Today’s Campaign Update, Part III
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
In a terrific interview on Fox Business today, White House Manufacturing Policy Advisor Peter Navarro called it “the greatest two days in U.S. trade policy history.” He isn’t wrong.
Below is a clip of the interview – since it has subtitles, I won’t include a transcript here.
— stealth bubba (@StealthBubba) January 16, 2020
In reaction to these two historic trade days, all stock market indexes closed yet again at all-time record highs. That’s a story that cannot be told often enough, but it was far from the only fantastic economic news that the fake, corrupt news media ignored today.
Here are some more extremely positive highlights, as reported at the People’s Pundit Daily:
- Business Applications gained 3.4% in the 4th quarter of 2019; Projected business formations rose 4.5% compared to the 3rd quarter.
- The advance estimates of U.S. retail sales for December was $529.6 billion, an increase of 0.3% (±0.4%) from November, and 5.8% (±0.7%) year-over-year.
- The Philadelphia Fed’s Manufacturing Business Outlook Survey rose 15 points in January to 17, nearly six times the consensus forecast. Indicators for current activity, new orders, shipments, and employment were all positive and increased from December.
- Initial jobless claims fell again, once again easily beating “expert” forecasts for the week ending January 11. We’re now at just 204,000 and it’s the monthly jobs report period, meaning the next jobs report could be big.
- The Housing Market Index (HMI) finds builder confidence started the year very strong, shedding just one point from the month prior, the highest level since 1999.
Again, all of this incredible economic news will be largely ignored by the corrupt national news media as it focuses all of its efforts on supporting the Democrats’ neverending coup d’etat scam. But here’s reality: When President Trump says the U.S. economy is the strongest it has ever been, he isn’t kidding.
God Bless America.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is our go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.