Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- The fake news media has a new favorite Republican senator. John McCain is pissed. – RINO Senator Jeff Flake became the latest Republican to announce he would not be seeking re-election in 2018, in the process earning the praise of every leftwing fake journalist in Washington because he bashed President Donald Trump (I never tire of typing that) in his going-away speech. Flake joins Bob Corker in making up false reasons for his decision not to run, claiming to be just too darn principled to serve under this President when in fact he is pulling out because he’s so far behind his likely primary opponent in current polls that he has literally no chance of winning.
- All of this Trump bashing by weak-kneed RINOs no doubt has long-time GOP Senator From The News Media John McCain even more cranky than usual this morning. He’s already spent the last month fighting Corker for 10 minute segments on MSNBC and CNN and The View, and now he’s going to have to spend the coming weeks fighting both Corker and the very flakey Flake. The RINO competition for these precious TV segments has become so fierce that poor Lindsey Graham has taken to playing golf with the President rather than even trying to wedge his way in. But hey, they all got their “principles”, and isn’t that great?
- “Russia Collusion? What Russia Collusion? I don’t see no Russia Collusion.” – Don’t look now, but all of your progressive friends – if indeed you still have any progressive friends – are about to develop a sudden case of Russia collusion amnesia now that the Washington Post has reported the news that both the Hillary Clinton Campaign and the Democrat National Committee (DNC) helped to fund the infamous fake “Trump Dossier” that we are slowly finding out formed up the entire basis for the whole Democrat/fake news media Russia Collusion fantasy play we have been bombarded with for the past 11 months. We need to remember that much of that “Dossier” was filled with false information provided by the government of…wait for it…RUSSIA! Thus, the first real, actual information we have indicating one of the 2016 presidential campaigns colluded with Russia indicates that the collusion came from The Most Corrupt Woman In America and her entire political party apparatus.
- So today, you can expect all of your progressive friends, acquaintances and relatives to be parroting the Democrat/Clinton talking points on this matter, because of course that is what they do every day. Those talking points will be things like, “well, nothing about doing that is technically illegal,” and “well, that was done by some of Hillary’s campaign operatives, but Hillary didn’t know anything about it,” and “golly, Hillary didn’t collude with Russia, she just colluded with those Fusion GPS guys, and there’s nothing wrong with that,” and “what about Rep. Clowny McPartyBarn and what she says about Trump’s call to that poor widow?”, and the standard favorite “but…but…but…Trump sucks!!!!” and on, and on, and on.
- Et tu, Tom Perez? – Or maybe they’ll all parrot the hysterically, if unintentionally funny statement that came out from the DNC this morning: ““Tom Perez and the new leadership of the DNC were not involved in the decision-making regarding Fusion GPS, nor were they aware that Perkins Coie was working with the organization.” That is so. Damn. AWESOME. So, the new, utterly failing leadership of the DNC is just going to toss the old failed leadership, i.e., the already scandal-plagued Debbie Wasserman Schulz, right under the bus. Fantastic, even by Democrat standards.
- The second part of the DNC statement is even more hilarious: “But let’s be clear, there is a serious federal investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and the American public deserves to know what happened.” Oh, yeah, that would be the “serious” investigation that has as its entire forming basis this fake dossier that was funded by you guys, right? The “serious” investigation being conducted by a bunch of Democrat partisan hacks who poured money into the Clinton campaign and the DNC and thus indirectly helped to fund this fake “dossier” themselves, right? The “serious” investigation that has dragged on this entire year and is yet to reveal a single bit of evidence that anyone associated with the Trump campaign “colluded” with the Russians in any way, shape or form, right? You mean that “serious” investigation?
- One other little tidbit contained in the 4th paragraph the WaPo report is not getting as much attention: “Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.” Can’t wait until we find out who that “unknown Republican” was. We know, for example, that James Comey became aware of the “dossier” when he was handed a copy of the final product by – guess who? – cranky old John McCain. It would be really interesting to know if the reason why McCain was in possession of such a sensitive, if fake, document was because he helped pay for it.
- The fun on this deal is just beginning. Somebody go pop some popcorn.
Just another day in Russia Collusion doesn’t matter to our progressive friends anymore America.
That is all.