Today’s Campaign Update (Because the Campaign Never Ends)
Hidin’ Biden has worked so well that they’re just gonna keep on doing it. – In a recording leaked last night, former Clinton bag man and past and future ruler of Northern Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, provides a blow-by-blow description of the Democrat/media strategy to saddle the nation with Creepy Uncle Quid Pro Farty China Joe Biden as its president.
What does a political party do when it is knowingly putting up a feeble, elderly nominee who is clearly suffering from advancing dementia? Why, you keep him in his basement and let the corrupt news media and social media monopolies construct what the CIA would call “a legend” around him.
That is exactly the strategy laid out by McAuliffe during a videoconference with Northern Virginia Democrats, as reported by Fox News:
“People say all the time, ‘Oh, we got to get the vice president out of the basement,'” McAuliffe told the “monthly breakfast” of the Norfolk City Democratic Committee. “He’s fine in the basement. Two people see him a day: his two body people. That’s it. Let Trump keep doing what Trump’s doing.”
“It’s hard for the vice president to break through,” McAuliffe told the group. “You’ve got the COVID crisis. He’s not a governor, doesn’t have the National Guard. He’s not the president, doesn’t have the briefing room. He needs to come out strategically. And when he says something like he did on race relations two days ago, it needs to have a big impact — thoughtful, and that’s what we’re preferring that he actually do at the time.”
“He’s doing a lot of local,” McAuliffe added. “He’s talking to two, three governors a day. He’s doing roundtables, Zoom calls. A lot of it’s being done in those six battleground states that we have going forward.”
In his comments, McAuliffe also assured the Democrats the 2020 election would be different than 2016’s, when nominee Hillary Clinton was hampered over the FBI’s investigation of her emails: “We’re not gonna have crazy Jim Comey coming out 12 days before the election with that ridiculous thing he did.”
But, McAuliffe conceded, “We’re building the digital today, which Trump has a huge lead on, he’s got like 88 million Twitter followers, so that’s a big emphasis for us.” McAuliffe also said during the video it’s “likely” he’ll run again for governor of Virginia in 2021.
So, it’s official: Democrats have made the decision to move ahead with a clearly addled man as their nominee. There will be no effort to replace Biden on the ticket, because the truth is that anyone else they put up this year would have zero chance of winning, and winning is all that matters even if the winner keeps asking his Secret Service guys to tie the laces on his loafers. This reality has several implications we all need to be aware of:
- It means the Democrats are starting to believe the raft of Trump vote suppression polls that they and their corrupt media partners have commissioned over the past several weeks. In case you missed it, pollster John McLaughlin wrote a detailed memo to President Trump on Sunday detailing exactly how these polls have been rigged in an obvious campaign to diminish enthusiasm among Trump voters by creating an impression that his candidacy is a lost cause:
The latest skewed media polls must be intentional. It’s clear that NBC, ABC and CNN who have Democrat operatives like Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos and other Democrats in their news operations are consistently under-polling Republicans and therefore, reporting biased polls. They continue to poll adults or registered voters that skew away from likely voters. So instead of the 33% Republican turnout which actually happened in 2016, they are reporting polls on only 26%, 25% or even 24% Republicans. Since you get over 90% of the Republican vote, for every point fewer Republicans that they do not poll, they reduce your vote total by a point. In contrast CBS polled likely voters. CBS had 32% Republicans and a close national race. The bias seems to be an intentional strategy to suppress your vote. The latest media spin is that it’s too late to define Joe Biden and it’s too late for President Trump to win. We can hardly wait until they start spinning a “Biden electoral lock”. It has to be a strategy to counter the enthusiasm of Trump voters.
For, example, the CNN poll out today is another skewed anti-Trump poll of only 25% Republican. It’s a poll of 1,259 adults – not even registered voters, let alone likely voters. Also, it was done between June 2nd and 5th, before the great economic news from last Friday. In their questionnaire between asking about your job approval and the ballot, they had questions on issues including race relations, not job creation, which could have biased the poll further. It appears that the CNN poll is biased in both sample and questionnaire design to manufacture an anti-Trump outcome.
Specifically, the NBC/WSJ poll on Sunday was among registered voters, not likely voters, and is only 26% Republican. Again this shorts Republicans about 7 points from the 2016 exit polls which had 33% Republicans. This poll was done May 28th through June 2nd and would not have a Friday’s great jobs impact.
The refusal to screen for actual likely voters is creating an under-polling of Republicans and therefore Trump voters. It seems intentional. It’s exactly what the media did in 2016. Let’s prove them wrong again.
As McLaughlin states, this is exactly the same tactic deployed by the Dems in the 2016 campaign on behalf of Hillary Clinton.
- It means without question that the person chosen by the Party and Biden’s handlers as the vice presidential nominee would become president very quickly after Biden’s inauguration day should he win in November. Looking at the lists of potential picks being tossed around, there is no least bad option there. Don’t kid yourselves otherwise. Any of them would be just another tool for the implementation of Venezuela-style socialism in the United States.
- It means there will be no presidential debates in the general election; at least, not in the traditional format we have seen in the past. Democrats know Biden is simply not capable of standing on a stage with the President, so they will either insist on some sort of videoconference format in which Biden will easily be able to wear a hidden earpiece, or they will refuse to participate based on their always-effective Orange Man Bad rationale.
- It means that the Party is confident that the social media giants will continue to step up their censorship of conservative voices and messages on their various platforms.
- It means that the Party’s leadership is supremely confident of its firm control of the nation’s news media and its ability to influence public opinion, at least for a while in the midst of disaster scenarios, which leads to this final point…
- It means that our nation will be subjected to a continuing series of crisis and disaster scenarios between now and November. If such disasters don’t occur naturally, we have just seen that the Democrats and their support groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter have the ability to quickly stage them on cue.
This is where we are headed, folks. Try to stay safe and get out and vote in November.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.