The Evening Campaign Update
MSNBC and the Biden Campaign are coordinating approved questions and facial expressions as you read this. – News broke late Thursday that the circus clowns at MSNBC’s Morning Joe program will serve as the platform on which Creepy Uncle Quid Pro China Joe Biden will roll out his version of his ummmm…’interactions’ with Tara Reade when she was on his senate staff in 1993.
How Morning Joe got this gig over and above all the myriad CNN and MSNBC programs that were no doubt raising their hands and shouting “pick me! pick me!” at the Biden camp is anyone’s guess. Possibly it’s because Morning Joe is the lowest-rated daytime TV program on any cable news channel not named CNN. Possibly it’s because Biden has the hots for Mika or because he just loves Joe Scarborough’s pompadour hairdo and Church Lady good looks.
Whatever the reason, the presumptive Democrat nominee will be awakened and dressed by his handlers early Friday morning and shoved in front of his basement camera so that his abusive wife Jill can help guide him through the answers to the pre-approved questions that will no doubt be scrolling on a handy teleprompter. This should be god-awful TV, but it will be like watching a train wreck unfold in slow motion – you won’t be able to look away.
In other news on this rapid-fire Thursday…
– President Donald Trump told reporters at the White House today that he’d be glad to bring General Mike Flynn back into his administration. No doubt the corrupt reporters in the room all got the vapors on that one;
– The President also said he won’t need to pardon General Flynn because “he’s been exonerated.” Boom;
– Mr. Trump also said that he has seen intelligence that gives him a high degree of confidence that the coronavirus originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology – though he would not go into detail when pressed for obvious reasons;
– The hospital ship USS Comfort sailed out of New York Harbor today. The ship had been docked at Pier 90 since March 30. The Navy says that during its time in NYC the hospital ship treated a grand total of 182 coronavirus patients, all of whom were discharged over the past week;
– Meanwhile, the hastily-constructed, 2900 bed field hospital in NYC’s Javits Center is in the process of being decommissioned and shut down after having been used to treat a grand total of 1094 patients;
– and finally, we had this from Catherine Herridge:
#FLYNN newly unsealed docs include texts indicating Agent Strzok intervened to keep open Flynn case “Crossfire Razor” after recommendation to close 1/4/2107. Timing: 20 days later Strzok interviewed Flynn at WH. Strzok “if you havent closed RAZOR, don’t do so yet.” @CBSNews pic.twitter.com/JRLvMzWao7
— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) April 30, 2020
Only in an America saddled with an utterly corrupt Department of Justice and FBI could this Strzok guy still be walking around a free man. This must change, and soon.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.