- Tired of winning yet? Part I – The ADP private sector jobs report for February came in at 298,000 new private sector jobs created by the Trump economy in its first full month, the largest jump in years, and fully 100,000 more than “experts” had anticipated. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares whether or not people have jobs. That hasn’t happened in awhile.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II – The San Antonio Express News reports that apprehensions of illegal immigrants along the Southern border slowed by more than 40% in President Trump’s first full month in office, and border detention centers (which the fake news media used to call “holding center” or some other more innocuous term during the Obama years) are now running at less than 20% capacity. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually cares about enforcing the nation’s immigration laws. That also hasn’t happened in awhile. A very long while, in fact.
- Tired of winning yet? Part III – Erik Wemple, a fake journalist at the Washington Post, posted a story in which he quotes members of the White House Press Corps whining about the “unsustainable pace” of having to cover President Donald Trump, who works at all hours of the day, gets lots of stuff done every day, and creates controversies or has fake controversies made up about him pretty much every day. Why, these reporters, who had gotten used to a President whose main strategy for his final 7 years in office was to literally do nothing about anything, are seeing their formerly extremely active social lives suffering as the result of having to actually work for a living! Amazingly, Mr. Wemple actually thinks that Americans should sympathize with their plight. This is what happens when we elect a President who actually likes to do his job. Awesome.
- Did the CIA sign off on this? – Samsung announced it will be moving some of its manufacturing and jobs currently located in Mexico to the United States. No word if the CIA has signed off on this move, but given the news this week – thanks to WikiLeaks – that the intel agency has been spying on citizens via the microphones contained in Samsung smart televisions, the move seems to make all sorts of nefarious sense.
- Oh, my…. – If you think Monday’s release of WikiLeaks’ so-called “Vault 7” trove of documents contained the extent of the CIA misery in this episode, think again. A spokesman for WikiLeaks announced yesterday that the group has yet to release “99%” of the CIA-related documents currently in its possession. Y.I.K.E.S!
- The current state of feminism is…well, it’s a joke. – Yesterday’s “Day without women” strikes attracted very few participants, as most women have better things to do with their time than to go out and try to block traffic and entrances to work places, shouting idiotic slogans all the while. The star of the show in New York City – where a few hundred turned out to block traffic at Trump Tower – was radical Muslim Linda Sarsour, who was one of the main organizers of the event. Ms. Sarsour is a fervent advocate of Sharia Law. Ladies, if you think of yourself as a “feminist”, and you let yourself be led around the streets of New York by an advocate of Sharia Law, you are…well, words kind of fail me. For once. It doesn’t happen often.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.
- She who laughs last laughs best – After having been removed from the shelves by Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom for purely political reasons, and subjected to boycotts from leftwing nutjobs, First Daughter Ivanka Trump’s clothing line is now suffering and about to go out of business, right? Yeah…no. The Hill reports that actually, since the first of February, the clothing line has experienced record sales. Hah-hah, ho-ho, hee-hee. It is to laugh.
- Hey, maybe you guys should try reporting real news instead. Hah-hah! Man, I’m cracking myself up here!: Having been totally burned by their use of the whole #fakenews thing, the fake news purveyors at CNN yesterday attempted to invent a different Internet meme, using the term “Viral Deception” instead. The fake news network abandoned use of that term a handful of minutes later, after the term’s acronym – “VD” – went viral on Twitter and then the entire Internet. Oopsie.
- Liberal Professor Gets Mugged By Reality She Helped To Create! Film at 11! – Allison Stanger is a liberal college professor at Middlebury College in Vermont. When she helped organize a student/faculty lecture by author Charles Murray, the event was assaulted by a gang of rioting students who have been trained as good little liberals by the faculty at – guess where? – Middlebury College. The rioters disrupted the event, and physically threatened Stranger, Dr. Murray and others conducting the lecture. When the event was moved to a private room, the rioters banged on the windows, shouting obscenities and threatening violence. Then, when Stanger and Murray attempted to leave the building, they were basically mugged by the rioting “students”, after which Prof. Stanger ended up in the hospital. Remember the old saying that “a liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged”? Well, welcome to the club, Prof. Stanger.
- “MotthaF—–, please!!!!!!” – Samuel L. Jackson issued a profanity-laced tirade Monday evening, after Housing and Urban Development Secretary Dr. Ben Carson compared modern-day immigrants to those who came to America hundreds of years ago on slave ships. After hearing of Mr. Jackson’s tirade, Bre Jackson, writing at The Federalist, did a little research and hilariously came up with no fewer than 11 times President Barack Obama publicly made the exact same comparison. Strangely, after each of those 11 instances, Mr. Jackson somehow managed to remain stoically silent. Go figure.
- You don’t say…: WikiLeaks release more than 8,000 pages of CIA documents describing the cyber-spying tools the agency employs in its daily activities. You’ll find much more information on the details of this elsewhere, but given all the Democrat/fake-media-created hysteria about how the Russians supposedly “hacked” the DNC email servers last year, I found one item in all of this to be especially interesting: The CIA has a hacking tool that allows it to hack into computers and leave “footprints” that are identical to those left behind by foreign hackers, include those from…wait for it…Russia. The entire Democrat/fake media narrative on this relies solely on a CIA-issued report that claims it found “Russian” footprints on the hacked DNC computers. It really is now long past time to convene a grand jury and start issuing subpoenas.
- “I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.” – Ok, well, House Speaker Paul Ryan is neither fat nor one-eyed, but he did engage in some seriously bold talk yesterday when he said he can “guarantee this plan will have 218 votes” when it comes to the floor of the House. He was of course talking about the plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare that he and his leadership team rolled out on Monday. By mid-day Tuesday, after every conservative and conservative group in America had come out vocally against the plan, it was obvious that that number of votes isn’t there yet. Given that the Speaker also said he expects the plan to go to the floor perhaps as soon as this month, what all this means is that you are about to see a level of wheeling and dealing among Republicans in the House that will make your head spin. It’s going to be a wild ride, and you can bet the fake news media will mis-report on it every step of the way.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- That uncomfortable moment when the #climatefraud chickens come home to roost – The Wall Street Journal reports that the secessionist future nation of California has had so much rain this year (hey, whatever happened to that “permanent drought” all the global warming nutjobs claimed the state would never get out of?) that the state has now run out of space in which to store water. Californians can thank Democrats and their benefactors in the environmental movement, who have run the state for the last 40 years, and during that time, prevented the state from building a single new water surface reservoir. The really dangerous part of all of this is that the state has had record snowfall up in the mountains this winter, and that snow is just now beginning to melt. “And Noah said there will come a great flood.” Can’t wait to see President Trump’s response when Jerry Brown comes begging for money again in a few weeks to bail him out of a situation he did so much to help create.
- What, me worry? – Failed campaign manager for the Most Corrupt Woman in America Robby Mook was on Fox and Friends this morning talking about the growing Obama/Trump wiretapping scandal. While all other Democrats are uniformly calling for the Justice Department to appoint a special counsel to investigate the case, I couldn’t help noticing that Mr. Mook wanted no part of any such thing, specifically calling instead for “bi-partisan congressional committees” to handle the investigation. The reason is obvious: Mr. Mook and Ms. Corrupt Woman want no part of a real investigation into any of this, and they know they can rely on Democrats on those congressional committees to stonewall any investigation that delves into what the Corrupt Woman and her evil minions knew about all of this, and more importantly, when they knew it.
- Hey, with all the journalistic fakery going on around him, what’s a guy to do? – The Washington Post has been giving us fake reporters, fake editors and fake op/ed writers for many years, but yesterday it was revealed – not by the WaPo, but the NY Daily News – that the fake newspaper is now branching out into giving us fake ICE agents. Itai Ozderman, identified only as a “tech worker” at the WaPo, was arrested a month ago for impersonating an ICE agent in the state of Virginia multiple times, even to the point of trying to enforce criminal laws. No word if the managers at the WaPo plan to promote Mr. Ozderman and give him a raise, as they do with all their fake journalists whenever they’re caught faking the news.
- Hey, remember that Ben Hur remake? Let’s re-make yet another movie nobody will want to go see! – The geniuses out in Hollywood announced yesterday that Steven Spielberg will direct a new film that re-tells the story of Daniel Ellsberg, the leaker of the Pentagon Papers during the Nixon years. The film will star Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks, and will show the “vital role of the press in keeping government honest,” a role the press uniformly surrendered back in 2008. The film will very predictably tank miserably at the box office. Because that’s what an intellectually bankrupt film-making community does these days.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.
- You don’t say. Did he make you obnoxious, too? – The Hollywood Reporter reports that Barbra Streisand is now blaming President Donald Trump for making her gain weight. On Sunday, she Tweeted that “I start the day with liquids, but after the morning news, I eat pancakes smothered in maple syrup!” You may remember that Streisand’s fellow Hollywood nut-job, Lena Dunham, recently told Howard Stern that President Trump was making her LOSE weight. Ladies, we don’t care which it is, we all just wish you’d keep your promise and move to Canada, mmm-kay?
- Bill Clinton would claim that that it isn’t really ‘sex’ at all – The Austin American Statesman reports that a man named Eleodora Estada was arrested for “having sex with a fence.” No word if the fence is pressing charges, or if congressional Democrats will now be moving to make fences a new federally-protected class.
- Our reporting is fake, but without evidence. Wait, what? – The fake news media spent the entire weekend claiming President Trump had accused former President Barack Hussein Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower “without evidence.” This was the narrative that literally every fake news outlet, from CNN to the NY Times, used in its fake reporting on the matter, in yet another obviously joint effort with the Democratic Party. The trouble with the fake media suddenly wanting “evidence” in this entire fake ‘Trump coordinated with Russia to fix the election’ narrative that it and the Democrats have now been pushing for five months is that their own fake reporting has been based entirely on the alleged “FBI intercepts” of alleged communications between the two camps. The term “FBI intercepts” – which the NY Times has repeatedly used in its fake reports on this fake issue since January – is simply another term for “wiretaps.” Thus, if the fake media wants to claim that the President made his allegation “without evidence”, that is a tacit admission that all the fake reporting on this fake issue by the fake media is, well, fake. But then again, that is what the fake news media does.
- Hey, y’all, let’s see if we can out-bi-polar James Comey! – The NY Times ran a report late Sunday that our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, had asked the Justice Department on Saturday to refute President Trump’s claim about wiretapping. According to the NY Times – which, in its own bi-polar way, alternately claims that “FBI intercepts” exist, but that there is “no evidence” to support the President’s claim – Mr. Comey is concerned that the claim by the President implies the FBI broke the law. Like everything else in the NY Times, that is of course not true – the President’s claim is that the Obama Administration followed the FISA court process not once, but twice, and was finally able to obtain a court order to proceed. Given that the entire basis for this latest NY Times fake report is the word of unidentified “senior American officials”, whatever that means, it is as likely as not that Mr. Comey never made any such request of the Justice Department. But if he did, he’ll probably change his mind about it today.
Just another fake news weekend in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all. Maybe. I could go either way.
Democrat Senator Chris Coons getting schooled and embarrassed by Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday. Disgraceful liberal liar exposed on national TV. Note to CNN, WaPo and NYTimes: This is what real, actual journalists do.
Former Obama Director of National Intel James Clapper – who committed perjury before a congressional committee a couple of years ago, but managed to keep his job in the utterly corrupt Obama Administration – this morning denied President Trump’s claim that the Obama people had wire-tapped Trump Tower in the weeks before the election.
We can take that as proof positive that President Trump’s allegation is absolutely, 100% true.
And finally, on CNN’s State of the Union show, Nancy Pelosi very predictably refused to condemn sexist remarks made by her colleagues about KellyAnne Conway.
No surprises here.
That is all.
As we watch Obama apologists and their media agents defend Obama’s wiretapping of Trump Tower this weekend, we can say for sure that Barack Hussein Obama’s main legacy as President will be the normalization of the abuse of presidential power. From hundreds of unconstitutional executive orders to using the IRS to punish conservative non-profit organizations to wire-tapping a GOP presidential campaign, Barack Obama has forced the fake news media and the Democratic Party as a whole to defend the exact same actions that got a Republican president removed from office 43 years ago.
Richard Nixon is up in heaven today thinking, “Man, I was just born half a century too early.”
If I were advising Trump, I’d advise him to immediately demand the resignations of every intel operative who was hired or appointed in the Obama administration, do the same at the State department and the Justice Department, and also immediately fire every U.S. attorney, just as Bill Clinton did.
The President should also demand that Mitch McConnell immediately put the Senate into recess for several days, so that he can do immediate recess appointments of his remaining cabinet nominees, and all other political appointees he has thus far been able to identify. Again, using national security as the reason.
We must have a functioning government, and the Democrats and news media are conspiring to prevent that from happening. This is not an attempt at a “silent coup”, as Rush Limbaugh has been saying this week: this is an attempt at a very loud and public coup, and it needs to be stopped. Time to simply start over from scratch.
- Who could have ever predicted this? – Friday’s daily mailer from the Rasmussen survey group contained a header that says “Democrats See McCain As Better GOP Role Model Than Trump.” You don’t say…
- #FakeNews busted, yet again – You may have noticed that the fake news media has been implying that the recent spate of bomb threats being phoned into Jewish centers just has to be the work of nebulous, unidentified Trump supporters. Yeah…that’s not happening. Yesterday, the FBI finally made its first arrest of a suspect in these cases. He is one Juan Thompson, a former fake reporter for, of all places, NPR, who spent most of the election campaign comparing President Trump to Adolph Hitler, and bragged on Twitter about being a Bernie Sanders voter. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Seriously.
- As I write this, the President of the United States has just gone on a Tweet storm in which he is overtly accusing his predecessor, Barack Obama, of ordering the wiretapping of Trump Tower in the days leading up to the election. I can’t imagine that President Trump would directly make this allegation if he did not have 100% certainty the information is true. It had better be, because if there is any element of what the President says in his Tweets that is not absolutely verifiable, that aspect of the story will be the only thing the fake news media focuses on, not the scandal of a former president abusing his office in such a heinous, fascist manner. In fact, already apologists for Mr. Obama are on Fox and CBS using coordinated talking points that claim “presidents don’t wiretap anyone”, as if Mr. Obama should not be held accountable for his administration’s actions.
- If it is all true, this will be the signal that the Trump Administration, after a couple of weeks on defense against all the fake news media allegations pointed at it, is going on the offense, and is about to do what it absolutely needs to do to survive: Go to all-out war against Mr. Obama and his evil minions that remain embedded in the various intel agencies, the State Department, the EPA and other agencies of the government. This will make squeamish Republicans and fake Republicans like Senators Graham and McCain uncomfortable, but it is an absolute necessity if the Trump presidency is to be anything more than a 4-year do-nothing placeholder before the next Democrat or soft Republican presidency resumes the nation’s 28 year slouch towards European socialism.
- BTW, we keep hearing soft Republicans like Lindsey Graham and Darrell Issa joining the likes of San Fran Nan and Cryin’ Chuckie Schumer in calls for an “independent prosecutor” to look into the fakenews allegations against Attorney General Jeff Sessions. The fact is that there is no such thing as an “independent prosecutor” law in the U.S. government – that law was repealed during the Clinton Administration. There is a provision in the law for a “special counsel”, but it can only be appointed by the Justice Department, not congress. Given the revelations of Obama’s wiretapping of Trump Tower, I’m guessing the Justice Department, if it appoints a “special counsel”, will be appointing one to look into that real issue, not fake ones invented by the fake news media.
- Hey, how about appointing a “special counsel” to perform a real investigation into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation? That would be a good start.
Just another day in Fake News America. Buckle up, folks, things are about to get very intense.
That is all.
- Desperate to find a means of distracting attention from President Trump’s great speech of Tuesday night, the fake reporters and fake editors at the Washington Post trotted out a fake new “outrage” involving – gasp! – the Russians!!!!!!! The Post ran a story early Thursday morning in blaring headlines designed to make the reader believe that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had personally conspired with Vladimir Putin to somehow fix the election. Naturally, the rest of the fake news media immediately jumped on the story, with congressional Democrats soon calling for Mr. Sessions’ resignation. This is what is known as “coordinating the daily narrative” among the fake news media and the DC Democrats.
- The trouble was, once the air had cleared a bit, it turned out that all there was to this story was that Sessions, in his capacity as a senior member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, had taken a meeting with the Russian Ambassador to the U.S. – at the ambassador’s request – in early September, and then had run into him in an airport terminal shortly thereafter. That’s it. That’s all there was. This is what the fake news media turns into a feeding frenzy when it doesn’t have any actual negative news about the President and his administration to feed upon.
- By the day’s end, Mr. Sessions had done what any responsible Attorney General should do, announcing that, because he did serve as a surrogate to the Trump campaign, he would recuse himself from any investigations the Justice Department might perform into campaign-related matters. It has been so long since the country had an Attorney General who actually would do what he or she is supposed to do in such a situation that all the fake reporters and fake talking heads in the fake news media had no real idea how to react to that action, so they tried to turn that into some sort of scandal as well.
- In the realm of real news, former Texas Governor Rick Perry was finally, at long last, confirmed by the Senate to become the country’s new Energy Secretary by our do-almost-nothing Senate. Now, if someone can just show him to his office, he can hopefully get started on eliminating the agency entirely.
- Meanwhile, in the House of Representatives, Republicans working on the “replace” part of the project to “repeal and replace” the death-spiraling Obamacare have set up a secured viewing room in one of the House office buildings as the only place containing a draft of their plan. The draft can only be viewed with permission from the GOP leadership in the house. Upon learning of this, GOP Senator Rand Paul and one of his assistants hilariously loaded up a copier onto a cart and camped out in front of the room’s door, demanding to be allowed in to make a copy of the draft. He hung out there for an hour or so, but was not allowed in. Bad, bad optics, Republicans.
- A new study out yesterday showed that 88% of the fake media’s coverage of the Trump Administration during its first month in office was “hostile”. All the fake journalists in the fake news media, upon seeing this result, began an immediate search for the heretic 12%. Beheadings and burnings at the stake will no doubt follow shortly. (That last sentence is a joke. I think. The one before it, sadly, most likely isn’t.)
Just another day in Fake News America.
That is all.
– Tired of winning yet? Here is what fake NY Times columnist Paul Krugman – who the Times loves to bill as a “Nobel Prize-winning economist” – had to say about the victory of Donald J. Trump on Election Night: “If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.” Yesterday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average shot up 303 points to close over 21,000 for the first time ever. Obviously, Mr. Krugman’s Nobel Prize was exactly as well-deserved as the one given to Barack Obama for no good reason whatsoever in 2009.
– But not everyone is winning in Trump’s America. Bloomberg reports that Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim – who famously overpaid for a 17% stake in the dying New York Times a few years back – has seen his net worth plummet from $68 billion to $51 billion since Election Day. D’oh!
– In today’s latest episode of Democrats eating their own, the far-far-far-leftwing of the Democratic Party – as opposed to the more moderate far-far-leftwing of the Party – is now out recruiting far-far-far-left candidates to oppose the 10 incumbent far-far-leftwingers who hold Senate seats in states that President Trump won in the 2016 election. It seems that being far-far-leftwing and voting only 98% of the time with the likes of Bernie Sanders just is not far-far-far-leftwing enough for the true radicals who actually fund the Democratic Party these days. This is of course great news for Republicans since it demonstrates conclusively that the people who run the Democratic Party have learned absolutely nothing at all from the utter devastation the Party has incurred at the polls over the last decade. Cool.
– “We fundamentally reject the assumption that Democrats can only win in red states by pandering to racists and big bankers,” said Claire Sandberg, a co-founder of the progressive political action committee We Will Replace You. “The way we beat Trumpism and take back Congress and statehouses is offering a coherent vision of our own to put people back to work. … We don’t need to completely compromise our own values and principles.” To be clear, the next time Ms. Sandberg or any of her compatriots offers any sort of “coherent vision” about how to put people back to work will be the day Hell officially freezes over.
– Bowdoin psychology professor Zachary Rothschild and University of Southern Mississippi psychology professor Lucas A. Keefer have produced a new study in which they assert the following: “When people publicly rage about perceived injustices that don’t affect them personally, we tend to assume this expression is rooted in altruism—a “disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others.” But… professing such third-party concern—what social scientists refer to as “moral outrage”—is often a function of self-interest, wielded to assuage feelings of personal culpability for societal harms or reinforce (to the self and others) one’s own status as a Very Good Person.”
Friends, I give you today’s American Progressive Facebook-posting nutjob.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.