Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
Here is how I live-streamed President Donald Trump’s magnificent State of the Union Speech on my Facebook page Tuesday night:
– Three living D-Day heroes. How magnificent is that? And Buzz Aldrin to boot?
– First thing I noticed tonight: No Sheila Jackson Lee in her customary aisle seat!#WheresSheila?
Second thing: San Fran Nan seems to have her mouth gerbil under control, at least initially. Wait and see…
– “Tonight I ask you to choose greatness.” – #Democrats sit on their hands because American greatness is what they’ve been working so hard to kill for half a century now.
– “Nearly 5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps…” #Democrats sit on their hands…
– “Unemployment has reached the lowest rate in over half a century” – #Democrats sit on their hands…
– Pelosi’s Mouth Gerbil is starting to get more active as Trump goes through all these wonderful economic numbers…
– “My administration has cut more regulations in a short period of time than any other administration in its entire tenure.” #Democrats fainting in the aisles…
Comment from a friend: “His unwavering condemnation of late term abortions was probably one of the most heroic statements ever made by a POTUS in a state of the union address. He named names and was scortched earth with his proclamation of the evil intent of Democrats.” Yyyyyyyyyyyyep.
– “We have unleashed a revolution in energy. The U.S. is now the #1 oil and gas producer anywhere in the world.” #Democrats having heart attacks as we speak…
– “Members of congress, the state of our union is STRONG.” #Democrats can’t stand it!
– THE #PELOSI MOUTH GERBIL IS BACK IN FULL THROTTLE!
[Editor’s note: It was.]
– This passage on prison reform is so awesome that even the #Democrats have to applaud. Thanks to Kim Kardashian, of all people, for making it happen, because that’s what she did.
– It’s hilarious watching San Fran Nan so obviously having to work so damn hard to keep that #mouthgerbil under control. She’s like a 2 year-old kid focusing on a Fischer Price toy.
– Kamala Harris is looking for a Catholic to persecute….
– “I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever, but they have to come in legally.” #Democrats scowl and sit on their hands….
– #Fauxcahontas is sitting there wondering if she should take another DNA test…
– “Tens of thousands of Americans are killed by lethal drugs that flood into our cities…the savage gang MS13 operates in 37 of our states…” #Democratscouldn’t care less…
– Trump introduces the family of the 80 year-olds murdered by an illegal alien, and half the #Democrat caucus sits on its hands. Amazing.
– THAT #PELOSI #MOUTHGERBIL REALLY GOT ACTIVE WHEN TRUMP PROMISED TO NEVER ELIMINATE ICE.
– Protected by a barrier “El Paso is now one of the safest cities in our country…simply put, walls save lives.” Simply put, #Democrats don’t care.
– “One century after congress passed the law giving women the right to vote, we also have more women serving in congress than ever before.” #Democratsfinally find a reason to cheer “USA” for once.
– Oh, here comes the whole “infrastructure” thing… #Trillions
– ‘pre-existing conditions’ – the magic words!
– #CocaineMitch looks awful yellow. Is Hep-C going around in the DC Swamp?
– #ChuckSchumer smiling as Trump talks about his party supporting baby-killing.
Comment from a Friend: “I would say this speech is Reaganesque, but his courage and in your face-ness has created a new adjective. Trumpian.”
– “America was founded on liberty and independence and not government coercion and control… we were born free and will remain free…America will never be a socialist country.” #Democrats devastated and depressed.
– Trump now talking about ending the “endless wars” that great nations do not fight. The Bipartisan Warmonger lobby hates this passage as well.
– Hey, remember when #Democrats used to be in favor of PEACE? Yeah, good times…
– I love how #Pelosi keeps pretending she can still read.
– Ocasio-Cortez and the radical Islamic Democrats hate Timothy Matsen. Literally hate him. Isn’t that sad?
– What a sweet moment that “happy birthday” singing was. Very nice.
– “And his father cried out with joy – it’s the Americans! It’s the Americans!” God Bless America.
– Oh my God, this story about Herman Zeitchik helping to liberate Dachau has me in tears.
– “Together we represent the most extraordinary nation in history” Indeed. If only we can maintain it. #MAGA
– “We must always keep faith in America’s destiny.” If only the #Democrats agreed.
Best. State-of-the-Union. Speech. EVER.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.