Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- As has been the case with the Democrat Party since the Clintons took it over a quarter century ago, whenever they are accusing any Republican of a bad behavior, it is a very safe bet that they are doing so in order to deflect attention from the fact that they are engaged in the very same behavior, or worse. Over the last few weeks, we are now finally beginning to discover the real reasons why the Democrats and the fake news media have invested so much time and energy since November 8 of last year in promoting their Russia Collusion fantasy play.
- Not that we hadn’t already been aware of some of the Clintons’ shady dealings with the Russians, of course. Even before the election, we knew that Hillary, while serving as Secretary of State, brokered a deal that ceded control of about 20% of America’s uranium resources to a group of Russian oligarchs, and we knew that those same oligarchs just happened to pour tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation around the same time that deal was being made. We also knew that it was also around this same time that Bill Clinton was receiving double his normal speaking fee of $250k not once, but twice from the same Russian oligarchs. Just a coincidence, of course.
- It was only recently that Wikileaks alleged that Special Counsel Bob Mueller was also involved in the brokering of that deal. Wikileaks, which has basically never been wrong about anything to this point, says it has found an email in which The Most Corrupt Woman In America got Mueller to deliver a sample of the uranium in question to a Russian representative in 2009. The Wikileaks email points up the need for the Justice Department to investigate the Special Counsel while his own sham investigation is ongoing. #Irony.
- But that’s far from all there is here.
- Since the election, we have also found out Clinton Campaign Manager, John The Spirit Cooker Podesta, took time out from sacrificing goats and chickens to serve on the board of a company with heavy Russia connections , and that he owns 75,000 shares of that same company. We also now know that Podesta failed to disclose any of this on his federal disclosure form when he went to work for the Clinton campaign. Interestingly, we found out just a couple of weeks ago that company in question has suddenly collapsed, as its investors pulled the plug on its funding. Funny coincidence, that.
- But that again is far from all there is to this. There are so, so many more reasons why the Democrats and their agents in the fake news media have been so desperate to keep public attention focused on their Russia Collusion fantasy.
- Take the case of Debbie Wasserman Schulz and at least 2 dozen Democrat members of congress, and their longtime employment of one Imran Awan and several of his family members since 2004 at massively inflated salaries for instance. Mr. Awan was famously arrested last Tuesday at Dulles Airport as he attempted to follow his family members in fleeing the country to Pakistan. The initial charge against him is listed as bank fraud, as he illegally wired several hundred thousand dollars to Pakistan that he and his family had obtained via fraudulent loans from the Congressional Federal Credit Union.
- But there is so, so much more to this story.
- Mr. Awan, for example, as being paid more than $160,000 per year to be the “IT Staff” for Ms. Schulz and other Democrats, yet most congressional staffers in the same role make no more than $60,000 per year. In addition, no one among all of these Democrats appears to be able or willing to point to what specifically Mr. Awan did for them in his “IT” role. Add to this that Mr. Awan also had access to the email accounts for the House Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs Committees, and you can see that there is an awful lot more to come from this growing scandal should the FBI and Justice Department conduct a proper investigation.
- But wait, there’s more!
- What about Fusion GPS, the firm made up of sleazy ex-fake journalists that concocted the infamous “Trump Dossier” that James Comey tried to use to frame President Trump. We now know that the preponderance of this bunch’s revenue comes from – guess who? – Russia! Oh, and they also do a lot of work for Venezuela’s socialist regime. Of course, the big unanswered question about Fusion is who exactly hired them to dummy up the Trump Dossier in the first place? The group’s management isn’t saying, and Democrats are desperate to prevent us from finding out. Go figure.
- Oh, but we aren’t done yet, are we? Nope.
- How about the whole “unmasking” scandal, which the House Intelligence Committee has finally, at long last decided to investigate, and which the Justice Department claims to also be investigating. We know now that senior Obama officials, including CIA Director John Brennan, National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and even UN Ambassador Samantha Power, issued thousands of requests for the unmasking of Republicans during the presidential campaign. THOUSANDS. It is more than fair to note that each and every one of those three people reported directly to Barack Hussein Obama at the time they were making those thousands of requests. It is beyond the realm of credibility to believe their boss had no idea what they were up to.
- There is even more than all of this, but I’m running out of space here.
- The legend the Democrats and the fake news media have created is that Hillary Clinton and her campaign people believe they lost the election due to Russian interference, and that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the campaign. A full year of investigations into these allegations has produced zero proof of any such collusion, or really any evidence at all that the Russians influenced a single vote at the end of the day.
- The truth, of course, is that it was the Democrats who were closely tied to the Russians, and the reason why the Democrats and their media agents have reacted so stunningly viciously to the election results is that they know that honest investigations into their activities will result in many, many Democrats – and possibly some fake journalists – serving major time in various federal prisons around the country.
- Had Clinton won the election, there would have been no “Russia Collusion” fantasy play, no investigations into any of the matters listed above. The Justice Department and FBI and our intelligence agencies would have remained utterly corrupted and would have protected all involved, just as they did during the Obama regime.
- But they didn’t win the election, and they woke up the morning after election day frightened and desperate to come up with some way to divert attention to Trump and the Republicans.
- We now know all of these things. The only remaining question is whether Attorney General Sessions can force the FBI and his U.S. attorneys to focus their investigations properly. We can only hope he will. There is much investigating to do.
Just another day in desperate Democrats America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is most likely going to be fired in the coming days, as President Trump has had enough of his reluctance to focus the Justice Department’s efforts towards the prosecution of crimes into the abuses of Obama-era officials, and due to his decision, shortly after taking the oath of office, to recuse himself from anything to do with the media/Democrat Russia collusion fantasy play. AG Sessions is a good man, but his decision to focus on things like asset forfeiture for drug dealers and prosecuting violators of marijuana laws rather than the far more pressing issues facing the Trump Administration and, frankly, the American people have indeed reached the point of absurdity.
- But it is Sessions’ recusal decision that is especially vexing and inexcusable. Sessions viewed it as his legal duty, but The President obviously considers the decision to have been an effort by Sessions to insulate himself from controversy. Though it may have technically been a proper move, no Democrat Attorney General in recent history would have even remotely considered doing such a thing, and there is no good reason why, if Sessions’ testimony before congressional committees is true, he should have done so either. That recusal enabled Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein to appoint his buddy Bob Mueller to mount his limitless witch hunt as Special Counsel. I like Jeff Sessions, but his priorities are not the priorities of the boss, who referred to him in a tweet yesterday as “beleaguered.” This morning, he added this: “Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!” That’s frankly an inexcusable way for the President to treat a man who has been one of his loyal supporters from the start, but it’s a pretty strong hint of what’s coming, Jeff. A smart man would take that hint and resign with dignity.
- Of course, replacing Sessions with a new AG who would not recuse himself from the Administration’s most pressing matter would set the stage for the next firing: That of Jim Comey’s best buddy, Special Counsel Bob Mueller. Shortly after his appointment, I wrote that the President would eventually fire Mueller, and still believe that will be the case. Mueller is hopelessly conflicted, should not have ever been allowed to investigate anything having to do with Comey – who, by the way, is still the only person in the entire collusion fantasy play who we know beyond any doubt committed actual crimes – and has gone about hiring a staff filled with Hillary Clinton donors, removing any question as to the witch hunt nature of his investigation. So that firing will eventually come, but the President needs an AG willing to overrule Rosenstein in order to achieve it.
- If you’re sitting there thinking, dang, won’t that create a media firestorm? Well, yeah, it will. So it will be just like most every other day of this Administration thus far, and every new day to come as long as Trump is in office. The President is facing a slow-motion coup d’etat, folks. He is facing a highly organized effort by the fake news media and DC political establishment to force his removal from office. This is happening because his very election to office threatens the traditional power centers that the ruling class/media complex has enjoyed for decades. So every day he is in office is going to be a day during which there will be a media firestorm.
- A report commissioned by Amazon tells us that it is likely that we will, within the next 10 years, have technology available to us that will allow us to have actual conversations with our pet dogs. I’m betting the first conversation goes something like this:
“Oh, Bowsie Wowsie, I wuv you so vewy vewy much.”
“Lady, why are you trying to talk to a dog? You do realize I’m a dog and not a person, right? I mean, if I was a person, would I eat my own vomit? If I was a person, would you shave my full body, leaving only these white tufts of hair on my legs and neck? You have already stolen every other bit of dignity from me, and now you want to force me to let you know what I’m really thinking, too? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr….”
- In other news, the President spoke to the Boy Scouts yesterday and received a rousing, extremely enthusiastic reception. Can’t wait to see the NYTimes story quoting an anonymous Boy Scout who will claim that Trump held a private meeting with one Scout leader whose grandfather immigrated to the U.S. from Russia.
Just another day in slow-motion coup d’etat America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- In an absurdly hostile interview with Fox News’s trending-left host Chris Wallace on Sunday morning, Trump Attorney Jay Sekulow emphatically stated that the President is “not under investigation” by special counsel Bob Mueller. This runs contrary, of course, to the fake Washington Post report from last Wednesday, which cited five anonymous “sources” who assured the Post’s fake reporters that President Trump is indeed the subject of the investigation. Wallace was incredulous, since he apparently still believes the Post is a real news source, and others in the fake news media spent much of the day tut-tutting about Mr. Sekulow’s contention. But then, late in the day, ABC and the Washington Examiner both reported that wait, the President really isn’t under investigation after all. Seems Mr. Mueller has not made any decision whether or not to launch an investigation targeting Mr. Trump, which, if the WaPo’s fake editors had given the question any thought before just belching out their fake story last week, makes perfect sense since Mr. Mueller is still in the process of hiring staff and securing office space. But then, expecting fake journalists to think rationally is like expecting an un-neutered tom cat to stop peeing on the furniture.
- Here’s the thing to understand about Mr. Mueller and any possible investigation into President Trump: If he does indeed decide to go down that path, then he has a legal duty to recuse himself from that part of the Special Counsel’s activities, due to his well-known best-buddy status with James Comey, who would obviously become a key witness in any such pursuit. The governing statute of the Special Counsel process is very clear about this. So, if we are to believe that Mr. Mueller is indeed the paragon of ethical virtue that Democrats and the fake news media have held him out to be, then we will know when any investigation of President Trump has begun because there will be a public announcement of Mr. Mueller’s recusal. Should Mr. Mueller pursue such any investigation himself, in clear and unambiguous violation of the Special Counsel law, then any finding he delivers from such an investigation would be hopelessly tainted and worthless. Everyone calling for Mr. Mueller’s recusal now should take a step back and wait until we have reliable information – obviously from some source NOT named the Washington Post or NY Times – that he has indeed opened an investigation targeting President Trump. If such a day comes and Mr. Mueller fails to recuse, then he will deserve to have hell rained down upon him. But only then.
- Remember this immutable truth: If Democrats are accusing Republicans of something they deem to be bad behavior, there is a 99.9% chance the Democrats have either committed the behavior, or are in the process of doing so. – Congressional Democrats are currently trying to gin up public outrage about what they deem to be the “secret” Senate plan to repeal and replace the failed Obamacare system that is being developed by a group of a half-dozen or so Republican senators. Mind you, these are the very same Democrats who in 2010 voted on and passed a 2200 page monstrosity Obamacare bill that none of them had read, and whose leader, Nancy Pelosi, told an audience that “we have to pass the bill in order to see what is in it.” Yes, those Democrats. Naturally, the Democrat agents who pose as fake journalists in the fake news media are doing everything they can to support the cause. If any of this surprises you, you just haven’t been paying attention.
- What must it be like to wake up every morning with the knowledge that you are Joy Reid? – MSNBC fake host Joy Reid labelled House Majority Whip Steve Scalise a “white supremacist” even has Mr. Scalise was fighting for his life in a hospital after being shot by a Bernie Sanders campaign worker last week. In case you’re wondering, the sole basis for liberals leveling that heinous claim against Mr. Scalise is that he once accepted an invitation to speak to a group in his home state of Louisiana that he found out later happened to be a white supremacist organization. In the literally thousands of campaign stops during the course of Mr. Scalise’s political career, this is the single example that leftwing slanderers like Ms. Reid have to point to when they assert their scurrilous claim. Meanwhile, Mr. Scalise is known to be well-liked by his Democrat congressional colleagues, and the two capitol police officers who saved his life last week both happen to be African American, and both have served on his security detail for more than two years. Either could have easily asked for reassignment had they believed the Majority Whip is in fact some sort of racist monster. Instead, both are reported to have wonderful personal relationships with Mr. Scalise and his wife. There is a special place in hell for people like Joy Reid.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.