Today’s Campaign Update
(Because The Campaign Never Ends)
At last! A failed mayor of a corrupt New Jersey city is running for president! Thanks, Democrats! – Yes, friends, Senator Spartacus Jazz Hands, aka Cory Booker, has joined the fray in the ballooning competition to see which Democrat gets to lose to Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Aren’t you all thrilled? I know I am.
We had to have Sen. Jazz Hands in the race for the entertainment value alone. Think of him as the 2020 version of John Kasich, only without all the “my father was a mailman” references. Spartacus will be the guy who just keeps hanging around saying all sorts of boring and stupid stuff while not winning anything, but he’ll have the added value of throwing the frequent childish fit when he doesn’t get his way about something. That’s when the Jazz Hands come out.
Yes, truly, Sen. Jazz Hands was an essential element for this cycle’s field of Democrat candidates. His entry into the race leaves us with just one more potential candidate announcement remaining who simply must get in in order to complete the perfect Democrat line up of freaks, misanthropes, communists, losers and frauds: Irish Bob O’Rourke.
Irish Bob simply must get in for the simple reason of all the fantastic social media memes his fake nickname will spawn. Plus, the potential for him live-streaming his next colonoscopy for political reasons is just something the nation cannot live without.
Jump in, Irish Bob, the water’s just fine, and the doctor is ready.
How does this even happen? – When you look back on the reality of it, it’s hard to imagine anyone with a mind creative and evil enough to make up the week the Democrat Party just had. Think about it: This week alone, here is what they have done:
- Had two sitting governors, the mayor of a major city, and members of 8 different state legislatures sign, propose, endorse or pass bills that legalize infanticide;
- Had the narrative about the infamous “Trump Tower Meeting” conducted by Donald Trump, Jr. in October 2016 be revealed as utterly fake news;
- Had one of the party’s major presidential candidates endorse elimination of all private health insurance, a key piece of the communist agenda;
- Saw the head of the American Gestapo, er, “Special Counsel” issue an indictment against Roger Stone that conclusively proves there was no “Russia Collusion” by the Trump Campaign;
- Had the State of the Union Address scheduled for Feb. 5, giving President Trump a golden opportunity to spend 90 minutes educating the nation about what a freak and horror show their political party really is;
- Had their favorite Supreme Court Justice fail to show up for work for the fourth consecutive week;
- Saw President Trump take the right side – the side of freedom – in Venezuela while many of their own members and media toadies showed their true colors by supporting that country’s current thug socialist dictator;
- Had the January jobs report come in at almost double the number predicted by all the idiot “experts”;
- Saw the Dow Jones Industrial Average jump right back up over 25,000;
- Saw President Trump make huge progress in getting his trade deal with China;
- And finally, the coup de gras, saw the release of a yearbook photo showing the Democrat Governor of Virginia made up in black face, standing next to a guy in full KKK regalia!
Now, that, folks, is a No Good, Terrible, Horrible, God-awful, Very Bad Week.
And it’s only Saturday.
Seriously, how do you miss this? – If I’m Ed Gillespie, the GOP candidate who lost the Virginia Governor’s race to Ralph Black Face Infanticide Northam, I’m on the phone this morning with the high-dollar firm that was in charge of my campaign’s opposition research effort demanding a refund.
Seriously, how does someone miss something so rudimentary and still hold themselves out to be political professionals? And it isn’t just Gillespie – Northam had three opponents in the Democrat primary, and none of their oppo people caught it, either. It took a conservative blogsite – Bigleaguepolitics.com – with a no doubt bare bones staff to finally take a look at Northam’s college annuals and find the photo that everyone else had missed. Amazing.
Then there’s the fake news media, most especially the news fakers at the Washington Post. The Post had plenty of fake reporters on staff to dedicate to finding women from 40 years ago who would slander Alabama Republican senate candidate Roy Moore, had dozens of fake journalists scouring every facet of Brett Kavanaugh’s background, but had zero interest at all in assigning some intern to review the high school and college annuals of a Democrat gubernatorial candidate. Funny how that works, huh?
Here we have an overt racist (Northam’s college nickname was – I kid you not – “Coon Man”) and endorser of outright infanticide sitting in the Governor’s mansion of Virginia in the year 2019, and no one in our fake news media had the slightest whiff of that prior to election day? Please.
Note to all you demented Democrats: This is what happens when our nation’s entire Fourth Estate has consciously and intentionally abrogated its duty to perform as the people’s advocate in our society. Ralph Northam and the shame he has brought upon you this week is simply reaping what your party has sown.
I’m cool with that.
That is all.
Follow me on Twitter at @GDBlackmon
Today’s news moves at a faster pace than ever. Whatfinger.com is my go-to source for keeping up with all the latest events in real time.