- Bill Nye, the fake “Science Guy” who has become a leading light of the ClimateFraud movement, is now branching out into other areas of social nitwittery. During a panel discussion earlier this week, he asked, “Should we have policies that penalize people for having extra kids in the developed world?” Perhaps Mr. Nye should change his nickname to “Bill Nye The Eugenics Guy.”
- Hey, you know all those shows about people building, buying and living in Tiny Houses? Yeah, they’re racist. Or something. Some writer named July (she was probably born in February but her parents couldn’t spell it) Westhale, writing at some obscure website called The Establishment, complains that this trend of prosperous people choosing to live in small houses amounts to something she calls “poverty appropriation.” No really, I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s the link. You can read the whole thing if you want to, but doing so is likely to lower your IQ by about 10 points.
- Conservative writer Ann Coulter cancelled her planned speech at Berkeley University, citing looming threats of rioting and violence from an array of “progressive”, i.e. fascist, groups. Amazingly, the ACLU, which has managed to remain silent throughout the last six months as these fascist, anti-free speech groups have wrought havoc across the nation, finally somehow managed to summon the fortitude to issue the following Tweet: “The heckler’s veto of Coulter’s Berkeley speech is a loss for the 1st Amendment. We must protect speech on campus, even when hateful.” Boy, that’s some really bold talk from our country’s self-proclaimed protector of the First Amendment, huh? They must’ve really been riled up to Tweet like that. Hopefully, they’ve gotten themselves back under control this morning. Whew.
- Former Vice President Joe Biden received a standing ovation when he attended a Washington Wizards basketball game on Wednesday night. He actually thought he was at the Washington Nationals game, and kept asking his friends when did they start playing baseball in shorts? Ok, I don’t know if he did that, but be honest: you wouldn’t be surprise if he did, now, would you?
- But hey, the UN makes Bill Nye look like almost a serious person.: The United Nations warned President Trump in early February that repealing Obamacare would “put the U.S. at odds with its international obligations.” Just another reason to leave the UN.
- Wait. Is there a problem here? Because I don’t see it.: President Trump’s tax plan was introduced on Wednesday, and it predictably created a firestorm among defenders of traditional high-tax, Democrat states. Why? Because the plan would eliminate all personal deductions other than mortgage interest and charitable contributions. Which means that state income and sales taxes would no longer be deductible. Which means that the plan would penalize residents who live in socialist enclaves like New York, California, New Jersey and Washington. Which seems to me to be the very essence of just desserts.
- This is CNN.: President Trump held a briefing for all 100 members of the U.S. Senate regarding the situation with North Korea, which his military chiefs characterized as “very grave.” The only aspect of the meeting that CNN and the fake media wanted to talk about was why the meeting was held in the White House offices instead of on Capitol Hill. Likewise, after the President’s tax reform proposal was introduced, all the fake media wanted to talk about was the President’s tax returns. #Fakenews is their life.
- How long before the Nobel Committee gives in to the Clinton pressure?: The well-coordinated effort between the Clinton machine and the fake news media to convince you that Chelsea Clinton really, truly is a serious person who you should make your president someday continued to escalate, as the achievement-devoid, dimwitted daughter of The Most Corrupt Woman in America was given yet another award for doing pretty much nothing of note. This time it was something called the “City Harvest Award For Commitment to Fighting Hunger” in New York City. Why did this award go to Chelsea? Well, it turns out that she once spent half a day loading grapefruit into boxes so they could be distributed to New York’s poor residents. Now, we should never belittle any efforts to help the poor, but this is such an insult to those who volunteer so much of their time to assist operations like The Vineyard in my old hometown of Beeville, or volunteer every week at the United Way, the Salvation Army or Goodwill distribution centers in cities across the country, and seldom if ever receive any recognition for doing so. Please, Democrats, make the Clintons, especially their dimwitted daughter, slink off into the ash bin of history where they belong. You have better people to waste your votes on, don’t you?
Just another day in Everything is Fake, especially Chelsea Clinton, America.
That is all.