Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- President Trump made a magnificent and inspiring speech in Poland yesterday, one filled with a soaring defense of democracy and free societies and even a free press. Naturally, the fake free press in the U.S. in unison declared the speech to be “dark”, in keeping with the approved talking points it had received in advance from the Democrat Party.
- CNN’s bed-wetting fake White House reporter, the petulant Jim Acosta, told that network’s fading viewer base that President Trump’s joint press conference with Poland’s President Andrezj Duda was “fake news” because he took two questions from conservative news organizations in between questions from hyper-aggressive fake reporters from NBC and other leftist fake news outlets. Mr. Acosta obviously suffers under the delusions that what he is doing is exactly the same as how Sam Donaldson performed during the Reagan years. The truth, of course, is that Jim Acosta is not fit to clean Sam Donaldson’s Fruit of the Looms.
- Speaking of President Duda and CNN, CNN and other fake media outlets breathlessly reported throughout the day that Mr. Duda’s wife refused to shake hands with President and Melania Trump when they met yesterday. Some fake outlets continued to purvey that false report even after films of the first couples shaking hands were broadly disseminated late in the day. Mr. Duda got so fed up with it that he issued a tweet saying “Contrary to some surprising reports my wife did shake hands with Mrs. and Mr. Trump
@POTUS after a great visit. Let’s FIGHT FAKE NEWS.” After which Jim Acosta no doubt needed a change in underwear.
- In other fake news news, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow received fake documents from some anonymous source yesterday that purport to prove that some Trump campaign officials were colluding with the Russians last year. The amazing thing about this story is that, rather than just go on the air and pretend the documents were real, as we would have expected Ms. Maddow to do in the normal course of her efforts to libel the President, she actually figured out they were fake and warned other reporters of their fakeness. Just another sure sign that the Democrat/Media axis of nitwittery has decided to move along from their fake collusion fantasy play.
- President Trump, in his speech yesterday, took a very aggressive posture towards Vladimir Putin and Russia, making it even more difficult for the Media/Democrat complex to keep up the Collusion facade. By yesterday afternoon, all fake reporters were left with was to speculate about how “frightening” it is to have Donald Trump representing the U.S. in a conversation with the leader of Russia, a prospect far more normal Americans feared when Barack Obama was representing the U.S. in such discussions.
- As always happens at G20 Summits, violent protests by anti-capitalist lunatics broke out on the streets, and of course some in the fake news media tried to imply the protests were about President Trump. Another outright lie.
- In other news, PA Senator Pat Toomey told a local TV station that the reason why Senate Republicans didn’t have an Obamacare replacement plan ready in January was “because we didn’t think Trump would win.” *sigh*. Of course, that doesn’t help to explain Senate Republicans still don’t have an Obamacare replacement plan ready in July, does it? Honestly, congressional Republicans are somewhat tolerable these days only because they aren’t congressional Democrats.
Just another day in fake news media America.
That is all.