- The Obama legacy in action.: Multiple videos have emerged on social websites that show Berkeley cops standing around doing nothing as violent clashes broke out over the weekend between Trump supporters and radical leftwing agitators on the Cal Berkeley campus. In one, a policeman who is asked why he and his partner aren’t doing anything answers that he was told by his boss to stand down. Makes sense. After all, why would Democrats want to interfere with a riot funded by the same people who funded their last election campaign?
- Nate Silver will give him a 95% chance of winning after he loses.: So, there’s a special election in Georgia today to see who will fill the seat congressional seat vacated by Health and Human Resources Secretary Tom Price. Democrats are all excited because the single D in the race has seen support as high as 40% in the public opinion polls taken in the race. Meanwhile, the other 60% is being split between the dozen GOP candidates in what has been a traditionally Republican district. Naturally, the fake news media is pretending that the Democrat is going to “win”. He isn’t. He’s going to get about 40% of the vote – probably less, if the normal bias in the polls materializes here – and then have to face the highest Republican vote-getter in a runoff election in June, an election the Republican candidate will easily win. The news frenzy you’ve seen surrounding this race is #fakenews, defined.
- Polls show nobody cares. CNN suddenly doesn’t care about polls.: While the North Korea situation was coming to a boiling point, a key special election was taking place in Georgia, and with all manner of other huge issues facing the country and the world, the fake journalists at CNN spent the entire day wondering why President Trump doesn’t release his tax returns. Nobody cares about this issue, which helps to explain why nobody watches CNN anymore.
- The Crazy Little Fat Prince of Futile Gestures.: The crazy little fat guy who runs North Korea promised to hold a “weekly missile launch” in defiance of President Trump and the United States. The United States was mum on whether it would hold a “weekly missile cyber-crash” in response.
- They would have identified Charles Manson as a “charsimatic leader and a philosopher.”: The fake editors at the NY Times opened their fake newspaper’s fake editorial page up to a real radical Islamic terrorist, Marwan Barghouti. Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences in Israeli prison for mass murder. The editors of the fake newspaper of record chose to identify him only as “a Palestinian leader and a parliamentarian.” #Fakenews, defined.
- Racists and feminists everywhere are confused.: The web-based publication Everyday Feminism published a piece by someone named Emily Zak, who contends that going to national parks is a ‘racist’ activity, and that everyone should cut it out. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Outdoor Recreation Isn’t Free – Why We Need to Stop Pretending It Is.
- It’s always uncomfortable when progressives are caught expressing their true feelings.: A meeting of Maine Democrats was caught on video cheering and laughing when their speaker mentions the fact that suicide among white men in America is on the rise in recent years. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Are You A White Man? Is It Funny When You Die?
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.