Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- A ship filled with Canadian “Climate Change” researchers, whose goal was to study the reasons for the largely mythical “melting” of Arctic ice (Arctic sea ice extent is virtually unchanged since 2006), was forced to abandon its mission when it was prevented from launching its expedition as it was stuck in port for two solid weeks due to…wait for it…wait for it…TOO MUCH ICE! I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Naturally, the “scientists” spent their two weeks stuck in port devising a rationalization to blame their problem on…wait for it…CLIMATE CHANGE! Holy cow.
- But hey, it’s not just the Canadians who spew this “climate change” nonsense. The editors at the Houston Chronicle saw fit to run this steaming pile of horse manure report alleging that every weather event that takes place now is directly attributable to the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful “climate change”, which is now science’s equivalent to the Wizard of Oz. The report even regurgitates all of Al Gore’s long-debunked propaganda that “climate change” would lead to a massive increase in the number of hurricanes, even though the U.S. hasn’t experienced the landfall of a major hurricane in over a decade, a fact the Chronicle conveniently fails to note.
- The Epic Disaster Formerly Known as Megyn Kelly got her $1,000 hairdo handed to her on Friday by conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, the subject of her Sunday interview this week. Knowing that Ms. Kelly and NBC would inevitably air a highly-edited hatchet job on him (because this is what the fake news media does), Mr. Jones had the foresight to secretly record his conversations with Ms. Kelly and the entirety of the interview. He began releasing tapes of those phone calls on Friday, and they are humiliating to Ms. Kelly, showing her lying and shamelessly sucking up to Mr. Jones in order to secure the interview. Jones promises to release the full tape of the interview over the weekend. The Epic Disaster is completely out of her league. Great to see the hacks at NBC wasting $20 million in such an embarrassing way.
- Two pro-Trump protesters disrupted Friday evening’s showing of the Trump assassination-promoting rendition of Shakespeare’s “Julius Caesar” in Central Park. Hopefully, this will become an escalating daily occurrence that will force the show to be abandoned. Of course, the problem is that pro-Trump protesters have day jobs, so it will most likely be just a one-off.
- A U.S. war ship somehow collided with a merchant vessel in calm, open waters about 50 miles off the coast of Japan on Friday. Seven U.S. sailors are tragically missing, and we should keep them and their families in our prayers. My only question is, how in the world does this happen? This is a modern warship equipped with tens of millions of dollars worth of radars, sonars and other high-tech detection hardware and software. How in the world does such a ship end up in a collision with a merchant vessel in optimal weather and sea conditions? Media reports naturally provide no information on the circumstances that led the incident (guess the fake reporters couldn’t find an “anonymous source” to rely on), but we can bet a full investigation will take place.
- President Donald Trump took time out from Tweeting out insults about Rod Rosenstein and Bob Mueller to travel down to Miami on Friday. There, he announced he was reversing most of the completely (and typically) one-sided deal that President Obama gave to the communist dictator in Cuba in 2015. Just another example of how, while the fake news media and Democrats spend all of their time consumed with their Russia Collusion and Obstruction of Justice fantasies, Mr. Trump is systematically going about erasing every element of Obama’s admittedly meager “legacy”. Other than the mendacious deal with Iran and the rapidly collapsing Obamacare, there really isn’t much left to kill at this point. But shhhhhh….don’t tell the Democrats. They’re better off pursuing fantasies, and frankly, so are we.
Just another day in fake science, bad theatre, ships-colliding, disappearing Obama legacy America.
That is all.