The Evening Campaign Update
Today was a very, very busy news day. Here are a few of the highlights.
– The Democrat brutes in charge of Los Angeles County extended their stay-at-home order through JULY. This is heinously abusive and un-American.
– Also today, the leftists who run California’s state university system announced the are making the rash decision to keep all campuses closed through the fall semester. Utterly mindless.
In case you hadn’t noticed yet, the pace of the extension of lockdowns by Democrat officials is now beginning to quicken, not slow. They are determined to keep their parts of the country locked down through November in order to prevent any chance of an economic recovery during the 3rd quarter.
This is clearly a coordinated strategy between congressional Democrats and Democrat governors, mayors, county judges and other local officials all over the country. Warning: it is not limited to blue states. As we have seen, even in a red state like Texas, Democrat local officials are doing everything they can to discourage business reopenings and extending the economic and human pain for as long as possible.
– Meanwhile, the Democrats also advanced the DC piece of their strategy to break the nation as San Fran Nan released the details of her $3 trillion fake stimulus bill. Very predictably, it is stuffed chock full of the Democrat pork wish list, including more money for abortion, Planned Parenthood, the National Endowment for the Humanities, and a whole section on the promotion of rampant voter fraud via a nationwide mail-in ballot system.
– In the Senate Wuhan Virus hearing this morning, Democrat Sen. Tim Kaine illegally displayed a “TK 4 VA” campaign bumper sticker on his laptop for all the cameras to see [see photo below]. This is a clear violation of federal campaign finance laws, which prohibit any campaigning and/or electioneering on on official government property. We can be certain that the Senate Ethics Committee will make absolutely no effort at all to hold him accountable.
Important to note that none of the other committee members did anything similar.
– Everyone should take the time to watch this video of a Texas doctor with a perfect cure rate for COVID-19 using … wait for it …hydroxychloroquine combined with antibiotics and azithromycine. You know – the cheap, plentiful, well-known treatment that Dr. Fauci doesn’t want your doctor to prescribe to you.
Pay particular attention to the Orwellian tactics now being deployed by Walgreen’s pharmacists on any doctor who wants to use this treatment regimen for their patients. This kind of crap has got to stop.
– Finally, the news-fakers at ABC News managed to create another bit of news-fakery today. Big surprise, right?
ABC’s DOJ correspondent Alex Mallin thought he had a real, bonafide scoop when he issued this tweet:
— Alex Mallin (@alex_mallin) May 12, 2020
Hooooooboy, he done got him a “senior DOJ official” for a source right there. umm-hmmm, yew betcha.
Of course, as a DOJ spokesperson later clarified, DOJ has no intention of releasing these documents because they are ODNI documents, and the decision about whether or not to make them public rests with Ric Grenell, the Acting Director of National Intelligence.
It was Grenell, if you remember, who famously hand-delivered copies of these documents and perhaps others last Thursday to Attorney General William Barr. Corrupt media outlets like ABC have been assuming Grenell did that because he wanted Barr’s permission to make them public. As a matter of actual reality, though, Grenell delivered them to Barr because those documents are likely to be very useful evidence in the investigation being mounted by U.S. Attorney John Durham.
Grenell may or may not decide to make them public based on his conversations with Barr and Durham. If those two men convince Grenell that making these particular documents public might damage Durham’s work in some way, then they will likely remain classified for now.
That’s how all of this works, not the way ABC imagines. So, what else is new?
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.