Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- And That’s The Way It Is…: Shortly after last night’s bombing of the Ariana Grande venue in Manchester, England, CBS reporter David Leavitt, who is such a “professional” fake journalist that he has often bragged about how he is a proud part of the “resistance” against President Donald Trump, sent out the following Tweet: “Multiple Confirmed Fatalities at Manchester Arena. The last time I listened to Ariana Grande I almost died too.” If you watch CBS to get your news, you are getting your news from a bunch of ghouls.
- Oh, Noes! Who cut off Maxine’s Mike????: California’s African American Caucus is looking for answers right now about why the power to the mike was cut off right in the middle of an anti-Trump diatribe being delivered to their group by the supreme nitwit of today’s U.S. congress (which is saying an awful lot), Maxine Waters. But no worries – Maxine could never be shut up just because the mike went out, as she told the crowd that “they try to shut me up all the time.” No word on who “they” is, and why “they” are so damned ineffective at their job.
- Of course, once you’ve sold your soul to the Clintons, “crazy” becomes a relative term.: Well known spirit cooker and former campaign manager for The Most Corrupt Woman in America, John Podesta, gave an interview to a fake journalist at Politico in which he called President Donald Trump “absolutely crazy.” He then went home to sacrifice his weekly goat.
- Wait. Someone needed Elton John to tell them this?: In an interview with Variety, pop legend Sir Elton John told a fake journalist that the MTV era “produced many untalented musicians.” In other news, water is wet.
- Now that a special counsel is investigating, it’s the only reasonable action to take.: Fake journalist heads all over the fake news media exploded on Monday when Mike Flynn’s lawyer notified the Senate Intelligence Committee that Gen. Flynn will not testify before that committee, exercising his fifth amendment rights. It’s fair to remember that, when IRS scumbag Lois Lerner exercised her fifth amendment rights in live testimony, the very same fake journalists who condemn Gen. Flynn basically ignored the Lerner story. Radio silence. If fake journalists working for all these fake news outlets want us to stop referring to them as fake, the rank double standard by which they conduct themselves must end. No one should hold their breath waiting for that to happen.
- Speaking of Mike Flynn…: Everyone does realize that Gen. Flynn is a registered Democrat, right? Just thought that was worth repeating at this moment in time.
- Meanwhile, in the realm of winning…: President Donald Trump flew in Air Force One from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Tel Aviv, Israel, marking the first time any plane has flown that route. A truly historic moment in global history, which about 98% of the fake news media in America studiously ignored. Pathetic.
Just another day in ghoulish fake news America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The greatest show on earth has a new home.: After 146 years of providing continuous entertainment to America, Ringling Brothers Circus held its final show over the weekend. No worries – the Campaign circus in Washington, DC never ends, so the masses will continue to be entertained whether we like it or not.
- Cussing their way back into power, two middle fingers at a time.: At the increasingly profane Democrat Party’s annual convention in California, the 84 year-old outgoing state party chairman, some guy named John Burton, closed out the proceedings by sticking both middle fingers in the air and leading gleeful party members in the chant of “F*** Donald Trump! F*** Donald Trump!” The fake national news media largely ignored the incident. Try to imagine the fake media outrage that would ensue if a state GOP party chair led a GOP convention in a chant of “F*** Barack Obama!”, or “F*** Hillary Clinton!” Anderson Cooper would be so outraged he might “take a dump on his desk.”
- Perhaps there is hope for the future after all.: Several dozen Notre Dame graduates walked out of a commencement address as it was being delivered by Indiana native son Mike Pence, the Vice President of the United States. To their undying credit, many of the students who remained jeered at the emotionally-stunted children as they left the arena.
- Hey, Mom! I’m home! Probably for good!: Meanwhile, MarketWatch reports that the percentage of post-college age Millenials living with their parents has reached an all-time high. All over America today, thousands more are leaving their college towns of choice, loaded down with tens of thousands of dollars of debt they incurred in order to get their degrees in useless majors, to add to that total. Obviously, dozens of such graduates left South Bend, Indiana yesterday.
- Meanwhile, in the realm of winning…: The tone of U.S. foreign policy has certainly changed. President Donald Trump spent the entire weekend in the Middle East, and didn’t utter a single apology to anyone, didn’t bow to any foreign leader, and neither his wife nor his daughter donned a head scarf. And rather than employing pop psychology to dummy up reasons to blame Western democracies for being the cause of atrocities committed by Islamic terrorists, President Trump instead implored Arab leaders to “drive them out” of their countries and wipe them off the face of the earth.
- They also think spaghetti with marinara sauce is exactly the same thing as mac ‘n cheese.: When President Trump had to bow slightly when a shorter Saudi ruler awarded him a medal of honor, CNN and other fake news media outlets rushed to claim it was exactly, precisely the same thing as Barack Obama’s habit of bowing every time he greeted any Arab leader. Which is exactly what any thinking person should expect from the fake news media.
- His sense of self-awareness could use a little work.: Speaking of Barack Obama, he gave a speech in Milan, Italy on this beliefs about how the all-knowing, all-powerful “Climate Change” is in fact responsible for literally everything bad that ever happens, blaming the entire problem on carbon dioxide (i.e., plant food) created by mankind. To get to Milan, the former POTUS flew in a private jet, and then drove to the venue from the airport in a 13-car, gasoline-fueled motorcade, thus leaving him with a carbon footprint roughly equal to that created by the Island of Madagascar on a daily basis.
Just another day in Climate Change is a religion America.
That is all.
- Well, yesterday was a very slow news day, so I think I’ll just take a day off from the Campaign Update….what? There was a firing? Comey? James Comey? How did I miss that one. Ok, well, that was probably non-controversial, right? I mean, after all, every Democrat in America was calling for Comey’s head barely a week ago, blaming him for the loss by their hero, The Most Corrupt Woman in America, last November, so surely no one raised a fuss when Trump fired such a universally-detested public figure. Right? No? Ok, better go check the news, dang it.
- Ok, just kidding. By now, we all know that Democrats went even crazier than usual at the news of Comey’s firing, doing yet another 180 on their view of our former bi-polar FBI Director, who has done more to starkly reveal the abject intellectual dishonesty of every day Democrats than any public figure in American history. As I posted on Facebook last night, Democrats were for James Comey (July 5, 2016) before they were against him (October 28, 2016) before they were for him (November 6, 2016) before they were against him (May 3, 2017) before they were for him (today).
- Another Facebook post from last night: This is the Democrats, furiously deleting every Tweet and Facebook post they’ve made demanding Comey’s firing since last October 28:
- Someone pointed out that I should have added fake journalists to that caption, but all fake journalists are is Democrats with by-lines, so it was already implied.
- What else to say about Comey? Look, he did this to himself. He had a chance last July 5 to make himself a true American hero. He and he alone had a chance to demonstrate that no one in this country is above the law. He could have done that by making a criminal referral to the Attorney General in the case of Hillary Clinton and her illegal email server, a case he himself very publicly made before then refusing to make the referral. Last week he claimed he did that because he (correctly) believed the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, was hopelessly corrupt and would not take appropriate action on his referral. Regardless of whether that is true or not, that was not his judgment to make. His job was to make a criminal referral when he had found criminal activity. Everything that has happened to and with Mr. Comey since that time has simply been a natural extension of the wrongness of his decision that day.
- I just flipped over to Morning Joe, and I’m pretty sure Mika is about to have a nervous breakdown. Come to think of it, she looked exactly the same way the morning after Election Day, so maybe it’s just how she looks whenever justice prevails in America.
- Fake journalist Mark Halperin is badgering Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who is a superstar) about why the President felt an urgency to act on the firing as soon as he had received that recommendation from the Justice Department. While Sanders gave a very non-confrontational answer, the real, true answer is that he had to act as quickly as possible so that scumbag Obama holdovers in the Deep State weren’t able to leak the information to fake journalists like Mika, Joe and Mark Halperin. This is really not rocket science here.
- While the fake news media is spinning the Comey firing as somehow “unprecedented”, and an “abuse of presidential power,” the same fake media outlets cheered in 1993 when Bill Clinton had his people dummy up an ethics complaint against then-FBI Director William Sessions and fired him because he had allegedly used his government jet a few times to visit his daughter. Again, if you’re expecting intellectual honesty or consistency of thought from those on the political left, you are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.
- Other than the Comey firing, the big news yesterday was that the fake journalists at the NY Times published an editorial that was actually critical of abortion. Surely, someone will be getting fired over that decision, given that the leaders of the Democrat Party have repeatedly said there is no room for diversity of thought on that subject in their party anymore.
Just another day in Perpetual Liberal Outrage America.
That is all.
- Sen. Rand Paul announced that he has filed requests with U.S. intelligence agencies and the White House to determine if he was also subject to surveillance while running for president by the Obama Administration. Given that we now know that the NSA alone abided by more than 2000 requests by Obama officials to unmask Americans during 2016, wouldn’t it be quicker for our intel agencies to simply reveal which GOP presidential candidates were not subjected to this kind of surveillance?
- The evil minions at Facebook announced the social media giant now plans to begin rolling out its own set of “TV-like” programs. No word if its offerings will include a series named “I’m checking in from Starbucks to get my mocha-soy-frappa-latte now!”, or a Food Channel look-alike series titled “I’m having pulled-pork tacos for supper. Yum!”, but it would seem pretty likely.
- BBC reports that France’s new law banning “extremely thin” models has now gone into effect, which I guess means that no models from Venezuela will be able to get into France anymore, given that socialism has resulted in the starving population there having lost an average of 19 pounds in the last year.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. must be proud.: Minnesota is currently facing an outbreak of measles, causing anti-vaxxers to leave the state en masse, since their work there now appears to be done.
- RFK, Jr. thinks its a great substitute for the MMR vaccine.: The Telegraph reports that scientists have now determined that eating boogers is good for your health, which came as great news in Venezuela. I swear I don’t make this stuff up, folks.
- This is why I feel stronger after stubbing my toe.: In other study news, a professor at England’s Keele University has determined that shouting cusswords can make you stronger. Which, if true, definitely means that Stephen Colbert is the strongest host on late night television.
- They took a wrong turn in Albuquerque.: KHOU in Houston reports that 395 migratory birds were found dead in downtown Galveston after their flock crashed into the American National Insurance high-rise office building. I’m setting the over/under on progressives using this as a reason to ban skyscrapers at 28 hours.
- It’s a cardinal sin at CNN.: We had big news on Friday when CNN’s fake news anchor Jake Tapper actually told his viewers the truth about the myriad lies Democrats used to sell the collapsing Obamacare system to the public, stating that “The way that [Obamacare] was sold to the American people was in many ways mendacious.” No word yet on when Mr. Tapper will be fired by his fake news masters at the nation’s fakiest fakey fake news outlet.
- They still give Hillary an 85% chance of winning.: The “experts” at the Cook Political Report solemnly announced on Friday that they now see better outlooks in the 2018 mid-term elections for Democrat challengers in 20 congressional seats currently held by Republicans after Thursday’s vote to repeal and replace Obamacare. This would be the same “experts” at the Cook Report who completely whiffed on every aspect of the 2016 election campaign. Republicans everywhere should be cheering.
Just another day in spying on everybody who eats boogers and doesn’t get vaccinated America.
That is all.
- Say it ain’t so, Joe!: Your author is officially in mourning this morning, because the CalExit movement is dead. Yes, friends, the noble effort to free our country from the state that sends an unending stream of nitwits to infest the U.S. Congress is no more. The plug was pulled by organizers on Monday because it was revealed that the founder of the movement, some guy named Louis Marinelli, actually lives in…wait for it…RUSSIA!!!!! I swear I don’t make this stuff up. If I could make stuff like this up, I would be a fabulously wealthy novelist.
- A mind is a terrible thing to lose.: Speaking of nitwit members of congress from the Golden State, California congresswoman Maxine Waters told a fake interviewer with MSNBC that she had never called for the impeachment of President Donald Trump. That statement came just a day after she had promised an audience during a speech that she will do everything she can to impeach the President, and just moments after she had issued a Tweet that said “The President is a liar, his actions are contemptible, & I’m going to fight everyday until he’s impeached.” Again, I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- I mean, like, it paid for my million dollar wedding, so it’s like, totally awesome.: Chelsea Clinton, the dimwitted daughter of The Most Corrupt Woman in America, told an interviewer that people “just don’t understand” how fabulous the Clinton Foundation really is. She also said she is “definitely not interested” in running for political office, so she’s got that traditional Clinton bald-faced lying tactic down to a T.
- This either does or doesn’t explain a lot.: Netflix announced that, from 2015 through early this year, its users had spent more than 500 million hours streaming films starring Adam Sandler. Every political observer from all corners of the ideological spectrum believes this explains what is wrong with those on the other side.
- Yes, it’s a side benefit of mass starvation.: A British former Olympian and candidate for Parliament told an interviewer that regardless of what else one thinks about North Korea, they really have got a “handle” on that whole obesity thing. He later apologized on Twitter.
- Can’t wait to see what Maxine Waters does with this one.: Don’t look now, but the Democrat Party has obviously obtained polling data that indicates they can gain votes from Millenials by cussing. And so we are now treated to the spectacle of Democrat members of congress and party leaders going around the country cussing at their audiences. Yesterday, Democrat National Committee Chairman Tom Perez told his audience that “Republicans don’t give a sh*t about people,” and “[Republicans] call it a skinny budget, I call it a sh*tty budget.” God help us if the Democrats ever obtain polling data that says they can attract pervert voters by campaigning in the nude. Nobody needs to see Chuck Schumer implementing that particular tactic.
Just another day in Democrat ****ing America.
That is all.
- The Obama legacy in action.: Multiple videos have emerged on social websites that show Berkeley cops standing around doing nothing as violent clashes broke out over the weekend between Trump supporters and radical leftwing agitators on the Cal Berkeley campus. In one, a policeman who is asked why he and his partner aren’t doing anything answers that he was told by his boss to stand down. Makes sense. After all, why would Democrats want to interfere with a riot funded by the same people who funded their last election campaign?
- Nate Silver will give him a 95% chance of winning after he loses.: So, there’s a special election in Georgia today to see who will fill the seat congressional seat vacated by Health and Human Resources Secretary Tom Price. Democrats are all excited because the single D in the race has seen support as high as 40% in the public opinion polls taken in the race. Meanwhile, the other 60% is being split between the dozen GOP candidates in what has been a traditionally Republican district. Naturally, the fake news media is pretending that the Democrat is going to “win”. He isn’t. He’s going to get about 40% of the vote – probably less, if the normal bias in the polls materializes here – and then have to face the highest Republican vote-getter in a runoff election in June, an election the Republican candidate will easily win. The news frenzy you’ve seen surrounding this race is #fakenews, defined.
- Polls show nobody cares. CNN suddenly doesn’t care about polls.: While the North Korea situation was coming to a boiling point, a key special election was taking place in Georgia, and with all manner of other huge issues facing the country and the world, the fake journalists at CNN spent the entire day wondering why President Trump doesn’t release his tax returns. Nobody cares about this issue, which helps to explain why nobody watches CNN anymore.
- The Crazy Little Fat Prince of Futile Gestures.: The crazy little fat guy who runs North Korea promised to hold a “weekly missile launch” in defiance of President Trump and the United States. The United States was mum on whether it would hold a “weekly missile cyber-crash” in response.
- They would have identified Charles Manson as a “charsimatic leader and a philosopher.”: The fake editors at the NY Times opened their fake newspaper’s fake editorial page up to a real radical Islamic terrorist, Marwan Barghouti. Barghouti is serving five consecutive life sentences in Israeli prison for mass murder. The editors of the fake newspaper of record chose to identify him only as “a Palestinian leader and a parliamentarian.” #Fakenews, defined.
- Racists and feminists everywhere are confused.: The web-based publication Everyday Feminism published a piece by someone named Emily Zak, who contends that going to national parks is a ‘racist’ activity, and that everyone should cut it out. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Outdoor Recreation Isn’t Free – Why We Need to Stop Pretending It Is.
- It’s always uncomfortable when progressives are caught expressing their true feelings.: A meeting of Maine Democrats was caught on video cheering and laughing when their speaker mentions the fact that suicide among white men in America is on the rise in recent years. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link: Are You A White Man? Is It Funny When You Die?
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- Hey, remember when they invited you to “Fly the Friendly Skies?”. Yeah…those no longer exist.: United Airlines enhanced its apparently-desired image as the worst airline in the history of airlines, after its policy of massively over-booking its flights led to the forcible, violent removal of a 69 year-old passenger who didn’t want to give up the seat that he had, after all, paid for. The incident of the man being body-slammed by O’Hare Airport police and dragged off the United flight were predictably recorded by multiple smart phones and has now been viewed by millions at this point. United CEO Oscar Munoz issued an apology, but what he really needs to do is issue his resignation for turning his airline into such an atrocity.
- We’re really not gonna miss this guy.: Alabama GOP Governor Robert Bentley resigned under fire, after it was revealed that he illegally funneled campaign funds to a staffer with whom he was having an affair, among other accusations. Ironically, Gov. Bentley had announced he could not vote for Donald Trump last October because Trump had been caught on tape making lewd comments.
- In what is possibly the least surprising polling result in history, the new McClatchy-Marist poll shows support for the Republican majorities in both houses of congress slipping, even among Republican voters. Gosh, I wonder why that could be happening? The poll, of course, comes just as the do-nothing congress is off taking the least-deserved two week vacation in American history.
- Let’s take a moment to review a little history here: A year ago, Republican voters were furious at GOP congressional members for having done pretty much nothing at all to slow the Obama agenda, and the Republican Party was looking at an election in which it was likely they would lose their majority in the Senate, an much of their then-huge majority in the House. They were bailed out by the insurgency of Donald Trump, who dragged many members who were undeserving of re-election over the finish line with him. Since Election Day, it appears that the Republicans in congress have lost track of that reality, and have yet again gone about doing stupid things, failing to follow through on major campaign promises they all made, and generally getting very little of any substance done. Given all that, it is completely unsurprising that they are again, as a class, among the most hated pieces of the Washington DC swamp. If their performance does not improve between now and November 2018, that election will most likely be a “wave” election, with the Democrats sweeping back into majority status in both houses of congress. If Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have any sense of the real peril their party faces, they have yet to show it via action.
- Tired of Winning Yet?: The LA Times ran a story with the headline “Rio Grande Valley Unusually Quiet As Southwest Border Crossings Reach 17- Year Low.” In an only semi-related story, a much-heralded and promoted anti-Trump “Mega March 2017” in Dallas was a major bust on Sunday. Promoters had initially estimated that 400,000 would attend the march, which was a protest against the President’s policy of actually enforcing the nation’s immigration laws. A week prior to the event, the promoters dropped their projection to 100,000. During the event, the promoters estimated the actual crowd at 20,000. Dallas Police, meanwhile, estimated the crowd at no more than 3,200. Winning.
Just another day in law enforcing America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Breitbart.com
Some thoughts about the events of the past week:
- The ongoing demonization of House Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes by the fake news media and Democrat Party is classic Saul Alinsky tactics (Rule 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.). They see someone getting to the heart of a scandal that will ultimately cause great harm to the leftist cause, and so they demonize the messenger. There is absolutely nothing wrong in any action Nunes has taken in getting accurate, truthful information out regarding the Obama Administration’s blatant surveillance of the Trump campaign and transition team, and the illegal unmasking of General Mike Flynn and several others that resulted from that activity. Thus, having no way to refute the information Nunes has revealed, the fake media and Democrats focus on the messenger and the process in an effort to convince the public that that is the “real” issue at hand. It isn’t.
- Nunes must not resign or be removed from his chairmanship. If either happens, the fake media/Democrat strategy wins, and it will continued to be deployed against others so long as it is effective. We can likely trust Nunes to stand firm; but, can we trust Speaker Paul Ryan to do the same? That’s a perilous question.
- On the Senate side, watch Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley and his efforts to get our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, to release information regarding a Feb. 28 WaPo story that alleged that the FBI actually was paying the British intelligence agent who concocted the false “dossier” about then-candidate Donald Trump. Grassley issued a letter demanding information on the matter on March 6, which has been stone-walled by the FBI. So he issued a second letter this past week. The Senate hearings on this matter – which if true, should result in the removal of Comey and anyone else who was involved in constructing that false dossier – will be fascinating. Naturally, the fake news media has held a virtual blackout on reporting on this story. But they can’t ignore it forever.
- As well, the Evelyn Farkas matter is key. She went on record admitting that the Obama Administration did indeed spy on the Trump campaign and transition, and shared classified intelligence far and wide. Her denial this past week was weak and a transparent effort to do damage control. If she is not called by the House and Senate Intel Committees to testify under oath, then people should demand to know why.
- Also, pay attention to this story: Fox New’s Adam Housley reported on Saturday that he has spoken with multiple sources inside U.S. intelligence agencies who confirm that the Obama spying on Trump began “before Trump was the GOP nominee,” and that “The person who did the unmasking is “very well known, very high up, very senior, in the intelligence world & is not in the FBI.” John Brennan and James Clapper come immediately to mind as the prime candidates here.
The bottom line is this: The real story in all of this is that, for the better part of a year, we had a sitting presidential administration spying on the campaign of the other party’s candidate, all while the sitting President was actively out campaigning for his own party’s candidate. That is an abuse of power so extraordinary and stunning that it makes Richard Nixon look like a 4th grader playing tiddly winks. If the proof of this is ultimately made fully public, many Obama officials and probably media personalities will go to prison for a long time.
Congressional Democrats and those in the intel community who were involved know that that is the real story, and are continuing to pound on the fantasy “Trump/Russia” collusion nonsense, along with the “process” deflection about Devin Nunes as their means of deflecting media and public attention from the real story. Naturally, the fake news media goes along with the deflection in keeping with its willing role as the publicity arm of the Democratic Party.
Everything the Democrats and fake news media are doing here is classic Saul Alinsky 101. If they are able to prevail and prevent the truth from seeing the light of day, our country is well and truly doomed.
That is all.
...how else to explain this announcement from Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee:
“I am not inclined to filibuster, even though I’m not inclined to vote for him,” Leahy said.
And please spare me any crap about Leahy’s respect for Senate tradition, his spirit of bi-partisanship, or any other nonsense like that. Leahy’s as partisan as partisan gets. This guy helped plan and execute the “high-tech lynching” of Clarence Thomas, for God’s sake.
For the last quarter of a century, everything – literally every action, utterance and even thought – the Democrats have done in Washington, DC has been based on nothing more than polling and focus group data. Period.
So if Pat Leahy is going wobbly on filibustering John Gorsuch, it’s a 100% certainty that is because the Party has received some bad polling or focus group information about taking that action. Which is not surprising, given the incredibly calm and reasoned performance Gorsuch put forward during his confirmation hearings. Filibustering Gorsuch is like filibustering the Easter Bunny.
That statement by Leahy is significant, and it was floated today intentionally. Expect more to follow.