Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Here is what is fixing to start happening in Houston, probably within the next few days: You’re going to see a lot of Antifa, Black Lives Matter and other Soros-funded activists come in from other parts of the country and begin to infiltrate the community, particularly in minority-heavy neighborhoods. Their purpose will be to make it appear that the federal and state response to the Hurricane Harvey disaster is racist and ineffective. We can imagine that these activist groups and their benefactors in the national Democrat Party have had enough of seeing uplifting video from Texas of grateful people praising local, state and federal officials, and thanking everyone who has been helping them.
- So, in the coming days, you are going to start seeing video on CNN and the networks of mainly younger people loudly complaining that the people in other (presumably white) neighborhoods are getting their help, but nobody’s doing anything for them. You will start seeing films of such people loudly interrupting public officials who are trying to hold meetings in minority communities around Houston, shouting them down, even threatening them with violence. You will probably begin seeing groups of mainly younger people staging protests in front of Houston City Hall, with signs accusing President Trump, Governor Abbott and FEMA officials of being racists and trying to commit genocide in the Bayou City.
- All of these people will claim to be residents of Houston, and no one at CNN, ABC, CBS or NBC will question that, or take film of the caravan of white buses that will likely transport them into the city, if that hasn’t already happened. Because you can bet your bottom dollar that the folks at CNN and the networks are sick to death of all the public spiritedness we have seen from Houstonians over the last 10 days. This not good for ratings, or for clickbait to their various websites.
- Sound cynical? Sure. But look, this is the playbook that we have seen over and over and over again over the last dozen years. These agitators and the fake news media cannot allow what we have seen thus far from Houston and surrounding areas impacted by Harvey to stand. People of all colors and creeds reaching out, putting themselves in danger to help one another? That is not the America we see portrayed on CNN 24 hours every day. If that is the real America, then there is no other conclusion to reach than that CNN is indeed “fake news.”
- A Republican Governor in a Red State that voted for Donald Trump last November becoming a national star with his even-handed guidance of his state’s recovery efforts? Does not fit the media/Democrat narrative of incompetent Republican governance. President Trump and his FEMA Director leading an incredibly well-organized and efficient federal response, and helping the people of Texas in every way possible? Does not fit the narrative that Trump is a racist/lunatic/monster.
- So the facts and images on the ground have to change in order to fit the media/Democrat narrative, and these George Soros-funded professional agitators are just the people to change them, working in conjunction with the fake news media. We must remember that these are the same people who have infiltrated Republican congressional townhall meetings all over the country throughout 2016 and 2017, shouting down the elected officials and not allowing them to get their message out. Why would anyone think they would hesitate to do the same in public gatherings all over Houston in the days and weeks to come?
- This is standard operating procedure for those on the radical left and in the fake news media. Frankly, the wonder is we haven’t already seen it happening.
Just another day in Why Isn’t The Justice Department Investigating George Soros? America.
That is all.