- Sen. Al Franken kicked off an apology tour on Monday with a press conference in which he said he will “learn from” his “mistakes”, mistakes that he claims to not remember making. Not sure how that will really work, but hey, he’s a member of congress, so those were just talking points written by someone else, so…
- He’s had a sudden change of heart. Very, very sudden. – Don’t look now, but there’s a new write-in candidate in the Alabama senate race, a guy named Lee Busby. Mr. Busby, a retired Marine Colonel for whose service we should all be thankful, claims to be an “establishment conservative”. He’s so “conservative”, in fact, that he was recently spotted at a fundraiser for…wait for it…oh, you gotta wait for this one…extreme liberal Democrat candidate DOUG JONES! I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Who could?
- “Pocahontas” is her first name. Her middle name is “Hypocrite”. – After President Donald Trump (I still never tire of typing those words) referred to her as “Pocahontas” at a White House event honoring WWII-era Navajo Code Talkers, Sen. Elizabeth Warren accused the President of uttering a “racial slur.” At this point it is instructive to note that Sen. Warren spent most of her adult life falsely pretending to be a Native American in order to secure high-paying teaching jobs at Ivy League institutions.
- All that tut-tutting and harrrrummmphing you heard yesterday was emanating from the halls of CNN and the NYTimes. – The President had a very busy day trolling leftwingers on Monday, issuing the following Tweet before the Code Talker event: “We should have a contest as to which of the Networks, plus CNN and not including Fox, is the most dishonest, corrupt and/or distorted in its political coverage of your favorite President (me). They are all bad. Winner to receive the FAKE NEWS TROPHY!” Never. Stop. Tweeting. PLEASE.
- Where have we heard this record before? – Lunatic left-wing commentator, or something, Keith Olbermann, used the whole dustup between the President and Sen. Running-Off-At-The-Mouth as his smokescreen for “ending all political commentary in all venues.” In other words, Olbermann, who has been fired so many times by so many media outlets it’s hard to count, was most likely fired by his only current outlet, the dying GQ Magazine, where he has been delivering amateurishly-recorded anti-Trump tirades from a set that looks like it was built by my pre-school aged grand-daughter for the last year or so.
- In a farewell Tweet (we must assume he’s also giving up his Twitter account, since that technically counts as an “outlet” for his unhinged “commentaries”), the former bad sports newsreader for the also-dying ESPN had this to say: “After “Pocahontas,” Trump’s an ex-president waiting to happen – imminently. So this will be the last episode of #TheResistanceGQ. If you’re a political account and I unfollow you it ain’t personal. And I recommend everybody follow @ddale8“. Don’t ask me who @ddale8 is, because I have no idea and do. not. care.
- In his ostensibly ‘final’ video, the nutjob told his half-dozen loyal fans that, “I’m especially proud to have done these  videos for free and for charity but, frankly, I have not enjoyed one minute of it…it has been unadulterated pain and revulsion and horror.” Think about that: This guy is such a clown he just got removed from an unpaid job by a publication that is literally dying to attract attention, any kind of attention at all.
- As for the “unadulterated pain and revulsion and horror,” that is obviously how most Americans react to pretty much anything Mr. Olbermann has ever had to say in those 187 unpaid “commentaries.” Which is why, as of today, the guy who couldn’t keep a job at Fox Sports, couldn’t keep a job at ESPN, couldn’t keep a job at MSNBC, couldn’t keep a job at something called Current News and couldn’t keep a job at ESPN2, now can’t even keep an unpaid gig with a dying publication that is obviously willing to host literally anything that is anti-Trump on its website.
- Hey Keith, don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. – Signed, America.
Just another day in Keith Olbermann is unemployed yet again America.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.