Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Liberal heads exploded all over the fake news media Thursday, as President Trump very predictably announced that he was taking the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accord transfer of wealth scheme, an action he had promised to take literally hundreds of times during the campaign. Climate Fraud support groups went into all manner of hysterics, predicting the end of the world in just a few years, but the stock market rocketed up even as the President was making his announcement. So obviously, the Dow Jones Industrials and NASDAQ had already priced the end of the world into their indeces. Go figure.
- Because the President said during his announcement that “I was elected to represent Pittsburgh, not Paris,” snarky liberal talking heads, along with the Mayor of Pittsburgh, snickered that he was stupid to use that city as a reference, since it had overwhelmingly voted for The Most Corrupt Woman In America. What their condescension showed, however, was their own stupid mindset that Presidents are elected to serve only those people who voted for them. Which is understandable, since that was certainly the modus operandi for Barack Obama for eight long years. Mr. Trump, on the other hand, most likely intentionally chose a city that voted against him because he understands that he was elected to represent not just some Americans, but ALL Americans. Don’t expect any of your liberal friends to understand this concept.
- Some other highlights:
- The Climate Frauds at the the ACLU announced that the President’s withdrawal from Paris would be a huge setback for racial justice in America, marking the first time anyone had labelled Carbon Dioxide as being racist in nature;
- Billionaire Tom Steyer – who became a billionaire largely by investing in coal projects – declared the President’s action to be a”traitorous act”. Honestly, nobody even knows what in the hell he meant by that, but hey, the ACLU must believe he’s a racist because he made so much money investing in CO2-belching coal. So there.
- Elon Musk announced that, in protest of the President’s action, he was removing himself from a couple of presidential advisory panels. No doubt, those panels will sorely miss all of those self-serving press releases Mr. Musk issues after every comment he makes during their meetings. How, oh, how will they go on?
- MSNBC’s always heavily-moussed Donny Deutsch, who once made a lot of money doing something or other, but has spent the last 8 years styling his hair and having coffee with Joe and Mika, went right for the jugular, simply calling the President “a sociopath.” So obviously, he still thinks Bill Clinton is president. There’s no explaining that.
- Serial liar Brian Williams told his brainwashed MSNBC audience that the President had made a “dark announcement on a sunny day in the Rose Garden,” and then told the story about how he was the one who planted that flag at Iwo Jima.
There’s so much more, but why go on?
- Meanwhile, Kathy Griffin, the horribly un-funny comic who posted a photo of herself Tuesday holding a mocked-up severed head of President Trump, now claims she is being bullied by the Trump family, and will hold a press conference later today to talk about it. No, really, I’m serious. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Of course, this is just another cry for attention from a woman whose own actions have basically destroyed her career. So of course, all of the fake news outlets in America will give her as much attention as she wants. It’s what they do.
Just another day in Trump Derangement Syndrome America.
That is all.