Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Accused Hollywood pedophile actor Kevin Spacey might have been feeling friendless in recent days, but it turns out one writer who is famous for something or other – it’s been so long since he did anything of note it’s hard to remember what – is still on board the Spacey Train. Gay Talese, who Vanity Fair describes as a “veteran journalist and author”, told the magazine on Tuesday that “I would like to talk to Kevin Spacey. I feel so sad, and I hate that actor that ruined this guy’s career. So, OK, it happened 10 years ago … Jesus, suck it up once in a while!” Oh, my, so many metaphors and puns one could use here in response to that particular passage, but let’s just exercise a little discretion and move along.
- Speaking of public figures who are probably feeling friendless these days, let’s talk about Donna Brazile, who finds herself on the outs with pretty much everyone she used to consider a friendly face after becoming the first Clinton shill to break the media-enforced code of silence about Clinton wrongdoing. Ms. Brazile, who is now basically the Fredo Corleone of the Clinton crime world, found herself on the CBS morning program on Tuesday, being interviewed by longtime fake news host Charlie Rose, the vapid Norah O’Donnell and Gayle King, who vacations with the Obamas, for crying out loud. The former DNC Chairman probably hoped that her status as a lifelong Democrat party hack would get her the same sort of softball treatment this trio of fake journalists invariably toss out to their other Democrat clients, especially since she came into the interview with an obvious plan to start walking back her book’s claims that the Party’s nominating process had been rigged against Bernie Sanders.
- Boy, was she surprised. The fake hosts called her “bitter” and “angry” – words that if uttered towards a black woman by a conservative would have had these same fake journalists leveling charges of racism – and questioned Brazile’s honesty at several points in the interview. Not that there’s anything bad about questioning the honesty of a shameless Clinton/Obama shill – lying for those people has been Brazile’s job for the last quarter century. but the hostile tone of the questioning had to be startling for someone who has been used to being treated with kid gloves by fake interviewers for all these years. Like Fredo, Brazile is finding out the hard way that, once you go against the family, there is no going back.
- Another interesting tidbit we discovered when Brazile’s book was released on Tuesday is that she dedicated the tome to, among others, murdered DNC IT staffer Seth Rich. Now, think about this for a moment. The DNC’s official line on Seth Rich is that he was just a low-level staffer who really didn’t have any important responsibilities there. The DNC has viciously attacked anyone who has questioned the DC police line that Rich’s killing was a “robbery gone bad”, even though absolutely nothing was stolen from his person.
- The Rich killing also took place on July 16, 2016, well before Ms. Brazile was called in to take over the DNC chairmanship on a temporary basis as the DNC Convention began later that month. Yet she dedicates her book to him? Did she even know him? No wonder all the Clinton shills in the fake news media have been attacking her with a vengeance since Politico published the first excerpts from her book last Friday.
- The reality is that Ms. Brazile, with the publication of a book that reveals vast wrongdoing by the Clintons and the DNC, finds herself in essentially the same position as actor Corey Feldman, who has recently re-started his campaign to expose Hollywood’s pedophile mafia. Both have made the decision to go after people who have done wrong, and now find themselves faced with institutional pushback from not only former colleagues in their profession, but also a powerful news media that has spent decades protecting the very people they are attempting to expose.
- Mr. Feldman first went after these people in 2013, but then got cold feet when he probably correctly began to fear for his safety. He has now found renewed courage from the reaction to scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein and Spacey, and has gotten the LA police involved for the first time. He has also raised enough money to hire some personal security, which no doubt helps.
- Ms. Brazile is showing signs of a similar case of cold feet, as the Clinton capo regimes in politics and the fake news media form up to attack her character. Let’s hope she doesn’t find herself the victim of a “robbery gone bad” anytime soon. A little personal security might be in order for her as well.
Just another day in the booming private security industry America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- God bless General John Kelly for doing what he did yesterday. It was heart-wrenching watching him get up there and talk about the death of his own son, and an utter disgrace that he had to do it. It was an act of supreme loyalty for him to go into that room filled with fake journalist snakes and defend his President. General Kelly has spent his entire adult life in the valiant service of his country, and yesterday’s service should never be forgotten by anyone who loves America.
- A Bush Finds His Voice – For eight long years, from January 20, 2009 through January 20, 2017, supporters of former President George W. Bush were saddened and frustrated as Mr. Bush sat idly by while his successor in office and his own supporters trashed Bush’s policies, his reputation and his personality on pretty much a daily basis. For those eight long years, Mr. Bush appeared happy and very much unperturbed as his successor worked overtime to tear down this country’s institutions brick by brick, to foment racial divisions wherever possible, acted in an utterly lawless manner whenever it suited his desires and needs, and, as we are finding out this week, allowed his Secretary of State and Attorney General to literally sell the country’s national security interests to Russia.
- Mr. Bush seemed to be footloose and fancy free as his successor sat fecklessly by and allowed ISIS to grow and take over vast swaths of Iraq and Syria, as terrorist attacks in the U.S. and throughout Western Europe multiplied in almost a geometric progression, as North Korea marched steadily towards possessing an intercontinental nuclear capability.
- During all that time and through all that corruption and destruction of American society, Mr. Bush sat at his Crawford, Texas ranch like a deaf mute, rarely seen in public other than at events at his presidential library on the SMU campus, or other events at which he was paling around with his “Brother from another Mother”, Bill Clinton. Nothing, no insult, no being blamed by his successor for his own failures, no corruption of government or society by said successor could break Mr. Bush out of his self-imposed silence.
- It is only this week that Mr. Bush has suddenly found his voice. As a duly-elected President of his own political party is going about systematically deconstructing the legacy of Mr. Bush’s successor, trying to resolve the crises with Iran and North Korea that both Mr. Bush and his successor punted down the road, dealing with major natural disasters in three states and Puerto Rico, and under a daily withering assault by our fake national news media, Mr. Bush chose this moment to come out of hiding and make a speech criticizing another president. Unfortunately, and to his undying disgrace, Mr. Bush chose to criticize not his successor and all the damage he perpetrated on our country, but the current President, Donald Trump.
- In making that speech yesterday, conveniently timed to distract attention from the exploding Russian Uranium/bribery scandal that took place in the first two years of the Obama Administration, the former President removed all doubt about where his real loyalties lie. Mr. Bush is a Bush after all, and his loyalties are with the establishment, the ruling elite, the globalists who insist we place international interests above the interests of American citizens, and the DC Swamp creatures who continue to work to ensure such outcomes. He’s just another Bush, like his Dad, like Jeb! and all the other Bushes who are creatures of the ruling elite. His outlook and philosophy differ from those of the Clintons and the Obamas only by small degrees.
- By labeling President Trump’s voters as bigots and nativists, Mr. Bush showed an elite’s disdain for the very same voters who got him elected in 2000 and 2004. By laying off the blame for our current social strife entirely on President Trump, Mr. Bush demonstrated support for the very leftists who are truly responsible for it all. By refusing to condemn the Democrat-invented “resistance”, Mr. Bush showed his preference for the true fascists among us.
- I’ll never regret supporting George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004, because he was definitely the lesser of two evils in those elections. But Thursday’s disgracefully timed and delivered speech removed any remaining doubt that he was in fact an evil, and that made it a sad day indeed.
Just another day in betrayed Bush voters America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Yesterday morning I told you that the Clinton Crime Family Foundation was not going to give up one thin dime of the quarter million it received from disgraced former Hollywood high muckety-muck Harvey Weinstein. As if like clockwork, by the day’s end, a spokesman for the big slush fund tweeted that – guess what? – not one thin dime of Weistein’s hush money would be returned or given to a real charity. And hey, if you’re the Clintons, why pretend to be anything other than the clawing, grasping, money-hoarding sleazebags everyone knows they are? It’s gotten them this far, the fake news media will cover for them, and a week from now this will all be as forgotten in the national consciousness as the death of Vince Foster.
- Speaking of Harvey Weinstein, it appears to me that the nation reached “Peak Weinstein” over this past weekend. The clearest indicator of that reality is the edict in pop culture that you cannot joke about Harvey Weinstein and his crimes. Un-funny late night TV host James Corden, with whom I am so unfamliar that I had to google his name to get the spelling right, found this out the hard way when he was lambasted in social media and later, the legacy media for telling a bunch of not funny Weinstein jokes during a gig hosting a charity event Saturday evening.
- After Actor/Producer/Director Rose McGowan led the Twitter-based roasting of Corden, the comic issued a formal apology for his offending remarks. Given that Ms. McGowan alleges that she was raped by Weinstein and then black-balled by his Hollywood sex offender support group that pervades Hollywood’s debased culture, it’s easy to see why she and other women who Weinstein abused during his 30-year reign of terror don’t think any of this is a laughing matter. That seems pretty obvious, doesn’t it?
- Welllllllllllllllll, not if you’re veteran sportscaster Al Michaels, apparently. By the time Micheals went on the air Sunday night, the Corden controversy had been swirling for a good 20 hours, but he must’ve missed the NBC memo about the whole dust-up. Or maybe NBC’s management didn’t sent out a memo, assuming their sportscasters wouldn’t be making on-air jokes about a big Hollywood muckety-muck’s travails, preferring instead to focus on things like maybe which team had the most attention-seeking players taking a knee for the national anthem.
- But no, Michaels decided it would be really cool right in the middle of the game to compare the week the New York Giants had had to Weinstein’s week, to which his more-alert partner Chris Collinsworth responded with about six seconds of radio silence. Yikes. Naturally, Michaels then obviously got his memo from higher-ups at NBC, and soon after the broadcast ended he also issued a formal apology for telling a stupid joke about a subject that is not funny.
- So, a note to all you comics and aspiring comics out there, longing to whip out your repertoire of Harvey Weinstein jokes: Stop. Just stop. Nothing about what Harvey Weinstein did is funny. Oh, there is tons of irony in this situation, as it applies to Hollywood’s larger depraved culture and to all the Democrat politicians – especially anyone named Clinton or Obama – who are desperate to find ways to keep Weinstein’s hush money, but none of this is funny. Women were raped here, abused in heinous ways, their careers and lives destroyed by an out-of-control monster who everyone in Hollywood knew about for years and did nothing to stop him.
- What the Weinstein scandal is, is tragic. The most tragic aspect of it is that Weinstein is far from the only monster out there, and in fact most likely is just a representative of an overall culture of abuse that probably will be allowed to continue to exist as the fake news media, which is desperate to shift the public’s attention off of its Democrat benefactors who bathed in Weinstein’s money, moves on to other, faker news.
- Thus, within a few weeks, it will most likely be business as usual for all the harassers, rapists and pedophiles who dominate Hollywood culture, and the average American with the attention span of a field mouse will go right back to paying six bucks for a 64 oz. Diet Coke while watching mediocre films at their local cineplex.
- That, friends, is no joking matter.
Just another day in short attention span America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The Left is now eating its own. – Hollywood producer of mediocre films and general high muckety-muck Harvey Weinstein was revealed by the news fakers at the New York Times on Wednesday to be a serial woman abuser who has entered into at least 8 settlements of sexual harassment lawsuits over the last quarter century. This story was apparently real – it’s not about Donald Trump or Russia, after all – because Weinstein felt the need to issue a standard progressive non-apology apology later in the day that sounded like it came right out of the Bill Clinton playbook. Which is appropriate, given that Weinstein has been a big donor to both Clintons, Barack Obama, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi and many other Democrat luminaries during the same years in which he was abusing women.
- Progressive activists began demanding that all these Democrat politicians donate any contributions received from Weinstein over the years to various women’s charities. Thus far, only Sen. Patrick Leahy has chosen to do so, though we can expect some others to do the same. But those who expect anyone named Clinton to give back any money for which they spent all those years shamelessly clawing and grasping is likely to be disappointed. Hell, Bill’s still trying to figure out what all the fuss is about here.
- And then there’s Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton, who has become a hero of the unpatriotic left in recent weeks by engaging in various acts of disrespect to the flag during the playing of the national anthem. Turns out that one can be a progressive hero only so long as one does not violate the norms of political correctness. In a press conference on Wednesday, Newton made a snarky, insulting remark in response to a question about receivers running routes from a female reporter, an act for which he definitely deserves to be reprimanded. But oh, my, a reprimand is the least of Cam’s worries.
- This is what happens when you lie down with dogs. – Cam has now become public enemy number 1 among the hard left contingent that now infests America’s sports media at all levels. So much so that he has begun to lose sponsors as a result of all the negative media he is getting. Thus, Mr. Newton has now forfeited all the weeks of hard work disrespecting Old Glory and the Star Spangled Banner with a single dim-witted misogynistic slip of the tongue. These athletes are going to find their new progressive masters to be very demanding of their personal behavior. Tough.
- Wait, they’re giving us what we want? Why, they can’t do that! – All the fake reporters and talking heads in the fake news media spent Tuesday through mid-day Thursday screaming at the top of their fake lungs about the need to get rid of Bump Stocks, the shooter’s toy that enabled the Las Vegas murderer to effectively turn semi-automatic weapons into fully-automatic guns. But then the NRA, early Thursday afternoon, issued a statement supporting a review by the BATF to determine whether or not these toys really are in compliance with federal law (as someone we all know and love had suggested they do on Wednesday evening), and all the fake reporters and fake talking heads stopped in mid-scream, looked around and said “Wait, what?”
- So they all fumbled around for about 2 hours until new talking points could be developed at Fake News Central, and by 3:00 they were all saying in unison that “Well, you can ban bump stocks, but don’t think that’s going to be the end of this!” And then they all started chanting in their best Tibetan Monk tones “We need universal background checks. We must have universal background checks. We need universal background checks. We must have…” ok, you get it.
- They always go to universal background checks, for two reasons: 1) they don’t really have anything else, and 2) because they love to recite the phrase “Gun show loophole.” It sort of rhymes, and all progressives are just frustrated poets with very mean streaks. In the current case, this progressive monk-ish chant ignores the reality that the Las Vegas killer, during the course of his career – which included stints at the IRS and with at least one defense contractor – and in accumulating his arsenal of firearms has reportedly submitted to more than 2 dozen FBI background checks during his adult life, and passed them all. In other words, this is just one more meaningless Democrat/fake news media talking point designed to mislead the public.
- But hey, that is after all what these people do for a living.
Just another day in lefties eating their own America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- As has been the case with the Democrat Party since the Clintons took it over a quarter century ago, whenever they are accusing any Republican of a bad behavior, it is a very safe bet that they are doing so in order to deflect attention from the fact that they are engaged in the very same behavior, or worse. Over the last few weeks, we are now finally beginning to discover the real reasons why the Democrats and the fake news media have invested so much time and energy since November 8 of last year in promoting their Russia Collusion fantasy play.
- Not that we hadn’t already been aware of some of the Clintons’ shady dealings with the Russians, of course. Even before the election, we knew that Hillary, while serving as Secretary of State, brokered a deal that ceded control of about 20% of America’s uranium resources to a group of Russian oligarchs, and we knew that those same oligarchs just happened to pour tens of millions of dollars into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation around the same time that deal was being made. We also knew that it was also around this same time that Bill Clinton was receiving double his normal speaking fee of $250k not once, but twice from the same Russian oligarchs. Just a coincidence, of course.
- It was only recently that Wikileaks alleged that Special Counsel Bob Mueller was also involved in the brokering of that deal. Wikileaks, which has basically never been wrong about anything to this point, says it has found an email in which The Most Corrupt Woman In America got Mueller to deliver a sample of the uranium in question to a Russian representative in 2009. The Wikileaks email points up the need for the Justice Department to investigate the Special Counsel while his own sham investigation is ongoing. #Irony.
- But that’s far from all there is here.
- Since the election, we have also found out Clinton Campaign Manager, John The Spirit Cooker Podesta, took time out from sacrificing goats and chickens to serve on the board of a company with heavy Russia connections , and that he owns 75,000 shares of that same company. We also now know that Podesta failed to disclose any of this on his federal disclosure form when he went to work for the Clinton campaign. Interestingly, we found out just a couple of weeks ago that company in question has suddenly collapsed, as its investors pulled the plug on its funding. Funny coincidence, that.
- But that again is far from all there is to this. There are so, so many more reasons why the Democrats and their agents in the fake news media have been so desperate to keep public attention focused on their Russia Collusion fantasy.
- Take the case of Debbie Wasserman Schulz and at least 2 dozen Democrat members of congress, and their longtime employment of one Imran Awan and several of his family members since 2004 at massively inflated salaries for instance. Mr. Awan was famously arrested last Tuesday at Dulles Airport as he attempted to follow his family members in fleeing the country to Pakistan. The initial charge against him is listed as bank fraud, as he illegally wired several hundred thousand dollars to Pakistan that he and his family had obtained via fraudulent loans from the Congressional Federal Credit Union.
- But there is so, so much more to this story.
- Mr. Awan, for example, as being paid more than $160,000 per year to be the “IT Staff” for Ms. Schulz and other Democrats, yet most congressional staffers in the same role make no more than $60,000 per year. In addition, no one among all of these Democrats appears to be able or willing to point to what specifically Mr. Awan did for them in his “IT” role. Add to this that Mr. Awan also had access to the email accounts for the House Homeland Security and Foreign Affairs Committees, and you can see that there is an awful lot more to come from this growing scandal should the FBI and Justice Department conduct a proper investigation.
- But wait, there’s more!
- What about Fusion GPS, the firm made up of sleazy ex-fake journalists that concocted the infamous “Trump Dossier” that James Comey tried to use to frame President Trump. We now know that the preponderance of this bunch’s revenue comes from – guess who? – Russia! Oh, and they also do a lot of work for Venezuela’s socialist regime. Of course, the big unanswered question about Fusion is who exactly hired them to dummy up the Trump Dossier in the first place? The group’s management isn’t saying, and Democrats are desperate to prevent us from finding out. Go figure.
- Oh, but we aren’t done yet, are we? Nope.
- How about the whole “unmasking” scandal, which the House Intelligence Committee has finally, at long last decided to investigate, and which the Justice Department claims to also be investigating. We know now that senior Obama officials, including CIA Director John Brennan, National Security Advisor Susan Rice, and even UN Ambassador Samantha Power, issued thousands of requests for the unmasking of Republicans during the presidential campaign. THOUSANDS. It is more than fair to note that each and every one of those three people reported directly to Barack Hussein Obama at the time they were making those thousands of requests. It is beyond the realm of credibility to believe their boss had no idea what they were up to.
- There is even more than all of this, but I’m running out of space here.
- The legend the Democrats and the fake news media have created is that Hillary Clinton and her campaign people believe they lost the election due to Russian interference, and that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians during the campaign. A full year of investigations into these allegations has produced zero proof of any such collusion, or really any evidence at all that the Russians influenced a single vote at the end of the day.
- The truth, of course, is that it was the Democrats who were closely tied to the Russians, and the reason why the Democrats and their media agents have reacted so stunningly viciously to the election results is that they know that honest investigations into their activities will result in many, many Democrats – and possibly some fake journalists – serving major time in various federal prisons around the country.
- Had Clinton won the election, there would have been no “Russia Collusion” fantasy play, no investigations into any of the matters listed above. The Justice Department and FBI and our intelligence agencies would have remained utterly corrupted and would have protected all involved, just as they did during the Obama regime.
- But they didn’t win the election, and they woke up the morning after election day frightened and desperate to come up with some way to divert attention to Trump and the Republicans.
- We now know all of these things. The only remaining question is whether Attorney General Sessions can force the FBI and his U.S. attorneys to focus their investigations properly. We can only hope he will. There is much investigating to do.
Just another day in desperate Democrats America.
That is all.
Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The Monkeys learned this by observing how the Clinton Foundation works.: New Scientist reports that a “monkey mafia” that has been stealing stuff from tourists in Indonesia has now learned to sell the stolen stuff back to the same tourists for ransom. Which of course is a lesson Bill and Hillary Clinton learned early in life, and have now passed onto Chelsea.
- Body-slamming his way to congress.: Despite breathless predictions of a “neck and neck” race by fake pundits all over the fake news media leading into election day, Republican Greg Gianforte, who apparently has a promising future in professional wrestling, easily defeated his Democrat opponent, nudist colony entertainer Rob Quist, in Thursday’s election to fill Montana’s vacant congressional seat. No word yet on how the fake reporters in the fake news media will spin this into a moral victory for the tiny, dying Democrat Party.
- From our Historic Presidential Quotes file:
- John F. Kennedy, 1961: “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”
- Bill Clinton, 1998: “I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.
- Barack Obama, 2009: “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
- Ronald Reagan, 1988: “Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!”
- Donald Trump, 2017: “NATO members, pay your damn bills.” Ok, that’s not exactly what President Trump told the gathering of pompous NATO members on Thursday, but it’s what they heard. That’s good enough.
- He never really did have much of a sense of self-awareness or irony.: Speaking of Barack Hussein Obama, he pontificated in Germany yesterday that “In this new world that we live in we can’t isolate ourselves. We can’t hide behind a wall.” Photos from the event show that he gave his talk from behind a ten-foot security wall.
- And then there’s Katy Perry…: Tone-deaf pop star Katy Perry created a minor wave on Wednesday when she told an interviewer that the way to solve the whole Islamic terrorism problem is “Just love…no borders, no walls.” For the record, Ms. Perry’s multi-million dollar home is surrounded by a 12 foot security wall.
- Wait. You want me to substantiate my reports with documentation? But that’s real work.: Real journalists John Solomon and Sara Carter have a report out at Circa News detailing how James Comey’s FBI illegally shared unmasked intelligence information with outside third parties hundreds of times during the Barack Obama Administration. Their report is based on hard data and actual documents. Because it was based on real information, the story was missed by the NY Times and WaPo, whose fake journalists prefer to base their stories entirely on claims by unidentified “sources”, most of which are later proved to be completely false. We can also be absolutely certain that this information will be completely ignored by Special Counsel and long-time Comey crony Robert Mueller.
- They make their projections using the “broken clock” method.: The fake climate “scientists” at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) predicted on Thursday that this year’s hurricane season will produce an “above average” number of tropical storms. This marks the 12th consecutive “above average” prediction from NOAA since 2005, which was the last time we actually experienced an “above average” number of such storms. Climate alarmism at its finest. NOAA is a part of the DC swamp that desperately need draining.
Just another day in Monkey Mafia America.
That is all.
- Wait. Is that even possible? – Two New York University professors recently ran an experiment that yielded shocking results. They organized a mock replay of the first debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, only they had the debaters’ genders reversed. Their goal was to demonstrate that Trump’s conduct in the debate would have been completely unacceptable coming from a woman. Instead, what they demonstrated was that Hillary Clinton would be even less popular than she already is if she were a man instead. “We both thought that the inversion would confirm our liberal assumption—that no one would have accepted Trump’s behavior from a woman, and that the male Clinton would seem like the much stronger candidate,” one of the profs explained. Yeah…no.
- But hey, they’re working 9 days in May, so… – House Speaker Paul Ryan, in an interview with Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, acknowledged that the House is planning to only be in session for 8 days during the month of April. When asked why that is the case, Speaker Ryan responded that “we want to go listen to our constituents.” Oh, yeah, that’s a peachy idea – go spend 22 days back in the district holding townhalls so Soros-funded radicals can give the fake news media hours of video with which to make you look like a bunch of ineffective simpletons. Great plan, Republicans. (This is me, smacking my damn head.)
- I was going to let that topic go at that, but I just can’t. – Look, somebody has to get to the Speaker and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and remind them that barely a year ago, the Republicans in the congress were the single most detested class of politicians in America. Even more than the Democrats or President Barack Obama, they were the main reason why millions of people out here in “flyover country” were furious at the elitists Washington DC ruling class. They were bailed out of that predicament temporarily by the rise and ultimate victory of Donald Trump over The Most Corrupt Woman in America, but that doesn’t mean that Americans detest them any less than they did a year ago. If this congress continues on its current path of accomplishing literally none of the major promises they all made during their campaigns, they will suffer mightily at the polls in 2018, regardless of how disgracefully the Democrats continue to behave. And that retribution will be richly deserved. It might be wise for the GOP congress to spend more time in DC getting real things done, and less time trying to deflect blame for their own non-performance. Just a thought.
- The GOP Congressional Motto: Always Look a Gift Horse In The Mouth – Two new polls out on Thursday show massive, huge majorities of Americans are in favor of President Trump’s proposal for a $1 trillion infrastructure program. A poll by Quinnipiac shows a surreal 90% support level for the proposal, while a new CNN poll comes in with a comparatively-paltry 79% support level. If you’re thinking this level of popularity makes this program a completely no-brainer for the GOP majorities in congress to get behind and easily pass into law, well, you need to bone up on the behavior of GOP congressional majorities. Their main aptitude has always been and appears to still be their amazing ability to screw up when presented with easy wins. There is no real reason to expect this particular easy winner to turn out any differently.
- You don’t say… – The fake news site BuzzFeed, which has shamelessly promoted the absurdly fake “Trump coordinated with the Russians” story for months now, quietly ran a report in which it quotes Democrat sources on the House and Senate Intelligence Committees expressing concerns that their ridiculous investigations into this fake matter are going nowhere fast. “I don’t think the conclusions are going to meet people’s expectations,” one of the sources said. Well, let’s clarify – they aren’t going to meet the expectations of the Democrats and the fake media reporters who have so shamefully promoted this fake story since last October, but they are going to exactly meet the expectations held by me and many, many others.
- Ironically, she is still her political party’s highest-ranking official. – San Fran Nan Pelosi, the Democrats’ doddering House Minority Leader, was in the middle of yet another incoherent anti-Trump rant yesterday, when she paused, after saying the word “ironically”, and said, “I’m not sure if ‘ironically’ is even a word.” Ironically, none of the fake reporters present thought to clarify that question for her. Probably none of them knew the answer. #Irony
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- You don’t say. Did he make you obnoxious, too? – The Hollywood Reporter reports that Barbra Streisand is now blaming President Donald Trump for making her gain weight. On Sunday, she Tweeted that “I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!” You may remember that Streisand’s fellow Hollywood nut-job, Lena Dunham, recently told Howard Stern that President Trump was making her LOSE weight. Ladies, we don’t care which it is, we all just wish you’d keep your promise and move to Canada, mmm-kay?
- Bill Clinton would claim that that it isn’t really ‘sex’ at all – The Austin American Statesman reports that a man named Eleodora Estada was arrested for “having sex with a fence.” No word if the fence is pressing charges, or if congressional Democrats will now be moving to make fences a new federally-protected class.
- Our reporting is fake, but without evidence. Wait, what? – The fake news media spent the entire weekend claiming President Trump had accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower “without evidence.” This was the narrative that literally every fake news outlet, from CNN to the NY Times, used in its fake reporting on the matter, in yet another obviously joint effort with the Democratic Party. The trouble with the fake media suddenly wanting “evidence” in this entire fake ‘Trump coordinated with Russia to fix the election’ narrative that it and the Democrats have now been pushing for five months is that their own fake reporting has been based entirely on the alleged “FBI intercepts” of alleged communications between the two camps. The term “FBI intercepts” – which the NY Times has repeatedly used in its fake reports on this fake issue since January – is simply another term for “wiretaps.” Thus, if the fake media wants to claim that the President made his allegation “without evidence”, that is a tacit admission that all the fake reporting on this fake issue by the fake media is, well, fake. But then again, that is what the fake news media does.
- Hey, y’all, let’s see if we can out-bi-polar James Comey! – The NY Times ran a report late Sunday that our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, had asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Trump’s claim about wiretapping. According to the NY Times – which, in its own bi-polar way, alternately claims that “FBI intercepts” exist, but that there is “no evidence” to support the President’s claim – Mr. Comey is concerned that the claim by the President implies the FBI broke the law. Like everything else in the NY Times, that is of course not true – the President’s claim is that the Obama Administration followed the FISA court process not once, but twice, and was finally able to obtain a court order to proceed. Given that the entire basis for this latest NY Times fake report is the word of unidentified “senior American officials”, whatever that means, it is as likely as not that Mr. Comey never made any such request of the Justice Department. But if he did, he’ll probably change his mind about it today.
Just another fake news weekend in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all. Maybe. I could go either way.