Today’s Campaign Update (Because the Campaign Never Ends)
Capping off one of the most incredible weeks of uniterrupted WINNING in U.S. presidential history, both Vindman brothers serving as anti-Trump spies at the National Security Council and smarmy Ambassador to the EU Gordan Sondland were removed from their respective posts late Friday. Very predictably, leftists, #nevertrump nitwits and their corrupt media toadies went absolutely nuts in response, especially over the dismissal of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the guy who played such a crucial role in dummying up the fake impeachment scam through which the Democrats have held our country hostage for the last 5 months.
This, of course, is absurd. Vindman has proven himself to be disloyal and a leaker of classified information, and any POTUS has an absolute right to be advised by people who he can rely on. After the events of the last 5 months, there is no way on earth President Trump should ever trust a word of advice or information from Alexander Vindman or his brother.
Leftists and corrupt reporters have tried to make a big deal of the fact that the twins were escorted off the White House grounds by security personnel, but that’s also absurd. Any key employee of any corporation in America gets the same treatment when they leave the company, whether they were fired or simply resigned. It’s done to protect both the company and the employee. With the Vindmans, it was also utterly necessary in order to ensure they didn’t attempt to take any classified information with them.
Although they were escorted off of the White House grounds by security personnel, both Vindman brothers, as employees of the U.S. military, were simply detailed back to their prior postings, where they will remain gainfully employed at the expense of the U.S. taxpayers unless and until either the Pentagon or the Department of Justice decides to prosecute them for their crimes. As I detailed way back in October, here are the reasons why Alexander Vindman richly deserves to be investigated and potentially prosecuted:
– While serving at the NSC, he had numerous contacts with foreign agents, including the very sketchy attorney Marcus Cohen, who poured hundreds of thousands of dollars into the campaign of now-Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky, in the hopes of being appointed to a high-level position within his administration.
– While Vindman’s military service is honorable, in testifying on Tuesday he was disobeying a direct order from his Commander-in-Chief. That is not honorable.
– During his testimony, Adam Schiff directed Vindman to refuse to answer questions from Republican members of the committee in order to protect Vindman from incriminating himself. Again, exactly the sort of stuff we regularly see taking place in banana republic coup d’etat efforts.
– Also during his testimony, Vindman apparently admitted to leaking the contents of the President’s classified call to several people, almost certainly a crime.
– The questions Schiff was most concerned about had to do with the identities of the people to whom Vindman had leaked the contents of the call. Again, most likely a felony under U.S. law.
– Despite the clear admission in his published opening statement that the published transcript of the call is accurate, Vindman also testified that he had actually made efforts to force changes to be made to the transcript in order to better fit his and Schiff’s narrative.
But there’s still more. Vindman’s boss at the NSC, Timothy Morrison, testified that Vindman regularly went outside the chain of command within the NSC, and that he considered Vindman to be unreliable and a potential security risk. Vindman’s brother, Yevgeny, also apparently participated in the coup effort, and also richly deserves to be investigated for his actions.
Lt. Col. Vindman was supposedly the NSC’s top “expert” on Ukraine, yet his testimony revealed that his grasp on the details on U.S. policy towards Ukraine was spotty at best. Like so many others of the roughly 200 detailees sitting at the NSC today, Vindman is an Obama holdover, a plant sent there not to do the work of the current Administration, but to spy and leak and, as we have seen, attempt to overthrow the duly-elected government.
This is why National Security Advisor Robert O’Brien is about to clean house at the NSC, whose staff has grown from about 25 under George H.W. Bush to more than 200 today. O’Brien told a reporter last week that he may well cut the current staff in half in his efforts to clear out all the spies and leakers embedded there.
So, what do you call removing everyone named “Vindman” from the NSC? A good start. The removal of Sondland is a fine second step. The outright firing of Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who unilaterally changed the rules for whistleblower complaints under his purview in order to facilitate this coup attempt, would be a very fine third step. Many more firings should come after that.
But most important of all, the bad actors in this coup plot, including Alexander Vindman, Eric Ciaramella and all the rest of the diplomats and bureaucrats who participated in what clearly was a conspiracy to bring down a President, must be prosecuted.
This two-tiered system of justice must end.
That is all.
UPDATE: Oh, hey, guess who Alexander Vindman’s lawyer is? Mark S. Zaid. That would be the same Mark Zaid who also represents…wait for it…Eric Ciaramella! The same Mark Zaid who way back in early 2017 tweeted “The coup has started!” That Mark Zaid. Here’s what this despicable lawyer tweeted in the wake of Vindman’s removal from the White House:
He was not "fired" per se as he remains an active duty Army officer and will be reassigned elsewhere.
And let's also not overlook the fact he may very well be relieved to be out of the WH! Could you blame him!#ProtectAllWhistleblowers
— Mark S. Zaid (@MarkSZaidEsq) February 7, 2020
Note the hashtag at the end: #ProtectAllWhistleblowers. Here is Vindman’s own lawyer admitting that his client is indeed the infamous “second whistleblower” whose complaint was used by the Democrats in dummying up their impeachment/coup scam.
Time for some tribunals, folks.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.