Just a little perspective on the current situation, and then I’ll shut up for the day:
- The current effort by the fake media/Democrat Party ministry of disinformation to tar President Trump as a racist and run him out of office is just a repeat of the playbook they used against Ronald Reagan in 1981-84. Same tactics, same false claims, same inflammatory protests and rhetoric. We have, in other words, seen this movie before.
- We should all remember that the ending to that movie in 1984 was the single greatest landslide re-election of any sitting president in the history of the American Republic. The average American is much more perceptive than Democrats believe they are.
- We also need to remember this key difference between 1984 and today – The Democrat Party’s status has radically changed:
- The Democrat Party in 1984 was a majority national party in almost every respect outside of the Oval Office. It controlled both houses of congress, a majority of state governorships and a majority of state legislative houses. It was the majority party in the West, the majority party in the Rust Belt, the majority party in the Midwest, and the majority party in the Northeast. It had real leadership in congress, and a strong bench of younger, upcoming leaders. What it didn’t have was a strong candidate to challenge Reagan, whose popularity boomed along with the national economy, which had come roaring back in response to his program of tax cuts.
- By contrast, The Democrat Party today is in complete and utter disarray. It has no leadership that is attractive outside one fringe group or another. It is now nothing more than a regional party comprised of an often-conflicting collection of single-issue grievance constituencies. Its only unifying core philosophy is one of hate: Hate Trump, hatred of white men, hatred of the police, hatred of the military, hatred of fossil fuels and pipelines. It has no real leadership outside of the evil George Soros and the termed-out Barack Obama and the twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. It has no bench of young, upcoming stars to replace its current sclerotic leaders. It is the majority party only on the West Coast and in some of the Northeast. It controls neither house of congress, only 4 of 9 seats on the Supreme Court, only 15 of 50 governorships, and an even smaller number of state legislatures. It is an utterly corrupt and dying entity.
- Even better for the Republicans, the termed-out Barack Obama, whose feckless and corrupt rule from the radical left and deployment of Alinskyite tactics against his political enemies led directly to the fall of the Democrat Party, is promising to move back onto the political stage this fall. This can only work to the GOP’s advantage.
- So tonight, when you turn on CNN or MSNBC (for what reasons I can’t even fathom at this point other than self-abuse) and see a panel made up of 4 squealing liberals, 2 pontificating fake Republican Trump-haters, and a token real Republican who is there for “balance”, realize that fewer than 1 out of 3000 other Americans are joining you in that inexplicable activity. Most of them are hopelessly lost souls, but they do not a majority make.
- Meanwhile, the U.S. economy continues to heat up; the FBI and Justice Department appear to be turning back into real, functioning law enforcement entities again; U.S. foreign policy is working again, even at the previously worthless United Nations; the swamp creatures who have infested and corrupted the State Department, the IRS, the Interior Department, the Energy Department, the EPA and the Department of (no) Education are being run off in droves; the rapidly rising production and exports of oil, coal and liquefied natural gas are turning the U.S. into an energy powerhouse on the international stage; and there have been more than 1 million new jobs created in our country during the first half of 2017.
- As we sit here today, all of these factors and many more mean it is very likely, given good health, that Donald Trump will be a two-term president. So do what I’m going to do this evening: stop worrying and be happy.
That is all.