The media beclowns itself one more time. – Not that that is any surprise, of course. Creepy Uncle Quid Pro Farty China Joe Biden’s handlers helped their declining candidate up out of his basement yesterday to hold his first press conference after an 89 day hiatus.
Very predictably, press questioners had been very carefully chosen in advance – at one point, Biden actually stated that “they gave me a list” of which reporter to call on – and not one of them asked anything resembling a difficult question.
– No questions about Biden being the guy who suggested the FBI pursue General Mike Flynn using the archaic Logan Act;
– No questions asking the Unfrozen Caveman Presumptive Nominee to explain why he personally unmasked General Flynn in December of 2016;
– No questions about his bragging on camera about blackmailing the Ukrainian president to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, where his son Hunter was on the board of directors;
– No questions about his facilitation of his son’s activities in looting China;
– No questions about his increasingly obvious memory and speaking issues (at one point, Biden could not recall the name of his hometown newspaper. Think about that one for a minute);
– No questions about why he was not wearing his black mask after spending the last month claiming it was absolutely a requirement that he would impose on every American;
– No questions about Biden’s extensive documented history of making racist remarks in public events or his troubled relationship with Corn Pop;
– And most interestingly, no questions about why Biden was suddenly wearing earpieces in both ears, which would indicate to any rational and curious person that he was very likely being fed answers by his handlers.
No real journalists in the room, obviously. Not a single curious mind among them. Just a bunch of Democrat activists with press passes. Despicable, pathetic human beings who refuse to do their job.
Hilariously, as Biden stammered and searched in vain for words, his sign language interpreter became obviously frustrated in her attempts to interpret what he was attempting to say:
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 30, 2020
This is the guy the Democrat Party wants you to believe is capable of standing toe-to-toe with Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping. This is the guy they want you to believe is capable of conducting the daily duties of the presidency of the United States.
Now you know why he has refused to hold a presser for 89 days. Count on him not doing another one prior to Election Day. Back to the basement, Joe.
No rallies? You mean, you were having rallies before the pandemic, Joe? – In an act that was entirely predictable if you’ve been paying attention to his campaign handlers’ Hidin’ Biden strategy, Biden gravely announced at the presser that he will use COVID-19 as a handy excuse to not hold any campaign rallies, further isolating himself and his obviously demented presence from potential voters.
Of course, no reporter noted that Biden sacrificing rallies is kind of like President Trump, who is a life-long teetotaler, giving up fine wine – it’s not like Biden was having anything like real “rallies” before the viral gift from China reached our shores. The man’s handlers were in the habit of partitioning off high school gymnasiums to about a third of their size so that the tiny number of attendees would not seem such lonely figures for the TV cameras.
So, Biden has now used COVID-19 as an excuse to hide in his basement for three months, they used it as an excuse to cancel their convention so that Biden can now safely read his acceptance speech from his basement using a teleprompter, and now as an excuse to avoid holding any face-to-face rallies with his fans to avoid giving the few dozen who might show up a real, live view of him.
Mark this down: Unless Biden and his handlers decide that they can get away with the use of those earpieces, they will use the virus as an excuse to cancel any face-to-face debates with President Trump as well.
It’s as predictable as the phases of the moon.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.