- We here in the Fake News Media want you to think today is something noble.: Today is May Day, which our fake news media will tell you all means it is “International Workers Day”. What the fake news media won’t tell you is that May Day is a celebration that originated in the Soviet Union, and is actually a celebration of communism. Which means all the progressives, social justice warriors and Bernie Sanders will be breaking the bubbly.
- She didn’t leave the commies, the commies left her.: Speaking of commies, even San Fran Nan Pelosi, that doddering, terminally confused leader of the congressional Democrats, is not radical enough for those celebrating Lenin and Stalin today. Her apparent lack of being quite stupid and out of touch with anyone outside of San Francisco enough for the Party’s ruling commie faction has led Senator Bernie Sanders to recruit a commie challenger for her when she runs for re-election next year. Man, it really is tough times to be in the Democrat “leadership” these days.
- It’s called projection.: Speaking of the Fake News Media, they had their annual celebration of faking the news in Washington DC on Saturday evening. Some really bad comic who no one over 16 has ever heard of emceed the event, at one point referring to Trump supporters as “his back country hick voters.” Meanwhile, speaker after speaker – including the Washington Posts’s Bob Woodward, who also used his speech to give out a commercial for Amazon stock – got up and felt the need to assure the audience that “we are not fake news.” Note to those speakers: If you feel the need to publicly claim you aren’t “fake news”, you probably are.
- Fake, but predictable.: In other words, the Fake News Media did exactly what President Donald Trump predicted they would do: They gave themselves a big congratulatory hug, profanely attacked the Administration, demonstrated zero sense of self-awareness or introspection about their collective abandonment of their intended role in this society as the protector of the public interest, and proved that they are indeed, in coordination with the Democrats, the Opposition Party. Then again, expecting these people to engage in introspection is like expecting your cat to quit shedding on your favorite pillow. Ain’t gonna happen.
- They reached that point around November 9, Mike.: Meanwhile, President Trump held a rally before a huge and raucus crowd in Pennsylvania to celebrate the end of his first 100 days in office. Vice President Mike Pence, while warming up the crowd, blamed “left-wing activists and their willing allies in the media” for “ignoring the facts and spreading that fake news. He’s driving them all a little bit crazy.” Which just proves that our Vice President remains a master of under-statement.
- She’s a feminist hero, after all.: HeatStreet reports that Linda Sarsour, a pro-terrorist, pro-sharia law activist who has ironically served as a major organizer of “women’s” marches around the country, is now a protected client of the Democrat National Committee. DNC Vice Chairman Michael Blake – a radical holdover of the Obama Administration – Tweeted this out over the weekend: “Making it real clear. If you keep coming after [Linda Sarsour], we’re going to respond directly, consistently, and with all heart and soul.” Thus, the very public and transparent co-option of the Democratic Party by radical Islam proceeds apace.
- Has anyone seen Joe Biden recently?: PJ Media reports that someone in Waynesboro, VA has been going around kidnapping cats, shaving their underbellies and then returning them home in the dead of night. No word if this guy – or gal – was an attendee at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, but he would have fit right in at the MSNBC table.
Just another day in fake news media, cat-shaving America.
That is all.