Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- As has been the case with the Democrat Party since the Clintons took it over a quarter century ago, whenever they are accusing any Republican of a bad behavior, it is a very safe bet that they are doing so in order to deflect attention from the fact that they are engaged in the very same behavior, or worse. Over the last few weeks, we are now finally beginning to discover the real reasons why the Democrats and the fake news media have invested so much time and energy since November 8 of last year in promoting their Russia Collusion fantasy play.
- Not that we hadn’t already been aware of some of the Clintons’ shady dealings with the Russians, of course. Even before the election, we knew that Hillary, while serving as Secretary of State, brokered a deal that ceded control of about 20% of America’s uranium resources to a group of Russian oligarchs, and we knew that those same oligarchs just happened to pour tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation around the same time that deal was being made. We also knew that it was also around this same time that Bill Clinton was receiving double his normal speaking fee of $250k not once, but twice from the same Russian oligarchs. Just a coincidence, of course.
- It was only recently that Wikileaks alleged that Special Counsel Bob Mueller was also involved in the brokering of that deal. Wikileaks, which has basically never been wrong about anything to this point, says it has found an email in which The Most Corrupt Woman In America got Mueller to deliver a sample of the uranium in question to a Russian representative in 2009. The Wikileaks email points up the need for the Justice Department to investigate the Special Counsel while his own sham investigation is ongoing. #Irony.
- But that’s far from all there is here.
- Since the election, we have also found out Clinton Campaign Manager, John The Spirit Cooker Podesta, took time out from sacrificing goats and chickens to serve on the board of a company with heavy Russia connections , and that he owns 75,000 shares of that same company. We also now know that Podesta failed to disclose any of this on his federal disclosure form when he went to work for the Clinton campaign. Interestingly, we found out just a couple of weeks ago that company in question has suddenly collapsed, as its investors pulled the plug on its funding. Funny coincidence, that.
- But that again is far from all there is to this. There are so, so many more reasons why the Democrats and their agents in the fake news media have been so desperate to keep public attention focused on their Russia Collusion fantasy.
- Take the case of Debbie Wasserman Schulz and at least 2 dozen Democrat members of congress, and their longtime employment of one Imran Awan and several of his family members since 2004 at massively inflated salaries for instance. Mr. Awan was famously arrested last Tuesday at Dulles Airport as he attempted to follow his family members in fleeing the country to Pakistan. The initial charge against him is listed as bank fraud, as he illegally wired several hundred thousand dollars to Pakistan that he and his family had obtained via fraudulent loans from the Congressional Federal Credit Union.
- But there is so, so much more to this story.
- Mr. Awan, for example, as being paid more than $160,000 per year to be the “IT Staff” for Ms. Schulz and other Democrats, yet most congressional staffers in the same role make no more than $60,000 per year. In addition, no one among all of these Democrats appears to be able or willing to point to what specifically Mr. Awan did for them in his “IT” role. Add to this that Mr. Awan also had access to the email accounts for the House Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs Committees, and you can see that there is an awful lot more to come from this growing scandal should the FBI and Justice Department conduct a proper investigation.
- But wait, there’s more!
- What about Fusion GPS, the firm made up of sleazy ex-fake journalists that concocted the infamous “Trump Dossier” that James Comey tried to use to frame President Trump. We now know that the preponderance of this bunch’s revenue comes from – guess who? – Russia! Oh, and they also do a lot of work for Venezuela’s socialist regime. Of course, the big unanswered question about Fusion is who exactly hired them to dummy up the Trump Dossier in the first place? The group’s management isn’t saying, and Democrats are desperate to prevent us from finding out. Go figure.
- Oh, but we aren’t done yet, are we? Nope.
- How about the whole “unmasking” scandal, which the House Intelligence Committee has finally, at long last decided to investigate, and which the Justice Department claims to also be investigating. We know now that senior Obama officials, including CIA Director John Brennan, National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and even UN Ambassador Samantha Power, issued thousands of requests for the unmasking of Republicans during the presidential campaign. THOUSANDS. It is more than fair to note that each and every one of those three people reported directly to Barack Hussein Obama at the time they were making those thousands of requests. It is beyond the realm of credibility to believe their boss had no idea what they were up to.
- There is even more than all of this, but I’m running out of space here.
- The legend the Democrats and the fake news media have created is that Hillary Clinton and her campaign people believe they lost the election due to Russian interference, and that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the campaign. A full year of investigations into these allegations has produced zero proof of any such collusion, or really any evidence at all that the Russians influenced a single vote at the end of the day.
- The truth, of course, is that it was the Democrats who were closely tied to the Russians, and the reason why the Democrats and their media agents have reacted so stunningly viciously to the election results is that they know that honest investigations into their activities will result in many, many Democrats – and possibly some fake journalists – serving major time in various federal prisons around the country.
- Had Clinton won the election, there would have been no “Russia Collusion” fantasy play, no investigations into any of the matters listed above. The Justice Department and FBI and our intelligence agencies would have remained utterly corrupted and would have protected all involved, just as they did during the Obama regime.
- But they didn’t win the election, and they woke up the morning after election day frightened and desperate to come up with some way to divert attention to Trump and the Republicans.
- We now know all of these things. The only remaining question is whether Attorney General Sessions can force the FBI and his U.S. attorneys to focus their investigations properly. We can only hope he will. There is much investigating to do.
Just another day in desperate Democrats America.
That is all.