Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- More than a dozen times this year, in cities with Democrat Mayors, the George Soros-funded and Democrat Party-supported thugs in Antifa and Black Lives Matters have been allowed to turn peaceful protests into outright riots. Property has been destroyed, political enemies have been attacked, and yes, people have died – most recently in Charlottesville – as a direct result of these actions.
- These cities have names: Seattle, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Berkeley, California; Chicago, Illinois; Los Angeles, California; Baltimore, Maryland; Ferguson, Missouri; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Charlottesville, Virginia. It’s happened multiple times in some of these cities. All of these cities have Democrat mayors. This is not a coincidence.
- None of these events are accidents. None of them are organic outpourings of emotion by upset citizens. All are carefully planned, organized and allowed by public officials to take place, regardless of the consequences.
- Here’s the playbook: identify a date and time in one of these cities when a peaceful demonstration, or even better, a gathering of right-wingers, has been permitted by a city or university campus to take place. Use social media networks to issue a call to arms for agitators to volunteer to show up and turn the peaceful demonstration into a riot, or the gathering of right-wingers into a street fight.
- Keep a lid on the plan until a day or two prior to the event, then feed stories to willing fake reporters with the narrative along the lines of this report by NBC yesterday: “Interest in two major protests opposed to Saturday’s right-wing “free speech” assembly in a Boston park has swelled in the aftermath of the deadly white nationalist rally in Virginia last weekend.” Yes, “interest” just happens to be “swelling”, but pay no attention to the man behind the curtain – this is just a natural response to Charlottesville.
- Next, have the mayor of said city issue a plea to the protesters to keep it peaceful, a promise to have plenty of law enforcement officers on-hand, and advice to ordinary citizens to just stay away from the area. And be sure while you’re giving this advice and assurance, you stoke emotions by identifying your political opponents as hate-mongers, whether they are or not. You know, like this statement from Boston Democrat Mayor Marty Walsh: “There have been questions about why we granted a permit for the rally tomorrow,” said Walsh. “The courts have made it abundantly clear. They have the right to gather, no matter how repugnant their views are. But they don’t have the right to create unsafe conditions. They have the right to free speech. In return, they have to respect our city. At the same time, we can’t look away. The children of our city are watching, and I want everyone who goes to the Common tomorrow to understand that. The young people of our city are watching TV, are following this. We have to make it clear what we stand for in the City of Boston.”
- Next, when the day comes and your city has been invaded by hundreds of Antifa and BLM thugs brought in by buses funded by some Soros-affiliated group, the mayor issues an order to his police to stand down and let this un-permitted army confront the permitted demonstrators. It is only after the riot has been allowed to begin in earnest that the police are finally ordered to try to break it up.
- Afterwards, after all the carefully-planned mayhem has taken place, after people – including law enforcement officers – have been injured and/or killed, after CNN has gotten all sorts of violent videotape to air 24 hours a day for the next week, you have the Democrat Mayor hold a press conference to blame everything on the demonstrators who had obtained a lawful permit to hold a peaceful, even if repugnant, demonstration.
- This is what happened in Charlottesville. It happened this way in other cities as well. It always happens in cities with Democrat mayors. This is not a coincidence, not an accident, not a series of unfortunate organic events. This is a carefully executed plan, repeated over and over and over again.
- We will have to wait and see what happens Saturday afternoon in the Boston Commons. Thus far, everything has proceeded exactly according to this obvious plan. We can only hope that Mayor Walsh will have a moment of clarity and actual concern for his people, allow his law enforcement officials to exercise proper riot control procedures, and keep the Antifa and BLM thugs separated from the rightwing demonstrators.
- If Mayor Walsh does this, there won’t be a riot in Boston today, because his police officials know what to do to prevent it, and the Soros thugs will go away disappointed. Let’s all pray that he decides to not allow his city to become yet another Democrat-governed stage for this madness.
Just another day in It’s All Up To You, Mr. Mayor America.
That is all.