The Campaign Update Week in Review
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
This was the week that the media/Democrat narrative mysteriously shifted away from Robert Mueller. After a couple of weeks of renewed, post-election focus on Mueller and his fake “investigation”, the media/Democrat axis of propaganda suddenly shifted to climate change, and then back to the border issue, and the 5,000-plus “migrants” from Central America overwhelming the infrastructure and public patience in Tijuana, Mexico.
This is very odd, since the Climate Scam is where the American Left always goes whenever it has run out of anything else to say. “Climate Change” is always their issue of last resort because of its nature as an ever-evolving set of theories that conveniently allow the scammer to blame literally anything that happens in our daily lives on “Climate Change”.
All those people fighting over cheap TVs at your local Wal-Mart on Black Friday? Climate Change. Riots happening in Paris, France? That’s not caused by tax protesters, it’s caused by Climate Change. Record, bitter cold across the midwest and northeast? Climate Change – never been cold up there before. Your car wouldn’t start yesterday morning? Climate Change. Brian Stelter’s disappearing hairline? Climate Change.
It’s all Climate Change all the time, and that’s why the Axis of Propaganda invariably ends up focusing on it for at least one week every year because all of their other fake narratives have come up a crapper. Thus, this week, a week when it became increasingly obvious that Robert Mueller has a huge bag of nothing where President Trump is concerned and is continuing to systematically wrap up his 19-month witch hunt, the media and their Democrat masters fell back on their old, reliable fright tactic.
The fake news media has also been forced to report on migrant invasion happening at our Southern border after a couple of weeks of attempting to ignore a story that is hugely damaging to Democrat interests. With even the media now admitting that more than 75% of these giant “caravans” consist of military-aged males, many of whom are known violent gang members, and with President Donald Trump tweeting and talking about it each and every day, the post-election effort to simply ignore it became impossible to maintain.
There are reports this morning that several hundred of the migrant army in Tijuana will attempt to storm the border crossing there later today, so CNN will gladly report on that, hoping to get films of violence that are that fake news network’s stock in trade. Of course, CNN will only air any such video if it can spin the shots negatively against U.S. Border Patrol and military personnel who will be there to turn back the invasion.
Which is what this is. An invasion.
Let’s go to the rest of this Week in Review:
- It was the week that all the focus on Climate Change and the migrant invasion took preening CNN peacock Jim Acosta right out of the news cycle, and that was a glorious result. America needs more of this.
- It was the week that Oklahoma beat West Virginia by a score of 59-56 in a college football game in which neither team’s defense apparently ever took the field of play.
- It was the week that yet another Obama-appointed federal judge ruled that President Trump, as opposed to all other presidents in U.S. history, lacks the authority clearly given to him in the text of the U.S. Constitution.
- It was the week that the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, the man who twisted himself into legalistic knots in order to impose Obamacare on our populace, lied to the American public by claiming there is no difference between an “Obama judge” and the judges appointed by other presidents. Shame, Justice Roberts, shame on you.
- It was the week when the White House Correspondents Association ended the tradition of having a bad comedian speak at its annual Dinner, giving yet another win to Donald J. Trump.
- It was the week that our fake news media invested tons of its air and print time once again trying to convince the American people to care about the killing of a radical Islamist blogger who used to go to dinner parties hosted by editors at the Washington Post. The effort failed. Again.
- It was the week that President Trump correctly chose to refuse to destroy our country’s key strategic relationship with Saudi Arabia over the killing of a radical Islamist blogger who the Saudi government considered to be an enemy of the state.
- It was the week that Broward County’s Supervisor of Elections, Brenda Snipes, having tried and failed to steal the state’s senate election for Democrat Bill Nelson and the governor’s election for Democrat Andrew Gillum, tendered her resignation in disgrace. Now, if there is still any justice left in Florida, she will be prosecuted.
- It was the week that Democrats expressed their outrage at all the subsidies and tax breaks given by the states of New York and Virginia to secure the new Amazon regional headquarters sites, while in their next breath confirming their support for subsidies and tax breaks for solar and wind power and billionaire Elon Musk. *sigh*
- It was the week that British Prime Minister Theresa May took her “Brexit” deal to European Union headquarters, a deal that will essentially keep Britain under the EU’s despotic thumb. To no one’s surprise, the EU approved. Sellout is Theresa May’s middle name.
- It was the week that French Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron, barely a week removed from denouncing Donald Trump and populism at a summit conference in Paris, saw riots break out on the streets of Paris and his personal approval rating fall to below 20%.
- Meanwhile, in America, it was the week that President Trump saw his approval rating in the daily Rasmussen survey tick up to 51% and stay there.
There’s a message in there somewhere – wonder if the Boy Prince of Paris can see it through all the smoke rising along the Champs Elysee’?
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time