Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
- Huh. Guess he actually looked in a mirror.: Fareed Zakaria, one of the fake news media’s best examples of an utterly intolerant, closed-minded, anti-free speech liberal, actually said the following on CNN yesterday: “Liberals think they are tolerant but often they aren’t…Freedom of speech and thought is not just for warm fuzzy ideas that we find comfortable, it’s for ideas that we find offensive,” Zakaria said. He added that while there was a strain of anti-intellectualism on the right, “there is also an anti-intellectualism on the left. An attitude of self-righteousness that says we are so pure, we are so morally superior; we cannot bear to hear an idea with which we disagree.” We should expect Mr. Zakaria to be fired by his utterly intolerant, closed-minded, anti-free speech #fakenews superiors at CNN any day now.
- That brimstone aroma you are smelling is emanating from Chappaqua…: Axios reports that friends of the Most Corrupt Woman in America say their heroine “seething with rage & haunted by losing to someone she considers a soulless manipulator.” So, just a normal day in the Clinton marriage, then.
- This is how you know President Trump’s meeting with the G7 leaders was a rousing success.: The fake reporters at the Washington Post are reporting that German Chancellor Angela Merkel is highly distressed about her interactions with President Trump over the past weekend, and is now telling her peers in other European nations that “Europe must now fend for ourselves.” The fake news media and the useful idiots who infest the #NeverTrump world are tearing their hair out over this because they still don’t understand why Trump was elected President in the first place.
- So, it was just like when he meets with the House Republican caucus?: When House Speaker Paul Ryan visited a DC middle school last Friday, more than half of the 8th graders there – encouraged by their idiot parents – refused to pose for a group photo with him. But then, it’s hard to imagine why he would have expected any other outcome, given that 97% of DC voters are Democrats.
- Because they’re just as easy to murder as anyone else.: Rahm Emmanuel, Mayor of Murder City, er, Chicago, told CNN fake news host Dana Bash that illegal immigrants are welcome in his city, and that “they are part of the Chicago family.” He failed to warn those “family members” that members of Chicago’s “family” are gunned down on streets by other “family members” at an increasingly alarming rate, thanks largely to his own failure of leadership.
- What is it with Democrats and pedophilia?: An assistant to communist New York Mayor Bill DeBlasio, Jacob Schwartz, was arrested Saturday on charges of trafficking in kiddie porn, involving victims as young as six months of age. Mr. Schwartz was recently described as a “rising star” in the Democrat Party by CNN, where he has appeared on panel discussions in the past. We can bet the fake news media will do everything in its power to completely ignore this story.
- Something is about to hit the fan.: Meanwhile, multiple news outlets – some fake, like CBS, but also some real, like One America News – are reporting that investigators have identified three White House staffers as being the sources for many of the leaks we have seen in the press in recent weeks. Supposedly, those three staffers will be arrested and publicly identified later this week. If these reports are accurate – which of course is a real crap shoot these days – then sh*t is about to get real.
Just another day in sh*t hitting the fan America.
That is all.