Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- So, the latest fake journalist joint head explosion was caused by the revelation that, during one of the dinners at last week’s G20 meeting, President Trump left his seat and sat down next to Vladimir Putin for a discussion. The media, keeping with their agreed-to narrative, is uniformly describing this as a “private” discussion “with no other Americans present”, since the President did not have his own interpreter with him, relying instead on Putin’s interpreter to handle both sides of the discussion. Characterizing the dinner chat in this way is the height of absurdity given that it took place in a room with at least 200 people present, at a dinner table where half a dozen others were constantly within earshot, and dozens of others passed closely by while the national leaders were talking. CNN even found some ex-Obama swamp creature to call it a “breach of national security protocol.” Good lord.
- President Trump responded to this latest news fakery on Twitter: “Fake News story of secret dinner with Putin is “sick.” All G 20 leaders, and spouses, were invited by the Chancellor of Germany. Press knew!” And “The Fake News is becoming more and more dishonest! Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister!” Yyyyyyyyep.
- Hey, remember when all the #NeverTrump goofballs told us that it would be Donald Trump who betrayed the country on the promise to repeal and replace ObamaCare? Yeah…they were wrong about that, too.
- Well, looks like Hillary Clinton may have finally, at long last, overstayed her welcome with pretty much every American who doesn’t call themselves Democrats. A new Bloomberg poll shows that her favorability rating is lower than Donald Trump’s, mired at 39% to Trump’s 41%. That 39% level has historically been pretty much the base level for either Clinton over the last 25 years. It appears that basically all Democrats would support either of them even if they were discovered standing over some murdered DNC staffer’s body, gun in hand. For the rest of us, it appears that Ms. Clinton’s endless blame-shifting efforts for her defeat last year have finally become too much to bear. That sure took a long time.
- It is not news that climate alarmists keep having to move their “end of the world” goal posts in order to keep scamming the government for grant money to fund their “science,” but one of the most prominent scammers among them has now taken this exercise to an absurd extreme. Well-known alarmist James Hansen – who for years worked the scam from inside the government rather than outside of it – famously told a congressional committee in 1988 that New York City would be under water “within 30 years.” In 1998, he announced that we would see a global temperature rise of 5 degrees Centigrade by 2018. Given that neither New York City sea levels or global temperatures have risen by any measurable degree at all since 1998, Mr. Hansen has now decided that NYC is safe for…wait for it…wait for it….150 more years! And that global temperature that hasn’t risen at all for the last 20 years? Uh, well, we’ll probably be ok, but only through the end of this century – THEN it’s going to get really, really hot. Pushing the goal posts out that far may seem absurd to you and me, but it does have the benefit of ensuring that Mr. Hansen will be long perished from this earth before his latest projections of climate Armageddon are proved false as well.
Just another day in tiresome frauds America.
That is all.