Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- President Trump held a rally in Iowa and said all sorts of great and hilarious stuff, but all the fake reporters in the fake news media could focus on in their social media rantings was the the three teenage girls right behind Trump. Seems they were all in the TV picture through the duration of the speech, and they all – gasp! – were chewing gum. Why, the nerve of teenage girls to chew gum! Of course, one of the girls was wearing a red “Make America Great Again” cap, which naturally triggered the snowflake fake journalists into their daily uncontrollable rage. These fake journalists are so far out of touch with normal Americans at this point that they are completely irredeemable.
- Best Trump line of the night: “They spent $30 million on this guy, and he forgot to live in the community.” Hilarious.
- Speaking of Trump obsessions, a woman in Cypress, Texas has undergone 8 plastic surgeries in order to make herself look like First Lady Melania Trump. It didn’t work.
- Oh, noes!!!! San Fran Nan Pelosi is now coming under fire from the rank and file Democrats in congress, who have sat by like the good little fascist foot soldiers they are for a decade, goose-stepping in unison to every Pelosi command, and witnessed as a result pretty much the complete destruction of what used to be a majority national political party. We saw grumblings all over the fake news media on Tuesday from members like Tim Ryan of Ohio, who told the New York Post that “We had good candidates but they just couldn’t overcome our national brand, which is toxic and damaged.” Well, yeah, it is, and it’s fabulously hilarious that you are just now figuring that out, Tim. Good luck getting rid of San Fran Nan, by they way – she’ll call in so many favors in your direction that you’ll look like a 10 year-old pub dart board within a week.
- The glittery low-IQ crowd in the Hollywood Left is also getting tired of throwing good money after bad, and it seems that San Fran Nan has even lost the support of…oh, on, say it ain’t so!…Cher! The washed up singer from the ’60s got so darn mad after seeing a bunch of her own money washed down the sewer in GA HD 6 that she got on Twitter and said – in ALL CAPS, mind you, so you know she was mad – “CONGRESSIONAL RACE IS NOT OLYMPICS,THERES NO MEDAL FOR 2nd PLACE!! I ADMIRE & RESPECT NANCY PELOSI,BUT IN“EVERY”RACE,GOP RUNS AGAINST HER!” Man, when San Fran Nan has lost the low IQ celebrity has-been crowd, you know she’s in deep doo-doo.
- Oh, but it gets even better. How could it get even better than Cher, you ask? Well, let me tell you: disgusting, slovenly, fake filmmaker Michael Moore also went on a Twitter rant, and it was epic:
- “If u think the party who’s won the vote in 6 o last 7 Prez votes but holds ZERO power &is now 0-4 in 2017 votes is going to win next year…” (End of Tweet 1 – but wait, there’s more!)
- “…get a friggin’ clue. The DNC&DCCC has NO idea how 2 win cause they have no message, no plan, no leaders, won’t fight &hate the resistance” (end of Tweet 2 – but there is still more!)
- “I say this to my 7.5 million ppl on social media & the millions who watch my movies & read my books: Are we going 2 sit by &let this happen?”
- No word on what Chubs thinks he and his followers – mostly pajama boys sitting in their mom’s basements – are going to do about it, but it’s a safe bet it likely involves Twitter. Lots and lots of Twitter. And milkshakes. And Doritos.
- The funniest part of all of this is that Democrats are now convincing themselves that if they can just get rid of San Fran Nan, and replace her with some “moderate” looking guy from the Midwest with the very same ideas and strategies, like Tim Ryan, then they will magically start winning again. The best thing the rest of us can do is get out of the way and let them keep living in that fantasy world.
Just another day in Democrat fantasy America.
That is all.
Screenshot: Fox News Channel