Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- A state senator in Missouri named Maria Chappell-Nadal – a Democrat, of course – issued a tweet on Thursday in which she said “I hope Trump is assassinated!” She left the tweet up for several hours before finally deleting it after she had begun to receive calls for her resignation from Republicans and Democrats (shocking, I know, that there are still a few Democrats alive who will actually condemn overt calls to assassinate a president) alike.
- Or perhaps she decided to delete the tweet after she got her call from the Secret Service, which confirmed to media outlets that it is investigating the threat.
- Ms. Nadal later issued a fake apology in which she took the juvenile position that she was sorry she got caught: “I posted something on my personal Facebook and I should not have done that, and for that I am sorry for that,” Chapelle-Nadal told St. Louis television station KMOV. “But I am not going to shy away from what caused that anger at all, I’m not going to shy away from that.” That’s right: the senator is such a rank dimwit that she doesn’t even know which social media site she is using to issue her hate speech at any given hour of the day.
- It should surprise no one that we now have radical leftwing Democrat elected officials joining the Kathy Griffins and Snoop Doggs of the world in overtly calling for the president’s assassination. After all, this is exactly what the fake news media, led by the open seditionists at CNN, have been dog-whistling to readers and viewers since last November. When you have a coordinated effort by the national Democrat Party and 95% of the national news media to de-humanize a sitting president in the eyes of the public for the express purpose of bringing down his presidency, that is a virtue-signal that killing him is ok. After all, if President Trump is no different than Hitler – an assertion we see made on CNN or MSNBC every day of the week – well, then, who wouldn’t kill Hitler?
- Make no mistake about it, that is the goal of this coordinated effort by the Democrats and their fake media agents. Senator Nadal proves the campaign is working.
- And speaking of the nitwits at CNN… – Just when you thought CNN could not become any more absurd, fake news host Wolf Blitzer suggested on live national (sort of) television on Thursday that the Muslim terrorist who killed 13 in Barcelona by driving his van down a tourist-filled street might be “a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia.” No really, he really said that – you just can’t make this stuff up.
- Seriously, do these people at CNN just read stuff off their teleprompter and never absorb any of what they actually say? How many times in the past two years has the world borne witness to incidents in which many innocent people have been killed by Muslim terrorists driving a van, a heavy truck or a passenger car into a crowd of tourists? More to the question at hand, how many days must Wolf Blitzer spend fake-reporting on such atrocities before he comes to understand that this a common strategy being employed by Muslim terrorists? Is he actually a sentient human being, or is Wolf Blitzer just a computer-generated hologram? I seriously wonder if CNN has a corporate rule that any applicant for an on-camera job must not possess an IQ above that of the average parkeet.
- Speaking of idiot on-air fake talent at CNN, Jake Tapper issued a series of tweets yesterday in which he recounted an incident last Saturday in Charlottesville in which a news reporter was violently assaulted by leftwing Antifa thugs. When dozens of his Twitter followers pointed out that Mr. Tapper had just proved President Trump was correct to point out and condemn the violence that had occurred among both factions of protesters, Tapper of course did not respond. Because, this is CNN, after all, and he might get fired if he acknowledged that truth.
Just another day in dog-whistling CNN America.
That is all.