- All of the City of Dallas’s 156 emergency warning sirens were hacked and activated dozens of times Friday evening, setting off near-panic among some of the city’s citizens. Not one of the local network affiliate TV stations, whose weather people regularly interrupt prime time programming whenever three or four drops of rain start to fall, chose to break into their prime time programming to inform their viewers that there was nothing to worry about. Indeed, the only information the public received before Saturday morning on the situation came from a Tweet from the local FBI office. Your fake news media in action.
- In a predictably softball interview with the fake NY Times reporter Nicholas Kristoff this week, The Most Corrupt Woman in America predictably blamed a whole bunch of other people for her loss last November. Taking a share of the blame were our bi-polar FBI Director, James Comey; WikiLeaks; the “weaponization of information”, whatever that means; Bernie Sanders; and of course, the Democrats’ favorite boogeyman, the RUSSIANS!!!!!!!!! She of course did not blame her incompetent campaign manager John Podesta, who basically made his email account public by falling for an amateurish phishing email. Nor did she blame the outrageous behavior of supporting celebrities like Lena Dunham, Miley Cyrus, Samuel L, Jackson, Whoopi Goldberg, Alec Baldwin and Amy Schumer, who all worked very hard to alienate middle America’s blue collar workers. And of course she did not blame herself, her own incompetence, her abject lack of appeal as a candidate, her horrible speaking style, her stupid tactical decisions, her illegal email activities, and her pathological lying. But of course, that last part explains everything, doesn’t it?
- Hey, remember Friday, when Swedish officials predictably announced (it’s part of the playbook now) that the Islamic terrorist who drove his truck through a crowd and murdered four people was a “lone wolf”? Yeah, that was a lie. They arrested another guy yesterday. Didn’t publicize it, hoping no one will notice. This is how law enforcement all over the free world deals with Islamic terrorism now – lies and wishful thinking. That is a recipe for cultural suicide.
- Former President George W. Bush wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post on Friday, appealing to President Trump to not cut funding to the African AIDS assistance program that he initiated while president. No word why the former president felt the need to make his appeal via the fake news media, when he surely had a phone available to him.
- Tired of winning yet? ICE officials announced a 250% increase in arrests of illegal aliens with violent criminal records, apprehending 368 in a single week (including 153 in Texas), with a focus on “members of the violent MS-13 gang and illegals charged with sex crimes against kids.” Progressives all over the nation were horrified by this news. Which is why you should never even think about becoming a progressive.
- Meanwhile, President Trump’s summit meeting with Chinese leader Xi went extremely well, with the U.S. President and first family receiving high praise in the Chinese media. Progressives everywhere are horrified by this news as well.
Just another day in Never Become a Progressive America.
That is all.