Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Well, we now know what occupies this clown’s mind. – After the magnificent NRA spokesman Dana Loesch said the organization plans to “fisk” the NYTimes, fake Times reporter Adam Goldman got on Twitter in a panic and wailed that the NRA wanted to sexually assault his newspaper. Mr. Goldman admitted he thought Ms. Loesch had said “fist”. The word “fisk” is a new media term for going through the fake media reports line by line and refuting them. Odd that the Millenial Mr. Goldman is unfamiliar with that word. But then, he obviously has other things on his mind.
- Oh, you’re so sweet… – Maxine Waters told the harpies on The View that, “when we finish with (impeach) Trump, we have to go and get Putin. He’s next.” When faced with blank stares from the harpies, she then fumbled around and came up with the name of “Pence” to identify her next target. This is who the Democrats call a “leader”. Maybe Dana Loesch should target Maxine and The View with her fisking next. Hilarity would definitely ensue.
- Their Ad should read “Jim Acosta Diaper Hamper For Sale”… – Deadline Hollywood reports that AT&T is contemplating selling off CNN once its acquisition of CNN parent company Time Warner is consummated. Really? What self-respecting company is going to want to purchase a fake news channel that can’t beat re-runs of “Bewitched” in the ratings? Of course, Jeff Bezos and Amazon could always buy CNN, since they’re buying everything else. A CNN/Washington Post merger would be the fake news equivalent of the merger of Exxon and Mobil Oil.
- Tired of Winning Yet?, Part I – The Trump economy created 209,000 jobs in July, beating estimates for the 6th straight month, and running the total jobs created since Donald Trump took office to more than 1 million. The fake news media largely ignored the story, with Twitter going so far as to shadow ban positive tweets about the report. No surprise here – the Democrats and fake news media know that they must keep the public focused on fake scandals in order to kill this presidency. Reporting positive economic news is just not part of the narrative.
- Tired of Winning Yet?, Part II – The Dow gained more than 70 points on Friday, marking the 8th straight day it has closed at a record high. Given that the Dow has traditionally been a leading indicator of future economic growth, the Democrats and their fake journalist propaganda agents are going to have a great big pile of good economic news to try to ignore in the coming months.
- Speaking of the Fake News Media, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced on Friday that he is finally getting serious about identifying and prosecuting intelligence agency and White House employees responsible for the incessant leaking to major fake media outlets. As part of that campaign to get serious, Mr. Sessions said he is considering issuing subpoenas to offending fake journalists and fake media outlets who rush to print or air classified information. “We respect the role that the press plays and will give them respect, but it is not unlimited. They cannot place lives at risk with impunity.” Sure is nice to think that someone is finally going to attempt to enforce some accountability on fake journalists who abuse their privileges, but only time will tell if Mr. Sessions is truly serious here. Hey, maybe Dana Loesch can help – she’s already got the NYTimes trembling at the knees.
- This really isn’t rocket science – The UK Daily Mail reports that investigators are considering the use of lie detector tests as a tool to ID the leakers. Here’s a suggestion: apply the first two lie detectors to Susan Rice’s bestest buddy H.R. McMaster and Obama loyalist Hope Hicks, who somehow remains employed in the White House communications department, and see if the leaks from the West Wing don’t dry up completely over night. I’ll even give you odds.
Just another day in all fake news, all the time America.
That is all.