The Mid-Day Campaign Update
If you watched Tuesday morning’s Senate Intelligence Committee confirmation hearing for Trump DNI nominee John Ratcliffe, you witnessed an entire political party that is apparently bought and paid for by the Chinese government. Those watching the livestream on Youtube were not able to see which senator was doing the questioning, but committee Chair Richard Burr identified each of them when they were called on.
Several Republicans on the committee questioned the nominee about his concerns related to the ChiCom government and the fact that its’ dishonesty related to COVID-19 literally caused a global pandemic that has now killed hundreds of thousands of people around the world. Democrats, on the other hand, focused their questioning on … you guessed it … Russia! Because of course they did.
Any time Ratcliffe expressed his real concerns about China and its increasingly hostile posture towards our country, the Democrat doing the questioning would immediately attempt to change the subject by saying something along the lines of ‘but what about Russia?’ Clearly, the Democrat talking points memo cautions against uttering a negative word about the ChiComs.
This is despicable and dangerous for our country. We have one of our two major parties – which controls a majority in one house of congress – that literally refuses to recognize the myriad challenges that a country with 1.4 billion people poses to freedom and peace not just to the United States, but all around the globe. Not only do Democrats refuse to verbalize any concerns related to China, they and their corrupt toadies in the media aggressively smear and demonize anyone who does.
They literally appear to be actively working on behalf of the ChiCom government.
Ratcliffe, of course, knew that reality going in, having spent the last decade of his life dealing with disloyal Democrat sleazebags like Adam Schiff and Gerrold Nadler. But still, the tenor and tone of the questioning in this hearing had to be a bit of an eye-opener for him in regards to just how much control the ChiComs and their lobbyists in the U.S. exert over the entire Democrat Senate caucus.
Other highlights of the hearing included:
– Ratcliffe being asked by every Democrat whether he would lie about intelligence matters to protect the President.
– The spectacle of the senator most deeply embedded within the Deep State – Virginia Democrat Mark Warner – giving a 3-minute soliloquy about how there is no such thing as the Deep State.
– Democrat Sen. Michael Bennet and other Democrats repeatedly asking Ratcliffe if he thinks the intelligence community has run amok, as if that were some big secret at this point in history, given all the recent document releases proving that it in fact has done that.
– Kamala Harris, who has done literally nothing in response to the Wuhan Virus, asking Ratcliffe if he thought President Trump took the virus “too lightly.” After Ratcliffe answered that no, he didn’t, Harris proceeded to read an article from the Washington Post. You just can’t make this stuff up.
– One Democrat – I didn’t catch which one it was – asked Ratcliffe who he agreed with about waterboarding, President Trump or John McCain. Holy crap. Ratcliffe of course stated that he would follow the law.
These people are garbage human beings, plain and simple.
Ratcliffe will be confirmed reluctantly by this corrupt committee on a party line vote in the coming days, because the members know that their only alternative at this point would be for Ric Grenell to continue in the post for another year. Grenell has made it clear that he has no fear of this committee, and no reluctance to aggressively go after the bad actors this committee still seeks to protect.
They’ve obviously decided that Ratcliffe would be easier to deal with and control. Given Ratcliffe’s history, I suspect they are about to be disappointed in that belief.
That is all.
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.