Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Nauseatingly disgusting bad comic Kathy Griffin found herself isolated late yesterday after her Tweet of a photo of herself holding President Trump’s bloodied, severed head attracted protests from people of all political persuasions. Even Chelsea Clinton issued a tweet – no doubt written by someone else and focused grouped in advance – condemning the unfunny comic’s action. Ms. Griffin held firm much of the day, trying to laugh it all off as just part of her normal un-funny business, but then, after the Drudge Report had reported that the Secret Service was opening an investigation, she suddenly had a change of heart and tweeted out a 30 second insincere apology.
- My only question about this whole incident is not why Ms. Griffin felt posting such a disgusting image was a proper thing to do. After all, she was just putting together an image everyone in the fake news media and the Democrat Party has been working to facilitate since Election Day by dehumanizing the President every day. No, my question is why so many on the left are going after Ms. Griffin, when they completely let Snoop Dogg off the hook when he released a video showing him shooting a mocked up Donald Trump in clown face a couple of months ago. Applying liberal logic, there can only be one answer: rampant sexism among the American left. No doubt about it.
- President Trump caused fake journalists heads to start exploding earlier than usual this morning, issuing a Tweet from his account at around 3:00 that read, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe”. Fake reporters and fake editors everywhere rushed to figure out just what exactly the word “covfefe” means? Did the President just nod off in the middle of 3 a.m. tweet? Did he get distracted by some shiny object or re-runs of Tucker Carlson? What could it be? No word yet on exactly when we will see a fake news report out of the WaPo or NYTimes quoting a mythical “anonymous source” who claims that “covfefe” is actually a code word authorizing Jared Kushner to run over to the Russian Embassy, call the Kremlin, and authorize Vladimir Putin to invade North Korea. All of which will come as a shock to California lunatic congresswoman Maxine Waters, who believes Russia already did that months ago.
- Speaking of confused California congresswomen, San Fran Nan Pelosi yet again repeatedly referred to President Trump as “President Bush” in an interview earlier this week. This latest senior moment comes just a few days after she told a press conference that she was upset with President Who’s-it because he didn’t visit foreign countries in alphabetical order. I swear I don’t make this stuff up.
- The New York Post is reporting that the consistently haughty Scott Pelley is out as anchor of the CBS evening news due to ongoing disagreements with CBS news president David Rhodes. But no worries – CBS will just plug some other fake journalists into the job to read the fake news to the network’s brainwashed viewers each night. They apparently have an assembly line going for turning out such creatures.
- Finally, in news I know you’ve all been waiting to hear, pedophile pervert Anthony Weiner has been invited to move back into his former home with his fake wife, Huma Abedin. Apparently, keeping up the facade of this fake marriage is for some reason so crucial to the interests of Hillary Clinton that Ms. Abedin finds it necessary to continue the co-habitation. But hey, everything else in Clinton World is fake, so why should Huma be allowed to live a real life?
Just another day in Covfefe America.
That is all.