- That must have been a hell of a meeting.: China’s military posted a warning on its official website to North Korea not to cross its “bottom line”. A few minutes later, the warning was mysteriously taken down. Too late – it had already been screen-grabbed by many enterprising souls, and is now making the rounds across the web. This warning comes in the wake of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s meeting over the weekend with President Donald Trump. Earlier in the week, China turned away three North Korean coal ships from their ports, a huge development since coal is the main export from North Korea to China. Meanwhile, there are reports that key NK government leaders have fled Pyongyang, the nation’s capital, and are holing themselves up in bunkers. The crazy little fat guy is getting nervous.
- President Trump said on Wednesday that U.S.-Russia relations may be “at an all-time low.” Fake journalists across the fake news media spun that statement into an admission that Vladimir Putin is Trump’s bestest buddy ever. Film at 11.
- She thinks MSNBC is just too darn conservative.: Former Clinton advisor Jennifer Palmieri, in a discussion panel in Washington DC yesterday, made the hilarious claim that the fake news media is “much harder” on Democrats than Republicans, and was highly biased AGAINST The Most Corrupt Woman in America during the campaign. No word if Ms. Palmieri also believes that up is down, black is white, that there really is an alien mother ship deep beneath the ice in Antarctica, or that Colonel Sanders is still alive and partnering with the Illuminati to dominate the globe, but it seems likely.
- Of course, they also feel unsafe watching re-runs of “Gilligan’s Island.”: With Vice President Mike Pence scheduled to deliver Notre Dame’s commencement speech on May 21, some of the university’s snowflakes are feeling “unsafe”. So two of these pitiful creatures have started a cute campaign complete with a fancy hashtag called #notmycommencementspeaker. “For me personally, [Pence] represents the larger Trump administration,” One of the lead snowflakes told the university’s newspaper. “His administration represents something, and for many people on our campus, it makes them feel unsafe to have someone who openly is offensive but also demeaning of their humanity and of their life and of their identity.” How did these people ever make their way past pacifiers and diapers? If I or any my friends had behaved this way when we were in college, we’d have gotten our butts kicked, and deservedly so.
- What could possibly go wrong? Oh, wait…: HUD Secretary Ben Carson visited a public housing project in Miami as a part of his nationwide listening tour, and immediately got stuck in a malfunctioning elevator for 20 minutes. Hard to believe an elevator built by the federal government doesn’t work properly, isn’t it?
- Tired of winning yet?: After the Obama Administration ignored the case for six years, a joint U.S.-Mexico task force yesterday arrested the main suspect in the 2010 killing of Border Control Agent Brian Terry. For those unfamiliar with this case, Agent Terry’s murder led to the exposure of Obama’s “Fast and Furious” operation, in which the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms sold guns to known Mexican criminals in Phoenix with the alleged intention of tracking them down once they went back into Mexico. Mr. Terry was murdered during one of those tracking operations. The Obama Administration was intent upon covering up “Fast and Furious” and everything surrounding it, and it basically covered up the Terry killing as well. And so another Obama disgrace gets resolved in the first 90 days of the Trump Administration.
Just another day in not-so-fast-and-furious America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Fox News Channel
- Ok, just shoot me now – I can’t take anymore of this.: LA Times fake writer Micheal Hitzak, a winner of the fake Pulitzer fake Prize for fake journalism, theorized on Tuesday that President Trump and United Airlines CEO Oscar Munoz conspired to create the airline’s current fiasco in order to distract attention from other Administration controversies. Honest. I swear. You just. can’t. make. this. stuff. up.
- Tired of winning yet?: The government reports that border crossings in March were down more than 72% compared to the last month of the Obama Administration. As noted here before, this is without a wall, without any new laws, without a bigger budget for ICE or the Border Patrol, without any new technology. This is simply the result of the voters electing a President who chooses to enforce the laws already on the books.
- Trump was right. Again.: The WaPo reported last night that the FBI was indeed spying on the Trump Campaign. The Post no doubt reluctantly reported that the FBI did obtain a FISA Warrant so it could spy on Carter Page, who was a foreign policy advisor to the Trump Campaign. The fake reporters at the Post naturally portray this as evidence of Trump collusion with Russia, but what it really is is additional proof that Trump’s Tweet about having been surveilled by the Obama Administration was correct. It’s obvious that if the FBI had obtained any evidence that Page had somehow engaged in improper communications with the Russians, we would damn sure know it by now through illegal leaks from Obama holdovers in that agency.
- That giant whooshing sound you heard around 10:00 last night was the deflating of the fake news media balloons. The fake reporters in the fake media had issued breathless reports over the last two weeks that the Democrats were going to win the special election to fill the 4th Kansas congressional district seat that came open when Mike Pompeo was named CIA Director. All the fake reporters and fake talking heads were on pins and needles last night, praying that this “safe” Republican seat would fall to their beloved Democrats. And, just as last November 8, the early results were encouraging, as their Democrat hero led by a few percentage points in the early returns. But the worm began to turn around 9:00, and by 10:00, the fake journalists at the Associated (fake) Press was forced to call the election for the Republican. A few minutes later, hundreds of fake pre-written stories about how this Democrat victory means that President Trump has no mandate to govern the country rained into trash cans in fake press rooms in Washington and New York. So sad.
- Here at United, The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.: United CEO David Munoz issued three different statements yesterday in the wake of the widely-viewed video of O’Hare Airport cops forcibly dragging a bloodied passenger from one of the airline’s flights. His first statement claimed his employees did everything right; his second claimed that the flight had not been over-sold as had been widely reported. It was only in his third statement of the day, as his airline’s stock had plummeted in trading, that he actually managed to apologize for the incident and pledge that his airline would do better in the future. I don’t know who is in charge of United’s communications operation, but I do know I personally could do a much better job, and probably work a lot cheaper. Just sayin’.
- Meanwhile, White House spokesman Sean Spicer seemed to be being advised by the same people advising Mr. Munoz, first stupidly saying in his daily press briefing that “even Hitler” did not resort to using chemical weapons (he obviously did), and then, even more stupidly going on CNN later in the day to issue an apology. At some point, this Administration has got to stop pretending that CNN is a legitimate news organization, and instead treat it as the partisan Democrat operation it actually is. The apology was the right thing to do, but do it with a real journalist, like Chris Wallace or Sharryl Atkisson. Stop the pretense that CNN matters.
Just another day in bad communications America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Breakroom.org
- Hey, remember when they invited you to “Fly the Friendly Skies?”. Yeah…those no longer exist.: United Airlines enhanced its apparently-desired image as the worst airline in the history of airlines, after its policy of massively over-booking its flights led to the forcible, violent removal of a 69 year-old passenger who didn’t want to give up the seat that he had, after all, paid for. The incident of the man being body-slammed by O’Hare Airport police and dragged off the United flight were predictably recorded by multiple smart phones and has now been viewed by millions at this point. United CEO Oscar Munoz issued an apology, but what he really needs to do is issue his resignation for turning his airline into such an atrocity.
- We’re really not gonna miss this guy.: Alabama GOP Governor Robert Bentley resigned under fire, after it was revealed that he illegally funneled campaign funds to a staffer with whom he was having an affair, among other accusations. Ironically, Gov. Bentley had announced he could not vote for Donald Trump last October because Trump had been caught on tape making lewd comments.
- In what is possibly the least surprising polling result in history, the new McClatchy-Marist poll shows support for the Republican majorities in both houses of congress slipping, even among Republican voters. Gosh, I wonder why that could be happening? The poll, of course, comes just as the do-nothing congress is off taking the least-deserved two week vacation in American history.
- Let’s take a moment to review a little history here: A year ago, Republican voters were furious at GOP congressional members for having done pretty much nothing at all to slow the Obama agenda, and the Republican Party was looking at an election in which it was likely they would lose their majority in the Senate, an much of their then-huge majority in the House. They were bailed out by the insurgency of Donald Trump, who dragged many members who were undeserving of re-election over the finish line with him. Since Election Day, it appears that the Republicans in congress have lost track of that reality, and have yet again gone about doing stupid things, failing to follow through on major campaign promises they all made, and generally getting very little of any substance done. Given all that, it is completely unsurprising that they are again, as a class, among the most hated pieces of the Washington DC swamp. If their performance does not improve between now and November 2018, that election will most likely be a “wave” election, with the Democrats sweeping back into majority status in both houses of congress. If Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell have any sense of the real peril their party faces, they have yet to show it via action.
- Tired of Winning Yet?: The LA Times ran a story with the headline “Rio Grande Valley Unusually Quiet As Southwest Border Crossings Reach 17- Year Low.” In an only semi-related story, a much-heralded and promoted anti-Trump “Mega March 2017” in Dallas was a major bust on Sunday. Promoters had initially estimated that 400,000 would attend the march, which was a protest against the President’s policy of actually enforcing the nation’s immigration laws. A week prior to the event, the promoters dropped their projection to 100,000. During the event, the promoters estimated the actual crowd at 20,000. Dallas Police, meanwhile, estimated the crowd at no more than 3,200. Winning.
Just another day in law enforcing America.
That is all.
Photo Credit: Breitbart.com
- I’m old enough to remember when they actually played music.: It seems the only way the Dixie Chicks can sell records is to send their obnoxious lead singer, Natalie Maines, out there to bash a Republican president. During the height of the Iraq War, Ms. Maines issued her complaints about George W. Bush during the group’s concert events in Europe. They can’t attract an audience anymore, so now Ms. Maines has resorted to social media, issuing nasty tweets to President Trump. My goodness.
- This is Jerry Brown, “skillfully” stealing and spending other people’s money.: After the California legislature passed yet another massive tax increase on the state’s beleaguered residents – this time in the form of a major raise in the gasoline tax – the fake reporters at the Associated Press published a piece with the headline “California’s gas tax hike shows governor’s political skill”. Presumably, when the AP publishes a future fake news item about all the businesses and residents who abandon the Golden State as a result of its soul-crushing tax burden, it will carry the headline “California’s mass exodus shows governor’s relocation skill”.
- Ok, well, maybe it was two lone wolves. Oh, wait…: Islamic terrorists killed at least 44 Christians in two separate church bombings on Palm Sunday. Fake reporters and fake editors all over the U.S. fake news media were left feverishly scrambling to find a way, some way, to blame it all on their cherished “lone wolf.” Meanwhile, ISIS yet again took full credit for this latest atrocity.
- The liberal Boogeyman speaks.: Russia announced on Sunday that it would respond to any further U.S. military actions against the Syrian government with military action of its own. This left fake reporters and fake editors all over the fake U.S. news media scrambling to invent a rationale to credit Russia’s statement to it’s cherished “Trump/Russia” coordination fantasy.
- Hey…did Vlad sign off on this?: Meanwhile, the Trump Administration put Syrian dictator Bashar Al-Assad on notice that it will take further military action should Syria again resort to the use of chemical weapons. Contrary to the belief of the fake news media, Vladimir Putin was not consulted prior to the issuance of that notice.
- Beware of praise coming from ghouls.: In an appearance on Fox News on Sunday, war-mongering Senator Lindsey Graham said “I would say this about President Trump, I’m proud of him. He did something Obama did not do and if I’m North Korea I’m going to think differently about Trump. He didn’t draw a red line, he just acted.” That’s all well and good, but we should all hope that the President takes any praise coming from the Graham/McCain war hawk faction of the U.S. Senate as a reason to even more carefully review everything that he’s planning to do in the Middle East. It’s one thing to bomb an air field in retaliation for a chemical weapons atrocity, but these guys want to send 200,000 U.S. men and women into another country’s civil war, and that is a different thing entirely.
Just another day in Red Line Enforcing America.
That is all.
- All of the City of Dallas’s 156 emergency warning sirens were hacked and activated dozens of times Friday evening, setting off near-panic among some of the city’s citizens. Not one of the local network affiliate TV stations, whose weather people regularly interrupt prime time programming whenever three or four drops of rain start to fall, chose to break into their prime time programming to inform their viewers that there was nothing to worry about. Indeed, the only information the public received before Saturday morning on the situation came from a Tweet from the local FBI office. Your fake news media in action.
- In a predictably softball interview with the fake NY Times reporter Nicholas Kristoff this week, The Most Corrupt Woman in America predictably blamed a whole bunch of other people for her loss last November. Taking a share of the blame were our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey; WikiLeaks; the “weaponization of information”, whatever that means; Bernie Sanders; and of course, the Democrats’ favorite boogeyman, the RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!! She of course did not blame her incompetent campaign manager John Podesta, who basically made his email account public by falling for an amateurish phishing email. Nor did she blame the outrageous behavior of supporting celebrities like Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L, Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg, Alec Baldwin and Amy Schumer, who all worked very hard to alienate middle America’s blue collar workers. And of course she did not blame herself, her own incompetence, her abject lack of appeal as a candidate, her horrible speaking style, her stupid tactical decisions, her illegal email activities, and her pathological lying. But of course, that last part explains everything, doesn’t it?
- Hey, remember Friday, when Swedish officials predictably announced (it’s part of the playbook now) that the Islamic terrorist who drove his truck through a crowd and murdered four people was a “lone wolf”? Yeah, that was a lie. They arrested another guy yesterday. Didn’t publicize it, hoping no one will notice. This is how law enforcement all over the free world deals with Islamic terrorism now – lies and wishful thinking. That is a recipe for cultural suicide.
- Former President George W. Bush wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post on Friday, appealing to President Trump to not cut funding to the African AIDS assistance program that he initiated while president. No word why the former president felt the need to make his appeal via the fake news media, when he surely had a phone available to him.
- Tired of winning yet? ICE officials announced a 250% increase in arrests of illegal aliens with violent criminal records, apprehending 368 in a single week (including 153 in Texas), with a focus on “members of the violent MS-13 gang and illegals charged with sex crimes against kids.” Progressives all over the nation were horrified by this news. Which is why you should never even think about becoming a progressive.
- Meanwhile, President Trump’s summit meeting with Chinese leader Xi went extremely well, with the U.S. President and first family receiving high praise in the Chinese media. Progressives everywhere are horrified by this news as well.
Just another day in Never Become a Progressive America.
That is all.
- Airing the UN’s dirty laundry in the light of day. What a concept.: Nikki Haley is turning out to be the iron lady of the Trump Administration in her role as Ambassador to the United Nations. In the wake of President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian facility that was allegedly the source of the Sarin gas that was used to murder hundreds of Syrians early in the week, Russia requested an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council, which the U.S. currently chairs. Bolivia, likely acting as a Russian proxy, requested the meeting be held in closed session. Ambassador Haley immediately denied that request, stating “Any country that chooses to defend the atrocities of the Syrian regime will have to do so in full public view, for all the world to hear.”
- Someone get this man a straight jacket!: Meanwhile, over at MSNBC, the certifiable craziness launched into the realm of full-fledged lunacy last night. Lawrence O’Donnell, one of the fake new network’s fake hosts, was appearing with Rachel Maddow, the network’s star fake host. One can only assume that they had to fill the time with one another because no one else wanted to become infected with their communicable insanity. Anyway, during the course of their ranting about the Syria bombing, O’Donnell floated his belief that the use of chemical weapons was in fact orchestrated by none other than…wait for it…wait for it…VLADIMIR PUTIN, so that his great friend, Donald Trump, could then bomb Syria and thus have his public approval ratings in the polls go up. I swear – I SWEAR – I didn’t make that up. You can find the video on YouTube if you don’t believe me.
- Speaking of lunatic leftist conspiracy theories, another of the newest about President Trump – which somewhat amazingly does NOT involve the boogeyman Putin – is that the President, who has a degree from the prestigious Wharton School of Business, has created and run hundreds of businesses and somehow managed to become a billionaire in the process during his life, is “functionally illiterate” and “can barely read.” The sole source of this latest bit nitwitery is a struggling, attention-seeking, former Saturday Night Live cast member named Taran Killam. Here is a link to the story, which ran in the very appropriately-named Internet fake news site “BoingBoing”. That is, of course, the sound the brain of your average progressive lunatic makes as it bounces around in their tiny, thick skull.
- Whew! That was hard! Let’s go on a boondoggle!: Mitch McConnell and his Senate majority finally got a little real work done this week, dumping the anachronistic filibuster for Supreme Court nominees and getting the incredibly qualified Neil Gorsuch confirmed to fill the vacancy on the Court. Having almost broken a sweat in getting that done, the Senate will next take a completely undeserved two week vacation.
- But judge, he kept overheating!: The New York Post reports that a Delaware woman was sentenced to 40 years in prison for putting anti-freeze in her husband’s steroids, killing him in the process. Can there be any doubt that Lawrence O’Donnell is preparing a monologue for his next show in which he blames the woman’s actions on the ongoing conspiracy between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin?
- This guy watches too much MSNBC.: If you wonder what motivates today’s progressives to maintain their perpetual state of outrage about literally everything, here is a quote from British author Theodore Dalrymple that captures it perfectly: “Outrage is a substitute for religion: It convinces us that our existence has some kind of meaning or significance beyond itself, that is to say beyond the paltry flux of day-to-day existence, especially when that existence is a securely comfortable one. Therefore we go looking for things to be outraged about as anteaters look for ants. Of all emotions, outrage is not only one of the most pleasurable but also one of the most reliable.”
Just another day in Perpetual Outrage America.
That is all.
- See that red line? It means something now.: President Trump’s decision to bomb a Syrian airfield where chemical weapons were allegedly being manufactured with 59 Tomahawk missiles late Thursday sends a message to the Syrian government, the Iranians, the Russians and even the goofy little fat guy over in North Korea the days of bold talk and no action from the United States government ended on January 20. The ‘red line’ which Barack Obama fecklessly failed to enforce for half a decade was crossed yet again on Monday, and this President has now enforced it, the first time that has happened. That part is good.
- It’s what these fellows call ‘a good start.’: The Republican war hawks in the Senate – John McCain, Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio – were gleeful over the President’s action, and all see it as just a first step towards a massive escalation of the U.S. presence in the Syrian civil war. In the past, all three of these guys have advocated placing hundreds of thousands of U.S. troops on the ground in that god-forsaken place half a world away, so that they can have their long-desired military confrontation with Vladimir Putin. This despite the unarguable reality that the United States of America has no discernible national security interest in the outcome of the Syrian civil war. There is no good reason why our military families should yet again begin experiencing the anguish of seeing their sons and daughters coming back from the Middle East en masse in body bags, or with missing limbs and other horrible injuries. It’s never a good thing when the warmongers are happy.
- Somebody please tell us, who are the “good guys” in Syria?: For five long years, Barack Obama was never able to clearly identify to the American people who exactly our country was seeking to put into power in Syria. Who exactly are the “good guys” over there? Does anyone know? Are John McCain, Marco Rubio and Little Lindsey ready to clearly and unambiguously identify exactly who it is among the warring factions in that country – all of whom have committed atrocities during this conflict – that the United States wants to take responsibility for placing into power at the cost of hundreds of billions of our national treasure and no telling how many American lives? Let’s all pray that President Trump is demanding all of his neo-con advisors to provide him with that information before he is willing to escalate the U.S. military presence in yet another Middle East civil war. It’s an ugly thing to get involved in another country’s war when we don’t even know who our preferred winner might be.
- Yet another Obama-era “Big Lie” is exposed.: Back in 2014, Barack Obama and his moron Secretary of State, John Kerry, went around the world bragging that their vaunted diplomatic efforts had brought an end to the Syrian government’s chemical weapons program, and that all such weapons had been eliminated. The fake news media praised the two most dishonest people ever to occupy high office in this country for weeks and months afterwards for their bold action. Yeah, that was just another Obama disinformation campaign. It’s always a good thing when the sad, ugly truth about the Obama years is exposed to the light of day.
- Oh, yeah, about that whole Supreme Court thing…: In other news, Mitch McConnell and the Senate Republican majority exercised the “nuclear option” and voted to eliminate the filibuster for Supreme Court nominees. Many are sad that the unprecedented Democrat partisan filibuster of a Supreme Court nominee made that necessary, but we shouldn’t be. The filibuster is only a useful tool of governance when the two parties are willing and able to work with one another to ultimately find common ground on issues. That all went away when Bill Clinton was elected to the presidency, and the Democrats as a party adopted their “ends justify the means” efforts to acquire and maintain power. It just took the Senate Republicans 25 years to figure out that had happened. When one major party no longer even recognizes any authority or institution that does not fit its political purposes, then the filibuster is worthless. Hopefully, the Republicans will also eliminate it for legislation sometime soon. Its time has passed.
Just another day in “red line” enforcing America.
That is all.
- Heads exploded all across the fake news media on Wednesday when President Trump, asked by a fake reporter if he “thinks” Susan Rice committed a crime, gave an honest answer: “Do I ‘think’? Yes, I ‘think’.” The fake media will wail and scream about this statement for weeks, because they are unalterably opposed to anything Donald Trump says or does, and thus incapable of actually learning anything real about him. But everyone else needs to realize that, when the President says something controversial like this, he does so for a reason. The fake media spent a month claiming the President had “no evidence” that he and his transition team had been spied on by the Obama minions, and now simply ignore the compelling evidence that he was in fact correct about that. This very scenario of Trump making seemingly unsupported statements that later turn out to be absolutely true played itself out time after time during the campaign as well. It’s a very safe bet that, if the President “thinks” that Susan Rice committed a crime, that is because he has been advised that that is the case by his advisors and lawyers.
- These guys couldn’t sneak up on a dead oak tree.: The fake reporters and fake editors at Reuters ran with a story on Wednesday titled “Window Closing On Republican Stealth Assault on U.S. Regulations.” “Stealth Assault”???? Really? Is there really anyone in America who still does not know that President Trump and congressional Republicans are going about reversing many of the most heinous regulatory actions of the Obama Administration? Has Reuters just not sent any reporters to all of those very high profile press conferences on Capitol Hill during which GOP members of congress have bragged about all the regulations they’re going to de-fund and reverse using the Congressional Review Act? Have all of Reuters’ fake journalists simply missed the endless television loops and front page newspaper stories with huge photos of President Trump signing dozens of executive orders that reverse Obama regulatory actions? Is there no one at Reuters who even proof-reads their reports anymore? Holy cow. #Fakenews, defined.
- The Times was for it before they were against it.: And speaking of #fakenews, the fake editors and fake reporters at the fake NY Times, after praising then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid’s move in 2013 to abolish the filibuster for federal judicial nominations, published a fake piece on Wednesday in which its fake writer frets about the possibility that Mitch McConnell might do the same for Supreme Court nominees. The fake writer then frets about whether or not the evil Republicans might then go ahead and just abolish the filibuster for legislation as well. So much fake fretting going on at the fake NY Times these days, after eight years of never fretting at all. Funny how that works.
- Tired of winning yet?: The government reports that the U.S. economy added a whopping 263,000 jobs in March. The consensus of “experts” had projected the number would be more like 170,000. Which it would have been, if Barack Obama were still President.
- No one snatches defeat from the jaws of victory like congressional Republicans.: As he prepares to adjourn the House of Representatives for its completely unearned two week vacation, Speaker Paul Ryan announced that his GOP majority – which somehow managed to vote to repeal Obamacare dozens of times while it knew Barack Obama would veto any such bill – just cannot find a way to agree on a bill to modify the healthcare atrocity now that there is a Republican sitting in the White House anxiously awaiting to sign a bill – any bill – that comes his way. In other news, you can now find Paul Ryan’s photo adjacent to the word “Ineffective” in the latest version of Webster’s Dictionary.
- Let’s just send them all to the unemployment office instead.: I know I’ve pointed it out before, but it deserves repeating here: The do-nothing House of Representatives and do-nothing Senate are working a grand total of 8 – EIGHT! – days in April, and are currently scheduled to work a total of 12 days in May. If these people were actual employees, they’d all be fired, and deservedly so.
- Yahoo News reports that pop songs are getting faster as Americans’ attention spans are getting shorter. This story was very interesting to me, and I just wanted to say that…hey, look at that bird over there!
Just another day in short attention-span America.
That is all.
- Speaking truth to nitwits.: Italian designer Stefano Gabbana publicly thanked First Lady Melania Trump for wearing an outfit he designed in her new official portrait. He also told social media trolls who pounded on him for working with Mrs. Trump to “go to hell.” Cool.
- Sorry folks, that cat don’t flush.: 20 Democratic members of the House signed a letter to Speaker Paul Ryan demanding that Rep. Devin Nunes be removed as the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. Their letter contained the unintentionally hilarious line “this is about country, not party.” For the record, it has been at least a quarter of a century since any Democrat member of either house of congress did anything for “country, not party.”
- The last refuge of the flummoxed liberal.: Out of any other means to defend the pathological liar Susan Rice in her growing “unmasking” scandal, MSNBC fake host Chris Matthews very predictably declared the entire episode to be both “racist” and “sexist.” That will of course appeal greatly to all the social justice warriors out there, but hey, they were already going to ignore the elephant in the room in any event. That’s what they do. It will take a better set of talking points and distractions to convince anyone else the elephant is in fact not there.
- By the way, if you are surprised that the major networks, CNN and MSNBC have not just ignored the growing avalanche of evidence that the Obama Administration was indeed illegally spying on and unmasking members of the Trump campaign and transition team for political purposes, but aggressively assaulted the story, remember this: Those media outlets are all complicit in the crime. They all shared the illegally leaked information. They all actively covered up every major scandal of the Obama years. They all actively refused to even vet Barack Hussein Obama when he was a candidate in 2008. They all parrotted the Obama Administration talking points every day for eight long years. They all willingly gave up being anything resembling real “news” organizations in order to become a part of the Obama machine. They cannot now recognize and report on the utter corruption that pervaded every corner of their hero’s regime, because to do so destroys their own credibility. So they will stick with this sinking ship to the bitter end. They have no choice.
- Tired of winning yet?: Department of Homeland Security officials revealed yesterday that illegal immigration across the nation’s southern border is down 67% for the first quarter of 2017 compared to 2016. That’s without building a wall, without passing new laws, without a dollar of more budget money for the Border Patrol. That’s what happens when you elect a President who simply decides to enforce U.S. immigration laws. This is not rocket science.
- We’re all so devastated.: Coordinating with the Clinton family, which has been embarked on a months-long effort to drum up a pretense to run their no-account daughter Chelsea for political office in 2018, fake journalist Gayle King took things a step farther than others before her. She actually asked the dim-witted spawn of Hillary if she had any interest in running for the presidency in 2020. And did it with a straight face! To the huge disappointment of demented Clinton sycophants across the country, their new achievement-devoid hero demurred, saying “I clearly don’t agree with our president, but I’m definitely not the right person to run to defeat him in 2020. So right now, the answer is no.” Oh, heck. Oh, darn.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome, fake media America
That is all.