Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Why are all Progressive Democrat-dominated institutions such festering cesspits of anti-woman depravity? – The LA Times has a big expose’ this morning that chronicles complaints by dozens of women about the culture of sexual harassment that exists in California’s state capital building. California government, of course, is dominated by the Democrat Party, which holds super-majority status in both houses of the legislature, the governor’s office, and thus the vast majority of jobs in the state’s myriad government agencies. Wait, aren’t the Democrats supposed to be the protectors of women’s rights? Don’t most liberals and progressives and communists who infest the Democrat Party claim to be feminists? Well, if you believe those things about Democrats, you haven’t been paying close attention lately.
- Then there’s ABC, a completely leftwing-dominated fake news organization which apparently saw fit to employ a serial sexual harassment specialist – current very liberal NBC political analyst Mark Halperin – for the better part of a decade without ever doing anything to stop his activities. Like the good Clinton disciples they all are, ABC’s executives will all no doubt claim they had no idea Halperin was preying on young women in their offices, but trust me, I spent 38 years in corporate workplaces, and whenever there is a pathological sexual harasser active in the workplace, most everyone knows. Anyone who worked closely with Halperin in ABC’s offices during that time and claims to have had no idea what he was up to is almost certainly lying.
- And it’s not just ABC where Halperin is concerned. While HBO has cut ties with Halperin, uniformly liberal NBC continues to employ the creep. No doubt, we will soon see him resume his regular gig with all his leftwing pals on “Morning Joe”. Of course, Joe, Mika and all the other liberal regulars on that show claim to have had no idea that their morning coffee buddy was a serial woman abuser. Those Clintonian talking points sure do get around.
- And speaking of lying about not knowing, next we have all the Democrat politicians and leftwing actors who are today claiming they had no idea what Harvey Weinstein was up to during his 30-year reign of terror over seemingly every aspiring actress in Hollywood. Weinstein, who over the years gave and raised millions of dollars for Democrat politicians, is just the tip of the vast iceberg of the rampant anti-woman culture that has dominated the almost uniformly leftwing Hollywood community pretty much since its inception a century ago. Even the leftwing women – like Meryl Streep, who once called Weinstein “my God” on national television – who claim to be friends of the hundreds of women who were abused by Weinstein and other men who have been exposed thus far, tell us they just had no idea that all this was going on.
- Think of that: A century of a culture in which men rampantly and ubiquitously abuse women, and apparently no one noticed until the NYTimes outed the ogre Weinstein on its front page. Is that really possible? No, of course it isn’t possible.
- In all of these cases, in all of these various Democrat-dominated sub-cultures of our society, what is the common denominator (other than that the players are almost all leftwing Democrats)? The common thread in all of them is that everyone in these Democrat-dominated sub-cultures is happy as a clam to remain quiet while women are serially abused, because they think they stand to benefit from the abusers.
- The Weinstein example is obvious. Weinstein wielded enormous influence and power, and produced high profile films in which most everyone in Hollywood wanted to eventually be involved. No one wanted to cross the Ogre because they knew doing so would inevitably harm their career. So they remained silent and pretended not to know.
- With Halperin, ABC had a rising star in the realm of political news. His presence as the network’s director of political news lent credibility to the operation that it obviously did not deserve. Plus, doing anything to stop Halperin probably meant litigation and public scandal, and no corporation wants to deal with that. So ABC execs did nothing and waited for their problem to go away, which he eventually did.
- In the California legislature, well, everything there is all about power and influence, i.e., just like Harvey Weinstein in Hollywood. There’s no mystery here.
- I could go into many other examples, such as the reality that the entire Democrat Party has become active supporters of the implementation of Sharia law in various Muslim communities around the country, and will remain so as long as it can rely on most U.S. Muslims to reliably vote for Democrats. Nothing says anti-women’s rights like the implementation of Sharia law.
- But this is today’s Democrat Party, and today’s liberal cultures in America. Women who continue to support it do so at their own peril.
Just another day in anti-woman Democrats America.
That is all.