- Tired of winning yet? Part I.: Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) reported on Thursday that its recent sweeps have resulted in the rounding up of more than 1,300 members of Mexican drug and human trafficking gangs. The main talking point the Democrats and fake reporters in the fake news media were able to agree on was to focus on the fact that more than 800 of those arrested were U.S. citizens, as if anyone with functioning synapses in their cranial cavities gives a flying rat’s ass.
- Tired of winning yet? Part II.: The Labor Department reports that new unemployment claims for the most recent reporting period fell to their lowest level since 1988. 1988, of course, was the last time we had a President of the United States who was not an integral part of the Washington, D.C. establishment. Coincidence?
- But the current President is getting bad, bad advice, and needs to shake up his communications team.: During an interview with the sitting President of the United States on Thursday, NBC fake news anchor Lester Holt – the man with the highest forehead on the face of God’s green earth – chose to rudely interrupt Mr. Trump and repeat questions constantly in what was one of the most disrespectful interviews of any president in history. Unfortunately, President Trump chose to sit calmly through the badgering without pushing back, something he certainly would not have done during the campaign. This is an indication that he is taking advice from his establishment communications advisers, who are no doubt telling him that if he just plays nice with these fake journalists, they will eventually start playing nicer with him.
- This is exactly the wrong advice for this particular President to accept.: Donald Trump was elected largely because he refused to play nice with the fake news media, who have treated him as a political freak since the day he announced his candidacy. He was elected because he was singularly unafraid of the fake news media, and he gave bombastic press conferences like the one he gave so well back in February. That is the model of press engagement he should be following, not this model of trying to have calm, sit-down interviews with the preening, self-absorbed jack-asses who fake the nightly news.
- But the people he has around him are all scared to death of the fake news media.: They are all telling the President that if he doesn’t play nice with the Lester Holts of the world, why, he will get negative press. And that tells you that they simply have no clue why Mr. Trump won the election in the first place, which was largely because he gets nothing but negative press. Unfortunately, Mr. Trump is now making the same mistakes in this regard that every Republican president in modern times – with the exception of Ronald Reagan at times – has made, accepting advice from communications advisers that is designed to work for Democrats, not Republicans. It’s the only model these advisers know to teach, and it never works for Republican politicians.
- President Trump desperately needs to fire most of his communications team, or move them into other jobs, and bring in new people who understand him personally.: He needs to bring in people like Laura Ingraham, or Kimberly Guilfoyle of Fox News, both of whom have been rumored as potential senior communications advisers in the past, and both of whom clearly understand him as a person and as a political figure, and who would be loyal to the President. A big shake-up needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.
- Here’s what he needed to do with Lester Holt yesterday.: About the third time Holt interrupted him, he should have simply told Holt that he could either quit interrupting and show proper respect for the office he holds, or the interview would be terminated. And then the next time Holt interrupted, he should have simply ended the interview. Why? Because instinctively, that’s what Donald Trump would do. And Donald Trump, not these pathetic advisers, is who the American people elected to serve as President. This is not rocket science.
Just another day in Fake News Media America.
That is all.
- Tired of winning yet?: The Border Patrol reports that border crossings are down by 76% since the first of 2017. No wall, no new laws, no big increased budget, no deployment of new technology. Down 76% simply on the news that we have a president who will enforce the nation’s immigration laws. If you’ve wondered in the past when I’ve said on numerous occasions that former President Barack Hussein Obama used doing nothing as a strategic weapon, now you know part of what I mean when I say that. Where illegal immigration is concerned, he raised doing nothing to an art form.
- Can we go ahead and nominate him now?: Actor Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, told GQ Magazine that “it’s a very real possibility” that he will run for president in the future. Lots of observers recoiled in horror at the prospect, but my reaction is that I hope he’s telling the truth. Seriously, look around at the collection of radical nutjobs, career criminals and hopeless nitwits the Democrat Party otherwise has available to offer for the nation’s highest office, and you have to inevitably conclude that The Rock would be a gigantic upgrade.
- Here’s what I wonder about the Democrats and their fake journalist agents in the fake news media this morning: How are you going to sustain this outrage for eight years? Seriously, how are you going to do that and retain your physical health? Your emotional health, such as it is?
- No kidding, Donald Trump is most likely going to be a two-term President – he is well on his way to ensuring his re-election already. There is not going to be any impeachment, not over the firing of James Comey, or anything else. Impeachment is a very specific thing, a thing that requires the commission of “high crimes and misdemeanors” by the President, and there aren’t any such things present now, and won’t likely be any in the future. And honest to goodness, it really does not matter what nitwits like Maxine Waters say about it.
- You people are living in a fantasy world in which firing the Director of the FBI is, for whatever reason you wish to make up out of whole cloth – like he did it at the wrong time, or he didn’t deliver the message to Comey in the right way, or he did it for nefarious reasons – is an impeachable offense. Here’s news for you: You’re wrong about that, and James Comey agrees with me, not you. Indeed, Mr. Comey himself, in a farewell note to FBI employees yesterday, acknowledged that “a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all.” You folks can whine, or yell, or pull your hair out, or post nasty notes to me on social media all you want, but you’re wrong, and James Comey agrees with me, not you.
- Really and truly, you people need to get a grip on yourselves. I know you have all been systematically brainwashed by your heroes in the fake national news media to believe Donald Trump is somehow an illegitimate president, but he isn’t. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that the Trump campaign somehow conspired with the Russians to steal the election, but they didn’t. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that Donald Trump is a flaming moron who is destroying America, but he isn’t – he’s actually extremely intelligent and thinks way ahead of you and all the people who say that about him. I know you’ve been brainwashed to believe that only your thoughts and opinions matter in this society, and that people who don’t think exactly as you think are evil people who should be tossed on prison or executed, but that’s wrong, too.
- Honest to God, you are wrong about everything. Literally everything. I know the fake news media keeps telling you otherwise, but they’re wrong too, because most of those people are just like you and have been brainwashed just like you have been. They’re so brainwashed, in fact, that they don’t even understand that they’re now the ones doing the brainwashing.
- The fact that you are wrong and I’m right is why the Republican Party currently holds the Presidency, both houses of congress, 2/3rds of state governorships, and majorities in 2/3rds of state legislative bodies. The crazier you get, the faker the fake media becomes, the fewer people vote the way you do. If you represented the majority of thought in this country, those numbers of office-holders would be reversed, especially after having your overlord and savior, Barack Hussein Obama, ensconced in the White House for eight long years.
- I know you’re hopelessly outraged by all of this, but this is the truth of your situation. Donald Trump is going to be President for four full years, because you simply do not have the votes to take over congress in 2018 and execute an impeachment. He is also very likely to serve a second full term in office after being re-elected President in 2020, because despite what your heroes in the fake news media keep telling you, he is keeping his promises made during the campaign in a very big way. Again, they’re lying to you because they know you prefer it that way.
- By the way, this preference for being lied to in order to support the fantasy world in which you live is the very same reason why you keep voting for pathological liars to be your party’s presidential nominees. Think about it: your last five presidential nominees have been Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. This is like the murderer’s row of pathological liars. It will take a change in your preference for being lied to before that ever changes.
- So, how are you going to sustain this outrage for eight years? How long can you go on waking up each morning with smoke pouring out your ears at the thought that Donald Trump still sits in the White House? How long are you going to keep carrying some cardboard sign with something stupid or obscene written on it out to the local freeway to block traffic? How long are you going to keep putting on black ski masks and vandalizing college campuses? More to the point, how much longer is your grandma going to be willing to put you up in her basement and cook supper for you?
- Eight years is a long time to be angry, a long time to be outraged, a long time to continue alienating everyone you used to call a friend and family members with profane and borderline insane rants on Facebook, not to mention those three dozen 140-character outbursts on Twitter you post each day. At some point, the nature of human existence requires all of us to grow up and either make an effort to become a productive member of society or doom ourselves to a lifetime of failure.
- Waking up outraged for eight years – or even just four – will pretty much doom you to the latter path. How long can you keep it up with the knowledge that Donald Trump isn’t going anywhere? It’s a question you’re all going to have to answer, because he really is not going anywhere.
Just another day in Perpetually Outraged Liberals America.
That is all.
- Well, yesterday was a very slow news day, so I think I’ll just take a day off from the Campaign Update….what? There was a firing? Comey? James Comey? How did I miss that one. Ok, well, that was probably non-controversial, right? I mean, after all, every Democrat in America was calling for Comey’s head barely a week ago, blaming him for the loss by their hero, The Most Corrupt Woman in America, last November, so surely no one raised a fuss when Trump fired such a universally-detested public figure. Right? No? Ok, better go check the news, dang it.
- Ok, just kidding. By now, we all know that Democrats went even crazier than usual at the news of Comey’s firing, doing yet another 180 on their view of our former bi-polar FBI Director, who has done more to starkly reveal the abject intellectual dishonesty of every day Democrats than any public figure in American history. As I posted on Facebook last night, Democrats were for James Comey (July 5, 2016) before they were against him (October 28, 2016) before they were for him (November 6, 2016) before they were against him (May 3, 2017) before they were for him (today).
- Another Facebook post from last night: This is the Democrats, furiously deleting every Tweet and Facebook post they’ve made demanding Comey’s firing since last October 28:
- Someone pointed out that I should have added fake journalists to that caption, but all fake journalists are is Democrats with by-lines, so it was already implied.
- What else to say about Comey? Look, he did this to himself. He had a chance last July 5 to make himself a true American hero. He and he alone had a chance to demonstrate that no one in this country is above the law. He could have done that by making a criminal referral to the Attorney General in the case of Hillary Clinton and her illegal email server, a case he himself very publicly made before then refusing to make the referral. Last week he claimed he did that because he (correctly) believed the Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, was hopelessly corrupt and would not take appropriate action on his referral. Regardless of whether that is true or not, that was not his judgment to make. His job was to make a criminal referral when he had found criminal activity. Everything that has happened to and with Mr. Comey since that time has simply been a natural extension of the wrongness of his decision that day.
- I just flipped over to Morning Joe, and I’m pretty sure Mika is about to have a nervous breakdown. Come to think of it, she looked exactly the same way the morning after Election Day, so maybe it’s just how she looks whenever justice prevails in America.
- Fake journalist Mark Halperin is badgering Sarah Huckabee Sanders (who is a superstar) about why the President felt an urgency to act on the firing as soon as he had received that recommendation from the Justice Department. While Sanders gave a very non-confrontational answer, the real, true answer is that he had to act as quickly as possible so that scumbag Obama holdovers in the Deep State weren’t able to leak the information to fake journalists like Mika, Joe and Mark Halperin. This is really not rocket science here.
- While the fake news media is spinning the Comey firing as somehow “unprecedented”, and an “abuse of presidential power,” the same fake media outlets cheered in 1993 when Bill Clinton had his people dummy up an ethics complaint against then-FBI Director William Sessions and fired him because he had allegedly used his government jet a few times to visit his daughter. Again, if you’re expecting intellectual honesty or consistency of thought from those on the political left, you are doomed to a lifetime of disappointment.
- Other than the Comey firing, the big news yesterday was that the fake journalists at the NY Times published an editorial that was actually critical of abortion. Surely, someone will be getting fired over that decision, given that the leaders of the Democrat Party have repeatedly said there is no room for diversity of thought on that subject in their party anymore.
Just another day in Perpetual Liberal Outrage America.
That is all.
- I love the sound of Sierra Club wails in the evening.: Those loud explosions you heard Friday evening weren’t North Korean rockets going up in flames a few seconds after liftoff; they were the sounds of heads exploding all around the nation’s Climate Fraud Lobby, after the Trump Administration got rid of fully half of the political hacks who had occupied seats on an EPA “Scientific Review Board”. EPA has in the past filled such panels with political fellow travelers, many of them “scientists” who themselves receive mucho dinero in federal grants to “research” climate-related issues, and thus are little more than rubber stamps for anything EPA wants to do. Given that their entire climate scam is based on EPA actions and endorsements, the Climate Fraud Lobby is mightily upset at the prospect of having those seats replaced by people who might actually question some EPA regulatory priorities. Go figure.
- Uh, would you care to revise and extend those remarks, Congressman?: Idaho Republican congressman Raul Labrador told a townhall audience over the weekend that “nobody dies because they don’t have access to healthcare,” which, in a year in which unbelievably stupid utterances from Democrat public officials has become more the norm than the exceptions, may well be the single most unbelievably stupid utterance of all.
- They love her, they really, really love her!: Speaking of Democrat public officials who regularly say incredibly stupid things, California Cong. Maxine Waters got herself a standing ovation when she was introduced to the audience at the MTV Movie and Television Awards. Which, given that the average IQ in that audience is approximately the same as the average parakeet, is completely appropriate.
- Speaking of people with low IQs, residents of Islamic terrorism-ravaged Paris cast 90% of their votes in Sunday’s presidential elections for a guy who is famous for saying that “there is no such thing as ‘French culture.'” And so, soon, there won’t be.
- Don’t put your money where SJWs are allowed to run amok.: Enrollment at the University of Missouri continues to implode, with latest figures showing that freshmen enrollment for the 2016/17 session off by more than 35% in the two years since the massive campus protests in 2015, and the feckless handling of campus social justice warriors by school officials. Heat Street also reports that contributions from alumni and athletics boosters to the school have plummeted, with giving to the athletics department down by a whopping 62%. Hopefully, this will become a national trend.
- Reliance on the public’s stupidity has its limits.: Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber, who famously admitted to a congressional committee that the only way he and Barack Obama were able to sell the monstrosity was due to “the stupidity of the American public”, appeared on Fox News Sunday to debate Karl Rove on the Republican reform bill that was passed by the House of Representatives on Thursday. Predictably, things did not go well for Mr. Gruber, as Rove yanked out his trusty white board and refuted every lie Gruber had told. In case you missed it, there’s a clip at this link. Good stuff.
- They love him, they really, real…oh wait, no, they still hate him.: Now that Obamacare reform has passed the House, the fake news media is turning its attention to the Senate, desperate to find some way to kill the effort there. One tactic they’ll try early is fawning over Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, portraying him as the “cool head” who will stop the wild man Trump in his tracks. A great example of this tactic is this piece in The Atlantic, which carries the headline “There’s Something About Mitch.” One thing the fake media will find out quickly about Mitch is that he’s pretty much impervious to this sort of cajoling exercise, especially coming from fake news outlets that have never previously had a positive word to say about him. So this little honeymoon period for Mitch won’t last very long, and the inevitable demonization exercise will begin shortly. Because that’s what the fake news media does.
Just another day in wailing Sierra Club America.
That is all.
- Sen. Rand Paul announced that he has filed requests with U.S. intelligence agencies and the White House to determine if he was also subject to surveillance while running for president by the Obama Administration. Given that we now know that the NSA alone abided by more than 2000 requests by Obama officials to unmask Americans during 2016, wouldn’t it be quicker for our intel agencies to simply reveal which GOP presidential candidates were not subjected to this kind of surveillance?
- The evil minions at Facebook announced the social media giant now plans to begin rolling out its own set of “TV-like” programs. No word if its offerings will include a series named “I’m checking in from Starbucks to get my mocha-soy-frappa-latte now!”, or a Food Channel look-alike series titled “I’m having pulled-pork tacos for supper. Yum!”, but it would seem pretty likely.
- BBC reports that France’s new law banning “extremely thin” models has now gone into effect, which I guess means that no models from Venezuela will be able to get into France anymore, given that socialism has resulted in the starving population there having lost an average of 19 pounds in the last year.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. must be proud.: Minnesota is currently facing an outbreak of measles, causing anti-vaxxers to leave the state en masse, since their work there now appears to be done.
- RFK, Jr. thinks its a great substitute for the MMR vaccine.: The Telegraph reports that scientists have now determined that eating boogers is good for your health, which came as great news in Venezuela. I swear I don’t make this stuff up, folks.
- This is why I feel stronger after stubbing my toe.: In other study news, a professor at England’s Keele University has determined that shouting cusswords can make you stronger. Which, if true, definitely means that Stephen Colbert is the strongest host on late night television.
- They took a wrong turn in Albuquerque.: KHOU in Houston reports that 395 migratory birds were found dead in downtown Galveston after their flock crashed into the American National Insurance high-rise office building. I’m setting the over/under on progressives using this as a reason to ban skyscrapers at 28 hours.
- It’s a cardinal sin at CNN.: We had big news on Friday when CNN’s fake news anchor Jake Tapper actually told his viewers the truth about the myriad lies Democrats used to sell the collapsing Obamacare system to the public, stating that “The way that [Obamacare] was sold to the American people was in many ways mendacious.” No word yet on when Mr. Tapper will be fired by his fake news masters at the nation’s fakiest fakey fake news outlet.
- They still give Hillary an 85% chance of winning.: The “experts” at the Cook Political Report solemnly announced on Friday that they now see better outlooks in the 2018 mid-term elections for Democrat challengers in 20 congressional seats currently held by Republicans after Thursday’s vote to repeal and replace Obamacare. This would be the same “experts” at the Cook Report who completely whiffed on every aspect of the 2016 election campaign. Republicans everywhere should be cheering.
Just another day in spying on everybody who eats boogers and doesn’t get vaccinated America.
That is all.
- Republicans in the House of Representatives actually managed to achieve something of significance, passing a bill that would revamp the collapsing Obamacare system, hopefully in ways that make it something that’s actually workable. After the vote, they paid the Democrats back for the rub-it-in celebration they held earlier in the week following the vote on the atrocity of a spending bill with a rub-it-in session of their own at the White House. Which is fine, since rubbing it in on your opponent is perhaps the longest-standing tradition in American politics.
- Democrats on the House floor pretended to be happy at the vote, chanting “na-na-hey-hey-goodbye” at Republicans as they left the chamber, implying that the vote would harm their chances for re-election. But no one believed they were happy to see the successful first step of reversing their socialist power grab of 1/6th of the national economy. Afterwards, they did what Democrats always do when faced with adversity: They ran to their agents in the fake news media and lied in unison about what the bill does and does not do. Don’t be angry at them – it’s all they got.
- It’s important to note that the only reason the GOP was able to secure enough votes to pass this bill was due to weeks of tireless pressuring, arm-twisting and cajoling by President Donald Trump. I laughed out loud when I heard one Democrat toady on radio say “well, that’s the kind of thing that Barack Obama wouldn’t do, because he found it beneath him.” Note to nitwit: that’s why Obamacare was the one and only major legislative achievement of the entire Obama Administration.
- That is an important point to remember, because Barack Obama’s refusal to “lower” himself to participate in the give and take of making legislation and passing his priorities into law is the main reason why his “legacy”, such as it is, has been so easy for Donald Trump and a Republican congress to erase. Mr. Obama chose to govern by executive order and massive regulatory expansion, rather than trying to make his policies permanent features of law. As we have seen with the Republicans’ halting efforts on Obamacare, it is far harder to reverse a statute than it is to rescind an executive order or rewrite a bad regulation.
- It is this lack of permanence, lack of real foundations in the law that is one of the major reasons why Democrats and their collaborating fake news media responded so desperately and viciously to the election of President Trump, and why they go to such lengths to mis-inform the public about what he is and isn’t doing.
- But it isn’t working. Despite the daily faking of the news by 95% of the national news media, the Obama legacy is slowly but surely vanishing before our eyes. In fact, it really hasn’t been very slow, has it?
- One more thing to note about all of this before I call it good. Donald Trump has repeatedly stated that it is not an accident that Obamacare is collapsing this year, and that it was in fact designed to do so. Democrats and their fake journalist collaborators pooh-pooh that notion in response, but it is in fact the truth. Obamacare was never designed as a permanent program: it was intentionally designed to produce shortages of service, massively higher premiums, and to run insurers out of the market and out of business, generating a crisis point early in the first term of Obama’s successor. The plan, of course, was for The Most Corrupt Woman in America to be his successor, so that she could then, in response to the crisis Obamacare had created, tell the nation that our only course would be to implement the Canadian-style single-payer nationalization of medical care she and the Democrat Party have had as their ultimate goal for the last half-century.
- But the voters tossed a monkey-wrench into that grand plan last November. If you wonder why all your progressive friends have gone stark raving mad since the early morning of November 9, well, now you know.
Just another day in vanishing Obama legacy America.
That is all.
Photo credit: royallifenews.com
- Here, Director, have some Pepto Bismol. Or Mylanta. Or hey, how about this nice Abilify?: Our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey, gave testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. He gave one of the most tortured, twisted and improbable explanations imaginable about why he chose to insert himself into the presidential election campaign not once, not twice, but three times, at one point plaintively saying that he felt “mildly nauseous (sic)” that his actions might have influenced the outcome. Well, boo-hoo, Director. The truth is, Mr. Comey’s bout with nausea can be traced to his making the wrong decision back in July to let The Most Corrupt Woman in America off the hook for the myriad violations of law he himself described to the American public in the statement he made. Everything that took place after that was simply an extension of his refusal to enforce the law against a high-profile member of the ruling class. Self-inflicted wounds.
- Seriously, how does this clown keep his job?: Also during his testimony, our upset-stomached FBI Director admitted that The Most Corrupt Woman’s long-time companion, Huma Abedin, was freaking forwarding freaking classified freaking emails to her pedophile freaking pervert husband, Anthony freaking Weiner! Not just a few freaking emails, mind you, but, according to Director Nausea, THOUSANDS OF FREAKING CLASSIFIED FREAKING EMAILS. Naturally, upon finding out about this astonishing violation of the Espionage Act and no telling how many other federal statutes, our intrepid Bi-Polar, nauseated FBI Director decided to do….nothing. Honest to God, nothing.
- Knock me over with a feather.: A study out of Germany indicates that fully 92% of so-called “anti-fascist”, i.e., FASCIST, protesters in that country are unemployed millennial “men”, i.e., CHILDREN, who still live with their mothers. No, really, I swear I did not make that up. Here’s the link. By the way, if this surprises you, and if you don’t think a study conducted in the U.S. would produce a very similar result, you are a moron. No really, I swear, you are.
- Watching “Key Largo” also upset her because there weren’t any large people in it.: Rebecca Theodore, a fake film reviewer for the NY Times and Entertainment Weekly, issued a tweet yesterday in which she noted that her magazine’s cover photo of the cast of the new re-make of “Orient Express”, doesn’t include “any Asian people.” Really, folks, I swear to you that I. Do. Not. Make. This. Stuff. Up. I mean, who could?
Just another day in bi-polar, mildly nauseous (sic), no-Asians-on-the-Orient-Express America.
That is all.
- If he worked at Fox, he’d be fired for blatant homophobia.: Stephen Colbert, the un-funny late night host on CBS, targeted President Trump with an obscene homophobic slur during his un-funny monologue Monday evening. Many observers questioned whether this meets CBS’s standards, and why the Federal Communications Commission remained silent on this clear violation of broadcast television rules, forgetting, of course, that CBS no longer has any standards and the FCC rules – like all other rules of civil discourse in our society – no longer exist after eight years of Barack Obama and his utter corruption of every nook and cranny of the federal government.
- If the manure is still steaming, it still stinks. Trust me.: The Trump Administration and congressional Republicans did their best on Tuesday to defend the smelly pile of horse manure (it’s ok to say that under FCC rules) that they are calling a “budget deal”. It didn’t work. The pile of manure still smells. Sorry, it just does.
- She really knows how to cheer Republicans up.: But no matter how awful this budget bill is, The Most Corrupt Woman In America reminded us how much more awful it could have been with a very timely interview with the fawning fake reporter Christian Amanpour. After saying she takes “full responsibility” for the horrible campaign she ran in 2016, The Most Corrupt Woman then went on to blame everyone else on earth for her loss. The woman really is incapable of uttering a true statement in public. She also touted the book she is writing about the campaign, describing the process as “incredibly painful.” Because uttering a few dozen lies in public comes very easy, but having to make up 80,000 words worth of lies is, like, hard.
- Can we get Dennis Rodman to moderate the discussion?: President Trump stated on Monday that he would meet with the Crazy Little Fat Guy who runs North Korea “under the right circumstances.” On Tuesday, fake journalists who thought it was fantastic when Barack Obama said exactly the same things about evil dictators in Iran and other despotic countries went all tsk-tsk on this President. Why? Because that’s what they do.
- Our news here at CNN is not just fake, it’s really, really fake.: CNN has become so transparently and proudly fake that it is now refusing to run Republican ads on its channel. After CNN refused to run a GOP ad touting the President’s many achievements during his first 100 days in office, President Trump tweeted the ad out and it went viral across social media platforms. How long can it be before CNN decides to designate May or June or some other month as Fake News Pride Month?
- That uncomfortable moment when you’re asked a question for which you have no good answer.: CEOs of four of the nation’s airlines, including United’s incredibly incompetent Oscar Munoz, were called to testify before the House Transportation Committee. Predictably, it did not go well. California Republican Duncan Hunter summed the entire hearing up in a single sentence when he asked Munoz, “Why do you hate the American people?” It’s a good question.
- We here at the United Nations like to just joke around sometimes.: Yesterday, Saudi Arabia was granted a seat on the United Nations’ worthless Women’s Rights Committee, and that’s pretty much all you need to know about the United Nations.
- The writer also forgets that this President owns his own jumbo jet.: HeatStreet ran with an article with the headline “Donald Trump Calls For A Shutdown That Could Kill His Mar-a-Lago Trips.” Yeah…no. The writer forgets that a government “shutdown” only shuts down non-essential services, which do not include the Secret Service or Air Force One.
Just another day in Everything is Fake America, even the government shutdowns.
That is all.
- We here in the Fake News Media want you to think today is something noble.: Today is May Day, which our fake news media will tell you all means it is “International Workers Day”. What the fake news media won’t tell you is that May Day is a celebration that originated in the Soviet Union, and is actually a celebration of communism. Which means all the progressives, social justice warriors and Bernie Sanders will be breaking the bubbly.
- She didn’t leave the commies, the commies left her.: Speaking of commies, even San Fran Nan Pelosi, that doddering, terminally confused leader of the congressional Democrats, is not radical enough for those celebrating Lenin and Stalin today. Her apparent lack of being quite stupid and out of touch with anyone outside of San Francisco enough for the Party’s ruling commie faction has led Senator Bernie Sanders to recruit a commie challenger for her when she runs for re-election next year. Man, it really is tough times to be in the Democrat “leadership” these days.
- It’s called projection.: Speaking of the Fake News Media, they had their annual celebration of faking the news in Washington DC on Saturday evening. Some really bad comic who no one over 16 has ever heard of emceed the event, at one point referring to Trump supporters as “his back country hick voters.” Meanwhile, speaker after speaker – including the Washington Posts’s Bob Woodward, who also used his speech to give out a commercial for Amazon stock – got up and felt the need to assure the audience that “we are not fake news.” Note to those speakers: If you feel the need to publicly claim you aren’t “fake news”, you probably are.
- Fake, but predictable.: In other words, the Fake News Media did exactly what President Donald Trump predicted they would do: They gave themselves a big congratulatory hug, profanely attacked the Administration, demonstrated zero sense of self-awareness or introspection about their collective abandonment of their intended role in this society as the protector of the public interest, and proved that they are indeed, in coordination with the Democrats, the Opposition Party. Then again, expecting these people to engage in introspection is like expecting your cat to quit shedding on your favorite pillow. Ain’t gonna happen.
- They reached that point around November 9, Mike.: Meanwhile, President Trump held a rally before a huge and raucus crowd in Pennsylvania to celebrate the end of his first 100 days in office. Vice President Mike Pence, while warming up the crowd, blamed “left-wing activists and their willing allies in the media” for “ignoring the facts and spreading that fake news. He’s driving them all a little bit crazy.” Which just proves that our Vice President remains a master of under-statement.
- She’s a feminist hero, after all.: HeatStreet reports that Linda Sarsour, a pro-terrorist, pro-sharia law activist who has ironically served as a major organizer of “women’s” marches around the country, is now a protected client of the Democrat National Committee. DNC Vice Chairman Michael Blake – a radical holdover of the Obama Administration – Tweeted this out over the weekend: “Making it real clear. If you keep coming after [Linda Sarsour], we’re going to respond directly, consistently, and with all heart and soul.” Thus, the very public and transparent co-option of the Democratic Party by radical Islam proceeds apace.
- Has anyone seen Joe Biden recently?: PJ Media reports that someone in Waynesboro, VA has been going around kidnapping cats, shaving their underbellies and then returning them home in the dead of night. No word if this guy – or gal – was an attendee at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but he would have fit right in at the MSNBC table.
Just another day in fake news media, cat-shaving America.
That is all.