occasions that former President Barack Hussein Obama used doing nothing as a strategic weapon, now you know part of what I mean when I say that. Where illegal immigration is concerned, he raised doing nothing to an art form.
- Can we go ahead and nominate him now?: Actor Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, told GQ Magazine that “it’s a very real possibility” that he will run for president in the future. Lots of observers recoiled in horror at the prospect, but my reaction is that I hope he’s telling the truth. Seriously, look around at the collection of radical nutjobs, career criminals and hopeless nitwits the Democrat Party otherwise has available to offer for the nation’s highest office, and you have to inevitably conclude that The Rock would be a gigantic upgrade.
- Here’s what I wonder about the Democrats and their fake journalist agents in the fake news media this morning: How are you going to sustain this outrage for eight years? Seriously, how are you going to do that and retain your physical health? Your emotional health, such as it is?
- No kidding, Donald Trump is most likely going to be a two-term President – he is well on his way to ensuring his re-election already. There is not going to be any impeachment, not over the firing of James Comey, or anything else. Impeachment is a very specific thing, a thing that requires the commission of “high crimes and misdemeanors” by the President, and there aren’t any such things present now, and won’t likely be any in the future. And honest to goodness, it really does not matter what nitwits like Maxine Waters say about it.
- You people are living in a fantasy world in which firing the Director of the FBI is, for whatever reason you wish to make up out of whole cloth – like he did it at the wrong time, or he didn’t deliver the message to Comey in the right way, or he did it for nefarious reasons – is an impeachable offense. Here’s news for you: You’re wrong about that, and James Comey agrees with me, not you. Indeed, Mr. Comey himself, in a farewell note to FBI employees yesterday, acknowledged that “a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all.” You folks can whine, or yell, or pull your hair out, or post nasty notes to me on social media all you want, but you’re wrong, and James Comey agrees with me, not you.
- Really and truly, you people need to get a grip on yourselves. I know you have all been systematically brainwashed by your heroes in the fake national news media to believe Donald Trump is somehow an illegitimate president, but he isn’t. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that the Trump campaign somehow conspired with the Russians to steal the election, but they didn’t. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that Donald Trump is a flaming moron who is destroying America, but he isn’t – he’s actually extremely intelligent and thinks way ahead of you and all the people who say that about him. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that only your thoughts and opinions matter in this society, and that people who don’t think exactly as you think are evil people who should be tossed on prison or executed, but that’s wrong, too.
- Honest to God, you are wrong about everything. Literally everything. I know the fake news media keeps telling you otherwise, but they’re wrong too, because most of those people are just like you and have been brainwashed just like you have been. They’re so brainwashed, in fact, that they don’t even understand that they’re now the ones doing the brainwashing.
- The fact that you are wrong and I’m right is why the Republican Party currently holds the Presidency, both houses of congress, 2/3rds of state governorships, and majorities in 2/3rds of state legislative bodies. The crazier you get, the faker the fake media becomes, the fewer people vote the way you do. If you represented the majority of thought in this country, those numbers of office-holders would be reversed, especially after having your overlord and savior, Barack Hussein Obama, ensconced in the White House for eight long years.
- I know you’re hopelessly outraged by all of this, but this is the truth of your situation. Donald Trump is going to be President for four full years, because you simply do not have the votes to take over congress in 2018 and execute an impeachment. He is also very likely to serve a second full term in office after being re-elected President in 2020, because despite what your heroes in the fake news media keep telling you, he is keeping his promises made during the campaign in a very big way. Again, they’re lying to you because they know you prefer it that way.
- By the way, this preference for being lied to in order to support the fantasy world in which you live is the very same reason why you keep voting for pathological liars to be your party’s presidential nominees. Think about it: your last five presidential nominees have been Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. This is like the murderer’s row of pathological liars. It will take a change in your preference for being lied to before that ever changes.
- So, how are you going to sustain this outrage for eight years? How long can you go on waking up each morning with smoke pouring out your ears at the thought that Donald Trump still sits in the White House? How long are you going to keep carrying some cardboard sign with something stupid or obscene written on it out to the local freeway to block traffic? How long are you going to keep putting on black ski masks and vandalizing college campuses? More to the point, how much longer is your grandma going to be willing to put you up in her basement and cook supper for you?
- Eight years is a long time to be angry, a long time to be outraged, a long time to continue alienating everyone you used to call a friend and family members with profane and borderline insane rants on Facebook, not to mention those three dozen 140-character outbursts on Twitter you post each day. At some point, the nature of human existence requires all of us to grow up and either make an effort to become a productive member of society or doom ourselves to a lifetime of failure.
- Waking up outraged for eight years – or even just four – will pretty much doom you to the latter path. How long can you keep it up with the knowledge that Donald Trump isn’t going anywhere? It’s a question you’re all going to have to answer, because he really is not going anywhere.
Just another day in Perpetually Outraged Liberals America.
That is all.
- Ok, just shoot me now – I can’t take anymore of this.: LA Times fake writer Micheal Hitzak, a winner of the fake Pulitzer fake Prize for fake journalism, theorized on Tuesday that President Trump and United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz conspired to create the airline’s current fiasco in order to distract attention from other Administration controversies. Honest. I swear. You just. can’t. make. this. stuff. up.
- Tired of winning yet?: The government reports that border crossings in March were down more than 72% compared to the last month of the Obama Administration. As noted here before, this is without a wall, without any new laws, without a bigger budget for ICE or the Border Patrol, without any new technology. This is simply the result of the voters electing a President who chooses to enforce the laws already on the books.
- Trump was right. Again.: The WaPo reported last night that the FBI was indeed spying on the Trump Campaign. The Post no doubt reluctantly reported that the FBI did obtain a FISA Warrant so it could spy on Carter Page, who was a foreign policy advisor to the Trump Campaign. The fake reporters at the Post naturally portray this as evidence of Trump collusion with Russia, but what it really is is additional proof that Trump’s Tweet about having been surveilled by the Obama Administration was correct. It’s obvious that if the FBI had obtained any evidence that Page had somehow engaged in improper communications with the Russians, we would damn sure know it by now through illegal leaks from Obama holdovers in that agency.
- That giant whooshing sound you heard around 10:00 last night was the deflating of the fake news media balloons. The fake reporters in the fake media had issued breathless reports over the last two weeks that the Democrats were going to win the special election to fill the 4th Kansas congressional district seat that came open when Mike Pompeo was named CIA Director. All the fake reporters and fake talking heads were on pins and needles last night, praying that this “safe” Republican seat would fall to their beloved Democrats. And, just as last November 8, the early results were encouraging, as their Democrat hero led by a few percentage points in the early returns. But the worm began to turn around 9:00, and by 10:00, the fake journalists at the Associated (fake) Press was forced to call the election for the Republican. A few minutes later, hundreds of fake pre-written stories about how this Democrat victory means that President Trump has no mandate to govern the country rained into trash cans in fake press rooms in Washington and New York. So sad.
- Here at United, The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.: United CEO David Munoz issued three different statements yesterday in the wake of the widely-viewed video of O’Hare Airport cops forcibly dragging a bloodied passenger from one of the airline’s flights. His first statement claimed his employees did everything right; his second claimed that the flight had not been over-sold as had been widely reported. It was only in his third statement of the day, as his airline’s stock had plummeted in trading, that he actually managed to apologize for the incident and pledge that his airline would do better in the future. I don’t know who is in charge of United’s communications operation, but I do know I personally could do a much better job, and probably work a lot cheaper. Just sayin’.
- Meanwhile, White House spokesman Sean Spicer seemed to be being advised by the same people advising Mr. Munoz, first stupidly saying in his daily press briefing that “even Hitler” did not resort to using chemical weapons (he obviously did), and then, even more stupidly going on CNN later in the day to issue an apology. At some point, this Administration has got to stop pretending that CNN is a legitimate news organization, and instead treat it as the partisan Democrat operation it actually is. The apology was the right thing to do, but do it with a real journalist, like Chris Wallace or Sharryl Atkisson. Stop the pretense that CNN matters.
Just another day in bad communications America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Breakroom.org
- Tired of winning yet? Part I – The ADP private sector jobs report for February came in at 298,000 new private sector jobs created by the Trump economy in its first full month, the largest jump in years, and fully 100,000 more than “experts” had anticipated. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares whether or not people have jobs. That hasn’t happened in awhile.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II – The San Antonio Express News reports that apprehensions of illegal immigrants along the Southern border slowed by more than 40% in President Trump’s first full month in office, and border detention centers (which the fake news media used to call “holding center” or some other more innocuous term during the Obama years) are now running at less than 20% capacity. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares about enforcing the nation’s immigration laws. That also hasn’t happened in awhile. A very long while, in fact.
- Tired of winning yet? Part III – Erik Wemple, a fake journalist at the Washington Post, posted a story in which he quotes members of the White House Press Corps whining about the “unsustainable pace” of having to cover President Donald Trump, who works at all hours of the day, gets lots of stuff done every day, and creates controversies or has fake controversies made up about him pretty much every day. Why, these reporters, who had gotten used to a President whose main strategy for his final 7 years in office was to literally do nothing about anything, are seeing their formerly extremely active social lives suffering as the result of having to actually work for a living! Amazingly, Mr. Wemple actually thinks that Americans should sympathize with their plight. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually likes to do his job. Awesome.
- Did the CIA sign off on this? – Samsung announced it will be moving some of its manufacturing and jobs currently located in Mexico to the United States. No word if the CIA has signed off on this move, but given the news this week – thanks to WikiLeaks – that the intel agency has been spying on citizens via the microphones contained in Samsung smart televisions, the move seems to make all sorts of nefarious sense.
- Oh, my…. – If you think Monday’s release of WikiLeaks’ so-called “Vault 7” trove of documents contained the extent of the CIA misery in this episode, think again. A spokesman for WikiLeaks announced yesterday that the group has yet to release “99%” of the CIA-related documents currently in its possession. Y.I.K.E.S!
- The current state of feminism is…well, it’s a joke. – Yesterday’s “Day without women” strikes attracted very few participants, as most women have better things to do with their time than to go out and try to block traffic and entrances to work places, shouting idiotic slogans all the while. The star of the show in New York City – where a few hundred turned out to block traffic at Trump Tower – was radical Muslim Linda Sarsour, who was one of the main organizers of the event. Ms. Sarsour is a fervent advocate of Sharia Law. Ladies, if you think of yourself as a “feminist”, and you let yourself be led around the streets of New York by an advocate of Sharia Law, you are…well, words kind of fail me. For once. It doesn’t happen often.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.