Today’s Campaign Update, Part II
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
Adam Schiff, the bug-eyed, pencil-necked chairman of one of Nancy Pelosi’s House kangaroo court committees, told the cackling shrews on “The View” on Friday that he would use his clown-car committee to go after allegations of Trump “money-laundering” now that the whole Mueller Witch Hunt charade has miserably collapsed.
As he always is when leveling his disgracefully dishonest allegations against the President, Schiff was totally non-specific about exactly what he thinks it is Mr. Trump has done that would remotely constitute “money-laundering,” meaning that he’s just moving the Democrat goal posts onto yet another fantasy play. But hey, if Schiff is truly worried about chasing real money-laundering, there is a very clear-cut case of it sitting out there on the public record that is indeed ripe for a congressional inquiry.
That clear-cut case, if the public record is to be believed, relates of course to the machinations engaged in by the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the DNC throughout much of 2016 in the funding of the compilation of the infamous Steele Dossier.
Again, if the public record exposed by various investigations over the past two years – but studiously ignored by the Mueller Witch Hunt – is to be believed, here is how that all went:
– The Hillary Clinton campaign cobbles together $11 million and routes it through the DNC, which it then fully controlled;
– The DNC, having served as the first cutout in the scheme to hide the money, then funnels the $11 million through a big, powerful DC law firm;
– That law firm, having served as the second cutout, then takes its cut of the money and routes the rest through the firm called Fusion GPS;
– Fusion GPS, having served as the third cutout in the scheme to hide the money, then takes its cut and routes the rest through a British spy named Christopher Steele;
– Christopher Steele, serving as the fourth cutout to hide the money trail, then takes his cut and routes the rest of the funds to a bunch of foreign agents, most of whom reside in Russia;
– These foreign agents, serving as the fifth level of cutout to hide the money trail, then take their cut and spread money around to other foreign agents, looking for stories to feed to Steele;
– Steele then creates infamous Steele Dossier and feeds it back up through the chain, which we now know was the true germinating event for the entire “Russia Collusion” fantasy play the Democrats have put our nation through for the last three solid years.
That, Mr. Schiff, is a course in Money Laundering 101.
Go for it, dude.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.