Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
As 2019 comes to an end, several aspects of the political situation in the United States and globally are becoming clear. – After a very eventful year during which the Democrat/Media/Deep State Axis of Disinformation threw everything they could think of at President Donald Trump, he is now emerging as the United States emerged in the wake of the destruction of the Soviet Union, as the only real political superpower remaining.
The Democrats, meanwhile, are in a shambles. The impeachment scam run by San Fran Nan, Bugeyes Schiff and Jabba the Nadler has had the unintended consequence actually strengthening President Trump’s polling numbers to the point that he now holds leads over every major Democrat candidate in 3 of the 4 most recently-released polls, and has a double digit lead in the key states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. With the Republicans able to control the process for a Senate trial, this polling dynamic promises to only get worse in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, their Party’s presidential field is scaring the public to death. Joe Biden is a doddering, bumbling shell of a human being who is desperately trying to avoid being prosecuted for looting the Ukraine with his ne’er-do-well son before he can win the Democrat Party’s nomination; The Commie is so bankrupt of any idea that does not involve stealing and wasting Other People’s Money that he has had to enlist the help of congress’s most notorious nitwit, AOC, to keep his campaign going; Fauxcahontas has seen her campaign stagnate under the weight of too many bald-faced lies about her personal life; Preacher Pete peaked in July at 8% in the polls and lacks the appeal to move any higher than that; Nanny Bloomberg has managed to secure just 5% support with his $150 million ad campaign spend, and the rest of the field is too insignificant to waste words on.
Put simply, the Democrats enter 2020 desperately in need of a new candidate, some dynamic, truly appealing, vibrant new national figure who could excite their demented voter base and give them some shred of hope of mounting a competitive effort against the incumbent President next Fall. But the only thing they have waiting in the wings for the right opening to step into the fray is the Pantsuit Princess, the Coughing Crook, the Fainting Felon, the Grasping Grifter, the Cackling Crank. You know her as Hillary Rodham Clinton. Not a good look, Democrats. America has already been there and done that, twice. Are you really going to let her go for the presidential loser hat trick?
All of that and so much more points us to a fascinating 2020 to come. Here are some predictions on how it will all play out:
- Pelosi will relent on her failed, idiotic tactic of withholding the articles of impeachment and transmit them to the Senate shortly after congress reconvenes on January 7. At the same time, she will authorize her carnival freak show committee chairs to institute the impeachment process permanently, so they can mount yet another new scam later in the year;
- The Senate trial will last barely a week, as 51 Republicans and one Democrat – Joe Manchin – will vote to acquit President Trump following the presentation of the case by the House Managers. RINO senators Mutt Romney and Lisa Murkowski will vote “present”;
- Communists across the globe will become incredibly excited when The Commie ekes out narrow wins in both the Iowa Caucus and New Hampshire primary, with Preacher Pete Buttigieg running a close second in both states;
- The Commie/Preacher Pete boomlet will quickly run aground, however, on the shoals of the African American vote in South Carolina and the Hispanic vote in Nevada, which will carry Quid Pro Joe to closer-than-expected wins in those next two contests on February 29;
- Super Tuesday on March 3 will flush the deadwood out of the Democrat primary system. Bloomberg will see his strategy of skipping the first four contests come a crapper, as his spend of $300 million by then will gain him no better than 5th place finishes in any state. Biden will win both California and Texas, the big prizes of the day, along with several other states, but his small margins of victory will prevent him from piling up a big delegate lead. Warren will win Massachusetts, Sanders will prevail in his home state of Vermont and neighboring New Hampshire and Maine, keeping both senators in the race. Buttigieg will win no state on Super Tuesday, but will fight on as the only remaining protected “miniority” candidate as Cory Booker, Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard finally give up their ghosts of a campaign;
- Bloomberg will also remain in the race and keep spending tons of money in anti-Trump ads because, in case you haven’t figured this out yet, he’s not really running for the office, but as a proxy for the Democrat National Committee, which is flat, dead broke;
- At some point in the Spring, the Democrat/Media/Deep State Axis of Disinformation will create a new fake “scandal” out of whole cloth and mount yet another impeachment effort, complete with more rounds of Soviet-style hearings led by Commissars Schiff and Jabba. They will vote out new articles of impeachment during the week of the Republican National Convention in late August. This is as predictable as the sun rising in the East;
- Also in the Spring, shortly after the Democrats have begun their next impeachment scam, the public arrests and perp walks coming out of the investigation by U.S. Attorney John Durham and Attorney General William Barr will commence. Those arrests will take place simultaneously, and involve most, but not all, of the major figures who led the DOJ/CIA/FBI Spygate operation and Coup Cabal. The corrupt news media will use the occasion will do its furious best to smear the reputations of Barr and Durham and any other prosecutor who becomes enlisted in the operation, because hey, that’s what our corrupt news media does;
- Shortly after the arrests have taken place, Barr and Durham will hold a joint press conference during which they will let it be known that these arrests are a beginning, not an end, and that Durham and his team are still building cases targeting other, possibly higher officials in the Obama Administration. A few days later, Barack and Michelle Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton will be seen walking the beaches in non-extradition treaty countries;
- Predictably, the system of awarding delegates proportionally rather than winner-take-all will ensure that no candidate will enter the July Democrat National Convention with the majority of delegates needed to secure the nomination on the first ballot. But Biden will win on the second ballot, when the “Super Delegates” get to vote, due to the myth of his “electability.” Biden will choose Buttigieg as his running mate in order to add “diversity” to the Democrat ticket;
- In kicking off his acceptance speech, Biden will say that “It’s fantastic to be here in the great state of Wyoming!” The convention is being held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His campaign will go downhill from there;
- The Commie, angry that the Party has once again rejected his Marxist siren song, will announce he is running as an “independent,” and will choose AOC as his running mate despite the fact that she is five years too young to serve as Vice President, a fact that AOC and the Twitter Outrage Mob will denounce as a relic of “white male supremacy”;
- The Democrat/Media/Deep State Axis of Disinformation’s latest impeachment sham will backfire once again, adding another 4% of the popular vote to the President’s support base;
- Despite massive Democrat voter fraud efforts that inflate Biden’s vote total by 2 to 4 million votes, President Trump will win 52% of the popular vote in the November election to Biden’s 40%. The Sanders/Ocasio-Cortez independent ticket will come in with just 5%, which is about the percentage of Democrat voters who make up the Twitter Outrage Mob;
- Much of Trump’s margin of victory – which will include a whopping 370 electoral votes – will be due to the fact the he will receive 20% of the African American vote and almost 40% of Hispanic votes. He will also become the first Republican in modern times to pull a majority of he Jewish vote, as Jewish folks become increasingly aware of the fact that all of these attacks on their people are taking place in cities that have been run by Democrats for decades. The corrupt media will continue to call the President a “racist” and an “anti-Semite” despite those results;
- Biden and all other Democrats will refuse to accept the results of the election, attributing their latest failure to mythical “voter suppression” efforts by Trump and the Republicans. They will beef up George Soros’s funding of Antifa and other radical leftwing riot crews. The resulting mass riots in major, Democrat-run cities will make those seen following the 2016 election look like a day in the park;
- The Democrat mayors will blame the riots and looting and carnage on President Trump.
Some things are just too predictable.
Happy New Year!
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.