Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- That whooshing sound you hear is the air coming out of the biggest single scam in human history.: Climate frauds everywhere spent all day Wednesday in a panic over news reports that President Trump has decided to pull the U.S. out of Barack Obama’s Paris Climate Accord, which is nothing more than just another socialist wealth redistribution scheme. CBS News was so focused on misinforming its brainwashed viewers that it had its fake reporters and fake anchor refer to the scheme as a “treaty” no fewer than six times in just under 2 minutes of air time. It’s not a treaty – Barack Hussein Obama committed our 330 million citizens to forking over about $3 trillion between now and 2030 purely via executive fiat. Why? Because he knew the U.S. Senate would never approve it.
- My favorite Democrat/fake media talking point of the day was this: “There 195 countries who have signed onto the Paris Climate Accords!!!!” Well, hell, of course they are – they’re like pigs lined up at a trough that they expect to soon be filled with U.S. money.
- Second favorite Democrat/fake media talking point of the day: “If Trump pulls out of Paris, that means we are leaving China and India in charge of cleaning up the environment!!!!!” This unfortunate point came on the same day that India announced its plan to build no fewer than 175 new coal-fired power plants in the next few years, adding to the the reality that China has been opening about one new coal-fired plant each week for the last decade. That’s what liberals refer to as climate “leadership”.
- Here’s reality about Paris: The UN itself admits that, if every country held to its commitments under the Accord (thus far, only the U.S. has been doing so), it would have the impact of lowering global temperatures – according to notoriously inaccurate climate computer models – just 2/10ths of 1 degree over the next 85 years. In other words, no real measurable impact at all. The UN says exactly this in its own reports. Paris is just another Obama-era Climate fraud, one of thousands, and it is well past time for President Trump to keep his campaign promise and remove the U.S. from this farce.
- Speaking of our former Climate Fraud-in-Chief, he and his wife Michelle announced that they have managed somehow to parlay his eight years of making $400,000 per year into being able to purchase a home in Washington DC for ….wait for it…$8.2 million. That’s some fabulous investing going on right there.
- He must have been reading my stuff.: Liberal heads really exploded in earnest on Wednesday when former NY City Mayor Michael Bloomberg told an audience that he thinks Donald Trump has “about a 55 percent chance of being re-elected in 2020.” I think his percentage is way low, but am glad he agrees with me.
- Fakenews outlet Yahoo News reports that there is a new wave going on of mountain climbers issuing fake claims of having scaled Mount Everest. Upon reading that story, every fake reporter, fake anchor and fake editor working at every major news outlet in to the United States began making plans to travel to Tibet and get in on the scam.
- This is what the Democrats refer to as their Youth Movement.: Don’t look now, but crazy ol’ Joe Biden has formed a PAC and is making plans to run for President in 2020, when he will be 78 years old, where he will likely face off against The Most Corrupt Woman In America, who will be 74, and Bernie Sanders, who will be pushing 80. California Governor Jerry Brown, who would also be pushing 80 in 2020, is also making preliminary plans to run. After they lose to Trump, maybe they can all move in together in a nice assisted living community near Coral Gables.
Just another day in dying Climate Fraud America.
That is all.