Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
The media wall of conspiratorial silence has been breached. – The identity of the fake “whistleblower” who conspired with Adam Schiff and his staff to serve as the kicking-off point for the Democrat/media-driven impeachment scam has been widely known for weeks now. It has been so widely known, in fact, that Paul Sperry, in his revelatory report on RealClearInvestigations, said this:
“… a handful of former colleagues have compiled a roughly 40-page research dossier on him. A classified version of the document is circulating on Capitol Hill, and briefings have been conducted based on it. One briefed Republican has been planning to unmask the whistleblower in a speech on the House floor.
“On the Internet, meanwhile, Ciaramella’s name for weeks has been bandied about on Twitter feeds and intelligence blogs as the suspected person who blew the whistle on the president. The mainstream media are also aware of his name.”
Yet, despite the broad knowledge of Ciaramella’s identity as the leaker – that’s really all he is – the fake news media has been so intimately complicit in the impeachment scam that literally every major outlet has played along with the pretense that he somehow deserves protection under a “whistleblower” law that doesn’t even apply to accusations made against any sitting president. As an arm of RealClearPolitics, a news aggregation site whose average of polls is regularly cited by every major news organization on a daily basis, RealClearInvestigations is in fact a part of the mainstream media and thus became the first to break through that solid wall of conspiratorial media silence Wednesday night.
“Everyone knows who he is. CNN knows. The Washington Post knows. The New York Times knows. Congress knows. The White House knows. Even the president knows who he is,” said Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst.
While conservative websites like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse revealed the leaker’s likely identity weeks ago, it was important for a mainstream media outlet to break through that conspiratorial wall in order to deny the ability of Democrat activist outlets to claim Ciaramella’s identity was somehow “confidential.” That excuse is now gone, although most of those outlets – including the increasingly swampy Fox News – continue to refuse to report the story this morning.
Make no mistake about it, that wall of conspiratorial silence constituted a direct assault not just on President Donald Trump, whose presidency is threatened by the false accusations made by this deep state functionary, but on the American people and their right to know who and what is behind all of this. The thought that the 2016 presidential election could be overturned based on accusations made by an accuser who would never be confronted by the accused or even identified to the public is the most un-American concept ever devised by political minds.
The utter mendacity behind that scheme becomes crystal clear now that we know who this guy really is:
– Ciaramella is a long-time associate of senior staff for Adam Schiff;
– Ciaramella has worked at various times for John Brennan, Susan Rice, Joe Biden and other Democrat skunks;
– In 2015 and 2016, Ciaramella worked on Ukraine policy with Biden and never raised a peep of alarm over Biden and his son’s obvious influence-peddling operation there;
– He was an Obama holdover on the initial Trump NSC staff, led by deep state snake H.R. McMaster, serving there until mid-2017 when he was revealed to be a serial leaker of classified information;
– While working at the NSC, Ciaramella was in fact instrumental in creating the false “Putin fired Comey” narrative that helped create the rationale for appointing a special counsel;
– Instead of being fired on the spot, McMaster intervened on his behalf and sent him to work at the CIA;
– Ciaramella was not on the July 25 call between President Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky, and has zero first-hand knowledge of anything that was said on that call;
– All of the allegations made in his false “whistleblower” complaint come from second-and-third-hand hearsay accounts, with much of it very likely coming from fellow deep state functionary Alexander Vindman, who is most likely the second fake whistleblower in this impeachment scam.
Ciramella is, in other words, the classic example of the sort of anti-American deep state functionaries who remain embeded throughout the federal bureaucracy, especially in our intelligence community, Department of Justice and at the State Department. Obama literally filled our government with this kind of disloyal hack, people who have no respect whatsoever for our nation’s electoral process, and who place their their political ideology above the good of the country.
No wonder Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi and the disloyal hacks who infest our national news media outlets were so desperate to keep his identity a secret. Paul Sperry and the editors at RealClearInvestigations deserve medals for breaching that wall of conspiratorial silence.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.