- That must have been a hell of a meeting.: China’s military posted a warning on its official website to North Korea not to cross its “bottom line”. A few minutes later, the warning was mysteriously taken down. Too late – it had already been screen-grabbed by many enterprising souls, and is now making the rounds across the web. This warning comes in the wake of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s meeting over the weekend with President Donald Trump. Earlier in the week, China turned away three North Korean coal ships from their ports, a huge development since coal is the main export from North Korea to China. Meanwhile, there are reports that key NK government leaders have fled Pyongyang, the nation’s capital, and are holing themselves up in bunkers. The crazy little fat guy is getting nervous.
- President Trump said on Wednesday that U.S.-Russia relations may be “at an all-time low.” Fake journalists across the fake news media spun that statement into an admission that Vladimir Putin is Trump’s bestest buddy ever. Film at 11.
- She thinks MSNBC is just too darn conservative.: Former Clinton advisor Jennifer Palmieri, in a discussion panel in Washington DC yesterday, made the hilarious claim that the fake news media is “much harder” on Democrats than Republicans, and was highly biased AGAINST The Most Corrupt Woman in America during the campaign. No word if Ms. Palmieri also believes that up is down, black is white, that there really is an alien mother ship deep beneath the ice in Antarctica, or that Colonel Sanders is still alive and partnering with the Illuminati to dominate the globe, but it seems likely.
- Of course, they also feel unsafe watching re-runs of “Gilligan’s Island.”: With Vice President Mike Pence scheduled to deliver Notre Dame’s commencement speech on May 21, some of the university’s snowflakes are feeling “unsafe”. So two of these pitiful creatures have started a cute campaign complete with a fancy hashtag called #notmycommencementspeaker. “For me personally, [Pence] represents the larger Trump administration,” One of the lead snowflakes told the university’s newspaper. “His administration represents something, and for many people on our campus, it makes them feel unsafe to have someone who openly is offensive but also demeaning of their humanity and of their life and of their identity.” How did these people ever make their way past pacifiers and diapers? If I or any my friends had behaved this way when we were in college, we’d have gotten our butts kicked, and deservedly so.
- What could possibly go wrong? Oh, wait…: HUD Secretary Ben Carson visited a public housing project in Miami as a part of his nationwide listening tour, and immediately got stuck in a malfunctioning elevator for 20 minutes. Hard to believe an elevator built by the federal government doesn’t work properly, isn’t it?
- Tired of winning yet?: After the Obama Administration ignored the case for six years, a joint U.S.-Mexico task force yesterday arrested the main suspect in the 2010 killing of Border Control Agent Brian Terry. For those unfamiliar with this case, Agent Terry’s murder led to the exposure of Obama’s “Fast and Furious” operation, in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms sold guns to known Mexican criminals in Phoenix with the alleged intention of tracking them down once they went back into Mexico. Mr. Terry was murdered during one of those tracking operations. The Obama Administration was intent upon covering up “Fast and Furious” and everything surrounding it, and it basically covered up the Terry killing as well. And so another Obama disgrace gets resolved in the first 90 days of the Trump Administration.
Just another day in not-so-fast-and-furious America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Fox News Channel