Open post

Wednesday News Roundup: Biden Blackmail, More Rice Lies, and Another Fake COVID Study

Today’s Campaign Update, Part II

You have no right to be healthy, Citizen! – In New Jersey, Democrat thug Governor Phil Murphy is literally having people arrested for working out:

Meanwhile, in Michigan, Generalissimo Gretchen Whitmer has done such a bang-up job abusing the fundamental rights of the people in her state that Creepy Uncle Quid Pro China Joe Biden is now vetting her to be his vice presidential running mate. Whitmer confirmed this incredible fact yesterday in an interview on the “Today” show:

“I’ve had a conversation with some folks,” Whitmer said in a Tuesday morning interview on the “Today” show. “It was just an opening conversation and it’s not something that I would call a professional formalized vetting,” she added.

News to Herr Gretchen: If you’ve had an “opening conversation” with the campaign, it means you are being vetted.

“Note to self: Barack was doin’ everything byyyyy the book. mmm, hmmmm, ‘by the book,’ that’s what Barack always told us. I’m just sayin’, that man did everything byyyyy the book.” – Ric Grenell declassifed the previously-withheld sections of the infamous “memo to self” that Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice wrote while President Trump was being sworn into office on January 20, 2017.

Why Is The Susan Rice Role In The Obama Spying Story A Big Deal ...

That memo was designed to provide a white-washed summary of the January 5 White House meeting during which Obama revealed he knew all the details of his administration’s spying operation on General Mike Flynn, a fact that stunned Deputy AG Sally Yates speechless. The declassified piece of the memo reveals that a) James Comey’s FBI had zero information of any wrongdoing by General Flynn, and b) that Obama and Comey nonetheless discussed withholding information regarding relations with Russia from national security briefings provided to the Trump transition team.

Despicable.

Big news story on the cable news channels this morning is that Pier 1 Imports is bankrupt and going out of business. Folks, Pier 1 Imports has been pretty consistently “going out of business” for about 20 years now. It is – or at least originally was – a sister company to Radio Shack under the Tandy Company umbrella. “Going out of business” has long been its core business model.

Here we go again.A new statistical modeling study released yesterday will give the fear porn mongers in the Democrat Party and the corrupt news media new ammo in their fight to keep the country shut down through election day:

A new study suggests the number of Americans who will die after contracting the novel coronavirus is likely to more than triple by the end of the year, even if current social distancing habits continue for months on end.

The study, conducted by the Comparative Health Outcomes, Policy and Economics Institute at the University of Washington’s School of Pharmacy, found that 1.3 percent of those who show symptoms of COVID-19 die, an infection fatality rate that is 13 times higher than a bad influenza season.

“COVID-19 infection is deadlier than flu — we can put that debate to rest,” said Anirban Basu, a health economist at the University of Washington who authored the study.

[End]

Among the study’s no-doubt many faulty assumptions is that it assumes no advances in treatment regimes for those infected as doctors and laboratories learn more and more about the Wuhan Virus. It also assumes rising outbreaks of the virus as states reopen their economies, thus ignoring the real-world experience in the states that are currently doing just that.

In other words, this “study” is just like a new Fox News poll: An exercise dedicated to creating a knowingly-false, outrageous result designed to create “news” stories for corrupt media outlets.

So tiresome.

Quid Pro Joe live and in action!Audio tapes were released on Tuesday of  several 2016 phone calls between Quid Pro Joe Biden and former Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko. The calls present clear proof that Biden – then serving as Obama’s point man on Ukraine policy – engaged in outright blackmailing of the Ukrainian President, withholding $1 billion in guaranteed U.S. loans from the Ukraine until Poroshenko had gotten rid of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was at the time investigating the Ukrainian gas company that had given Biden’s ne’er-do-well son Hunter a highly-lucrative board position.

This is, of course, exactly what Biden himself admitted to doing at a public event in a video released last fall. The audio tapes of the actual conversations simply confirm Biden’s bragging about the blackmail.

Remember, folks, this whole “quid pro quo” rubrick was the exact allegation the Democrats concocted last August as justification for mounting an impeachment hoax against President Donald Trump.

You seriously could never make this stuff up.

Bring in the clowns – there ought to be clowns. – The Dallas Count Commissioners Court has long been little more than a running clown show, led by long-time radical leftwing commissioner John Wiley Price.

On Tuesday, the commissioners  beclowned themselves yet again, as reported by The Blaze.:

The Dallas County Commissioners Court has accused Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) of exhibiting white supremacy after the Republicans condemned the actions of State District Judge Eric Moyé, who jailed salon owner Shelley Luther for reopening her business in defiance of the state’s lockdown order.

Moyé is black, and Abbott, Patrick, and Luther are all white.

What are the details?

On Tuesday, the commission passed a resolution declaring that “Dallas County residents suffer as the world gazes upon the travesty of justice caused when the Governor of the State of Texas and Dan Patrick, Lieutenant Governor (who appears to spend an excessive amount of time with his Conservative radio talk show) intervened in a ruling against a media-manufactured cause celebre, a lawbreaker and owner of Salon a la Mode.”

The document went on to say that the county “had its reputation questioned and ridiculed as this staged-circus, was reduced to issues of race and the superiority of Anglos over all other Americans, which was exhibited by the Governor and the Lt. Governor’s reintroduction of Dred Scott v. Sanford which briefed by any reasonable party reads; ‘a Black man (Moyé) has no rights that a White man (Trump, Abbott, Patrick) are bound to respect!”

[End]

Again, you could never make this stuff up. It is just too absurd for the human mind to ever conceive out of whole cloth.

That is all.

Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.

Open post

And Just Like That, SecNav Spencer is Fired

Today’s Campaign Update, Part III
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)

As we noted at Today’s Campaign Update Sunday morning, Navy Secretary Richard Spencer and Seal Commander Collin Green were basically blackmailing President Trump. According to a Saturday report in the New York Times:

The secretary of the Navy and the admiral who leads the SEALs have threatened to resign or be fired if plans to expel a commando from the elite unit in a war crimes case are halted by President Trump, administration officials said Saturday.

The Navy is proceeding with the disciplinary plans against the commando, Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, who counts Mr. Trump as one of his most vocal supporters. After reversing a demotion in recent days, the president suggested on Thursday that he would intervene again in the case, saying that the sailor should remain in the unit.

The threats by the Navy secretary, Richard V. Spencer, and the commander, Rear Adm. Collin Green, are a rare instance of pushback against Mr. Trump from members of the Defense Department. Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, scrambled to come up with a face-saving compromise this past week in the hope that Mr. Trump could be persuaded to change his mind.

Late Sunday afternoon, Defense Secretary Mark Esper “requested” the resignation of SecNav Spencer. As reported by the Washington Post:

Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper asked for the resignation of Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer on Sunday after losing confidence in him over his handling of the case of a Navy SEAL accused of war crimes in Iraq, the Pentagon said.

Spencer’s resignation came in the wake of the controversial case of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was accused of war crimes on a 2017 deployment. He was acquitted of murder but convicted in July of posing with the corpse of a captive.

Esper asked for Spencer’s resignation after learning that he had privately proposed to White House officials that if they did not interfere with proceedings against Gallagher, then Spencer would ensure that Gallagher was able to retire as a Navy SEAL, with his Trident insignia.

Spencer’s private proposal to the White House — which he did not share with Esper over the course of several conversations about the matter — contradicted his public position on the Gallagher case, chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said in a statement.

Esper said in the statement that he was “deeply troubled by this conduct.”

“Deeply troubled,” indeed.

This was basically the only viable solution to a situation in which the brass of one of America’s armed services threatens the Commander-in-Chief. If the Times’ report about Commander Green’s behavior is also true, then he needs to go next, preferably before the day is over.

Spencer’s acknowledgement of firing letter is exactly what we should have expected – self-serving and heavily-ladled with resistance BS:

Image

President Trump issued three tweets telling his side of this story:

That is all.

 

Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.

Open post

CNN Stoops to Blackmail and Child Abuse

Today’s Campaign Update

(Because The Campaign Never Ends)

The first rule of holes:  If you find yourself trapped in a hole, stop digging.

The fake journalists who infest CNN just can’t seem to comprehend this simple rule.  On Tuesday, they just continued to dig their hole deeper, as they tracked down the 15 year-old boy who mocked up the viral video showing a fake President Trump body slamming a fake CNN in a wrestling ring.  When the CNN thugs found the boy, they threatened to expose his identity unless he apologized, and then issued the following big-brother statement:

CNN is not publishing “HanA**holeSolo’s” name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

Wow.  If that is not a classic case of pure blackmail (see image below), then we should do away with the term.  Given that this citizen also happens to be a minor, a strong argument can be made that CNN’s actions against him is a gross form of child abuse.  If this does not generate investigations by the FCC and the Justice Department, something is terribly wrong.

Indeed, CNN’s action is so abusive that even many leftist news sites and journalists are speaking out against it.  German Lopez, a reporter for the far-left Vox.com site, said the following in a tweet:  “I can’t emphasize how bad this is on CNN’s part. This is basically “don’t post stuff we don’t like or we’ll dox you.” Extremely unethical.”

In taking this idiotic action, CNN has put itself in a war with millions of teenage boys all over the globe who happen to be hackers.  Already, the internet groups 4Chan and Anonymous have declared war on the fake news network, and others will no doubt do so by the end of the day today.  4Chan has already begun compiling a list of CNN’s advertisers and asking its 7 million members to engage in a boycott action.  The attention of millions of expert hackers have no doubt also trained themselves on CNN’s systems this morning.

All of this is also just one more reason why the White House should revoke CNN’s press credentials.  By publicly blackmailing an American citizen, CNN has clearly and unambiguously revealed itself to be a true enemy of the people.

The White House has no obligation whatsoever to allow the employees of such an abusive, bullying organization to wander the halls of one of our nation’s most sacred national sites.  Sadly, CNN behaves the way it does because its fake journalist employees know the fake news media has no accountability to anyone.  The organization obviously views the First Amendment as a free pass to engage in the most heinous behaviors imaginable.

The First Amendment exists to protect a free and responsible press, not blackmailers and assassination dog-whistlers.  It is long past time for the Trump Administration to act in the best interests of the American people and ban the thugs at CNN from any press event involving any part of the executive branch of government.

Just another day in blackmailing fake news America.

That is all.

Scroll to top
%d bloggers like this: